What's new

How gcc arabs view us

lolzzzz it is just a leaf of racist tree sir . :lol: it is very common an expat face daily in gulf so many racist acts . now they even never think abut it they just move on .

Racism exists everywhere, from the great Americas to the sub-continent.
I'm not denying the ill treatment of labour class from the subcontinent, but from what I know and 've heard of, Indian and Pakistani tenants are preferred in this part of the world.

Fine they can consider being indian, sudanese or bengali anything but it irked me to no end when they would consider pakistani an insult word

Interesting

How is it that when others are called names its Ok but .... ( read the part underlined above ) .

Or, have I missed something ?

Lmao you lost your *** now . Can feel u got humuliatd .
Go drink some cups of cow urine it will freshn u up u nasty stinky dirt indian .

Aah dont forgt you guys are known as one of the racist nation in world.

The day u start respecting your south indians and low cast humans in india thn you are worth of any respct in pakistan othrwise you do deserve the insults from pakistanis you do deserve to be degraded. Aftr all you r a nation famous for its racism and the extreme inferiorty complex .
Lmao irony , some nations r known for their superiority but indians nation known for the inferiority compex . You should die.

Gnsdh eduffm aarffh... LMAO...LOL... do you construct your words on a lottery ball machine? Or maybe the linguistic equivalent of a random code generator? The people that you have replied to in this post can only laugh at your lack of presentation abilities. You are so far behind on the development curve that dragging you into the present century will be akin to training a gorilla in reasoning. Neither of us has the time or appetite for that, so the IGNORE button it is for you.

@Jacob Martin you and your country fellas have done enough in derailing this thread in your assumptions that you are too relevant, and somehow centre of universe coupled with your 'fetish' for nitpicking. Now would you give it a rest? I do not want to get started on racism embedded in Indian psyche and well.wishers eductaion is very good, no need to get so personal. If you guys will poke expect to be responded back harshly. As of presentation abilities , development curve - seeing your love for nitpicking i am not sure who is way off the scale in these aspects.

Interesting

How is it that when others are called names its Ok but .... ( read the part underlined above ) .

Or, have I missed something ?

I explained this part even before , this is the last time i am doing it. In that specific statement which every indian picked up and chose to run around with i had mentioned other nationalities too, I explained it on previous page, i wrote it not because i am supporting racism , but because that is the headache of other nationalities how they are viewed, my thread was directed at Pakistanis mainly. Somehow indians believe to barge into every discussion with an air of self importance is their birth right.

I am only bothered about my nationality at the moment, not others. By saying "whatever they say about indians ,bengalis, sudanese etc etc" i did not mean they should do that. My aim was to say it is indians, bengalis and other nationalities headache how they are percieved not mine. Right now i am concerned about Pakistan. Another reason was that indians loved bragging about their budding relations with Arabs on interwebs and many a times here as well, so that should be indians concern what their newly formed brothers think of them.

Lastly, some people assumed that i expected some respect or special protocol from Arabs hence my anger. Haha NO.

It was mainly due to our armed forces role in training their armed forces, air force etc.

Secondly, how they acted desperate for us to join yemen and when we rejected they threatened us and started cosying up with India.

Lastly, choosing a pakistani to lead their military alliance.

Last two points are recent but the first one goes way back to their country's creation.

Gnsdh eduffm aarffh... LMAO...LOL... do you construct your words on a lottery ball machine? Or maybe the linguistic equivalent of a random code generator? The people that you have replied to in this post can only laugh at your lack of presentation abilities. You are so far behind on the development curve that dragging you into the present century will be akin to training a gorilla in reasoning. Neither of us has the time or appetite for that, so the IGNORE button it is for you.

Lmao you stupid bhaartis .
The stinky land you belong from , you dont deserve to b confronted with respect and logic as these things r unknown to you .
And you do deserve only trash , you arnt that worth of any importance that i would think twice .

Go roam in your dirt . You have this respect in world .

@Jacob Martin you and your country fellas have done enough in derailing this thread in your assumptions that you are too relevant, and somehow centre of universe coupled with your 'fetish' for nitpicking. Now would you give it a rest? I do not want to get started on racism embedded in Indian psyche and well.wishers eductaion is very good, no need to get so personal. If you guys will poke expect to be responded back harshly. As of presentation abilities , development curve - seeing your love for nitpicking i am not sure who is way off the scale in these aspects.

I explained this part even before , this is the last time i am doing it. In that specific statement which every indian picked up and chose to run around with i had mentioned other nationalities too, I explained it on previous page, i wrote it not because i am supporting racism , but because that is the headache of other nationalities how they are viewed, my thread was directed at Pakistanis mainly. Somehow indians believe to barge into every discussion with an air of self importance is their birth right.

I am only bothered about my nationality at the moment, not others. By saying "whatever they say about indians ,bengalis, sudanese etc etc" i did not mean they should do that. My aim was to say it is indians, bengalis and other nationalities headache how they are percieved not mine. Right now i am concerned about Pakistan. Another reason was that indians loved bragging about their budding relations with Arabs on interwebs and many a times here as well, so that should be indians concern what their newly formed brothers think of them.

Lastly, some people assumed that i expected some respect or special protocol from Arabs hence my anger. Haha NO.

It was mainly due to our armed forces role in training their armed forces, air force etc.

Secondly, how they acted desperate for us to join yemen and when we rejected they threatened us and started cosying up with India.

Lastly, choosing a pakistani to lead their military alliance.

Last two points are recent but the first one goes way back to their country's creation.

They came in this forum to get insulted so they are getting what they wanted .
Im still acting merciful .
Let them have it .

Lmao you stupid bhaartis .
The stinky land you belong from , you dont deserve to b confronted with respect and logic as these things r unknown to you .
And you do deserve only trash , you arnt that worth of any importance that i would think twice .

Go roam in your dirt . You have this respect in world .

They came in this forum to get insulted so they are getting what they wanted .
Im still acting merciful .
Let them have it .
Oh dudette i would not even dare shriek before you let alone stop you. You are on a rampage :guns::guns:.
Loving your posts Hahaha the way i have laughed since yesterday reading your posts. Samnay walay ko ura hee deti hain aap. :flame:
Well.wsiher for the Prime minister :cheers:

------

As an aside guys if i were a racist i would not have mentioned others views on Indians ,bengalis sudanese etc . What would have stopped me from hiding that part away. As of taking potshots on looks then i do not even recall when i last did it so do not know why jacob was crying about it.

Oh dudette i would not even dare shriek before you let alone stop you. You are on a rampage :guns::guns:.
Loving your posts Hahaha the way i have laughed since yesterday reading your posts. Samnay walay ko ura hee deti hain aap. :flame:
Well.wsiher for the Prime minister :cheers:

------

As an aside guys if i were a racist i would not have mentioned others views on Indians ,bengalis sudanese etc . What would have stopped me from hiding that part away. As of taking potshots on looks then i do not even recall when i last did it so do not know why jacob was crying about it.

These Indians are naturally very annoying , not my fault ;)

Back
Top Bottom