What's new

How gcc arabs view us

Ocean

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
It is not intended as a hate thread nor a troll one. I have a relative who is a british national (does not have pakistani nationality) and a teacher by profession, some years back she got a job at a government school in uae. she was sharing that she had gotten the job mainly because uae government was recruiting british nationality teachers with british ACCENT to teach in AN ONLY EMIARATI school, the students are only uae locals no expats allowed. Though now she has quit the job and moved back but she was sharing some stories from her school. So she said that when those arab/emarati kids would fight amongst each other they would insult the other kid calling him Hindi-ya (indians) , Pakistani, bengali and sudanese. She was like some kids started fighting and came crying to me complaining that the other kid called me hindiya and would cry non stop , so she scolded them badly that if you are muslims you should know better that noone is inferior in Allah's eyes , then she was like another one came crying very badly and Complained the other kid called me Pakistani. She was telling me they consider words pakistani, bengali , sudanese, hindiya as "galis" or cusswords and very bad insults that if someone calls them that they start crying.

You can not blame kids as they show behavior they are taught at home.
Fine they can consider being indian, sudanese or bengali anything but it irked me to no end when they would consider pakistani an insult word, so their elders at home did not tell them how their coward government was licking us pakistani army's boots for joining yemen and how they were threatening us when we refused to join, did their elders at home not tell them that the military alliance forged by their government is led by none other than the same "cussword nationality guy" , a Pakistani.

It is not intended as a hate thread nor a troll one. I have a relative who is a british national (does not have pakistani nationality) and a teacher by profession, some years back she got a job at a government school in uae. she was sharing that she had gotten the job mainly because uae government was recruiting british nationality teachers with british ACCENT to teach in AN ONLY EMIARATI school, the students are only uae locals no expats allowed. Though now she has quit the job and moved back but she was sharing some stories from her school. So she said that when those arab/emarati kids would fight amongst each other they would insult the other kid calling him Hindi-ya (indians) , Pakistani, bengali and sudanese. She was like some kids started fighting and came crying to me complaining that the other kid called me hindiya and would cry non stop , so she scolded them badly that if you are muslims you should know better that noone is inferior in Allah's eyes , then she was like another one came crying very badly and Complained the other kid called me Pakistani. She was telling me they consider words pakistani, bengali , sudanese, hindiya as "galis" or cusswords and very bad insults that if someone calls them that they start crying.

Fine they can consider being indian, sudanese or bengali anything but it irked me to no end when they would consider pakistani an insult word, so their elders at home did not tell them how their coward government was licking us pakistani army's boots for joining yemen and how they were threatening us when we refused to join, did their elders at home not tell them that the military alliance forged by their government is led by none other than the same "cussword nationality guy" , a Pakistani.

There are still cases of mistreatment and looking down upon Pakistani and Bengali muslims but it has reduced a lot now as many Arabs have had some hedayot. I want to say that in the UK or any other Western european country this does not happen because every is on a level playing field and in the UK it's the Pak and Bengali Muslims who run sh-t in terms of business, Islamic institutions and many other things.

Those types of Arabs know their place and comply with no hesitation.

Because we have a problem. a problem that most of the crimes that happen in our area are done mostly by indians, bengalis but most of all Pakistanis (and to some extent sudanis). Whenever someone is being deported for being an illegal immigrant, it just has to a Pakistani. When stuff like this becomes the norm ofcourse, we are going to see Pakistanis as being something bad, even if unintentionally.
Coming back to Pakistan, i can't count the amount of people here proud of their family members going and living in other countries illegally and sending them money. Amount of people that boast about how so and so went their illegally. Stuff like this only degrades Pakistanis and their reputation. Being a half Pakistani even though it makes me sad to see Pakistanis being treated and thought of like trash at the same time the Arab side of me can't help but recount how many Pakistanis i saw getting arrested on a day to day basis. smh

Because we have a problem. a problem that most of the crimes that happen in our area are done mostly by indians, bengalis but most of all Pakistanis (and to some extent sudanis). Whenever someone is being deported for being an illegal immigrant, it just has to a Pakistani. When stuff like this becomes the norm ofcourse, we are going to see Pakistanis as being something bad, even if unintentionally.
Coming back to Pakistan, i can't count the amount of people here proud of their family members going and living in other countries illegally and sending them money. Amount of people that boast about how so and so went their illegally. Stuff like this only degrades Pakistanis and their reputation. Being a half Pakistani even though it makes me sad to see Pakistanis being treated and thought of like trash at the same time the Arab side of me can't help but recount how many Pakistanis i saw getting arrested on a day to day basis. smh

Of which place are you speaking about. In Dubai, Sharjah most of the crime is done by Bengalis so they are usually seen as bottom of the chain by Arabs.

I visited KSA and UAE many times and have experience,

They are thinking us 2nd class Muslim converts and really have no respect for Pakistani Muslims but they do respect our army because they need someone to save their @ss in times of need.

Of which place are you speaking about. In Dubai, Sharjah most of the crime is done by Bengalis so they are usually seen as bottom of the chain by Arabs.
KSA and yes Bengalis and Indians as well as Sudanis also have a bad reputation but the area i live in (in Riyadh) has a Pakistani problem.

I visited KSA and UAE many times and have experience,

They are thinking us 2nd class Muslim converts and really have no respect for Pakistani Muslims but they do respect our army because they need someone to save their @ss in times of need.
Because Pak army is not the one committing crimes against the general public.

Half Pakistani?

It's true what you are saying but why don't european countries behave this way with Pakistanis?

Half Pakistani?

It's true what you are saying but why don't european countries behave this way with Pakistanis?
They do its just that they take all in the same category saying "third world".

By Bengali I assume you mean Bangladeshis. And does it really matter who the Arabs think is the bottom of the chain? Does it feel especially nice to be second or third-last in their assessment?

They do its just that they take all in the same category saying "third world".
They provide better treatment to third world people as compared to these gcc countries.
Btw I don't mean to go off topic but did you say you were a half Pakistani?

By Bengali I assume you mean Bangladeshis. And does it really matter who the Arabs think is the bottom of the chain? Does it feel especially nice to be second or third-last in their assessment?

Bangladeshi or Bengali both terms are synonymous in the ME and Gulf countries.

I didn't mention anything like that, I'm simply referring to the experiences I had there. So why bring something from nothing?

Back
Top Bottom