What's new

How Gandhi (Sonia n Rahul) family is plundering India

You seems to be knowing too many facts about India, more than the Indians themselves and is commenting without any basic knowledge of local realities and on the facts based on what you saw in Internet. Lol you are commenting even on Gandhi family.. epic!!!!

I just made a piece of advice.
If you think my words are wrong, I'm sorry.

Benny he is right. its just a political gimmick otherwise Gandhi family or BJP politicians or saffronis all have same corruption genes when in power or at helm of affairs.

Its not a unique case of India, corruption exists in the whole region . It doesnt matter if its the congress, or the BJP or the communist government of my state.. But some here makes it sound like its the unique phenomenon of just India.

Of course yes, thanks to the media and their competition, almost all big corruptions have been brought to light and few are having time in Tihar jail as we speak.

CAG is nowadays strict even on deals from outside and the change is very much visible. There is a silent revolution against corruption going on.

Just to site an example , only yesterday a former minister of my state was send to jail for corruption and parties are looking for any oppertunity to get any information on any corruption which involves opponents.

Its not a unique case of India, corruption exists in the whole region . It doesnt matter if its the congress, or the BJP or the communist government of my state.. But some here makes it sound like its the unique phenomenon of just India.

Of course yes, thanks to the media and their competition, almost all big corruptions have been brought to light and few are having time in Tihar jail as we speak.

CAG is nowadays strict even on deals from outside and the change is very much visible. There is a silent revolution against corruption going on.

Just to site an example , only yesterday a former minister of my state was send to jail for corruption and parties are looking for any oppertunity to get any information on any corruption which involves opponents.

Nobody made it a phenomenon limited to India only :)

i guess what the Chinese member said was about the complaining party .

Nobody made it a phenomenon limited to India only :)

i guess what the Chinese member said was about the complaining party .

Of course congress has to be blamed as they have ruled for the most years.. I dont think any other party would have made much difference.

Sonia gandhi or not , the congress will still be doing corruption whenever an opportunity is got.

I dont think she or her family has got anything to do with the big scandals which have been hearing recently..

And the thread starting "somebody made youtube video" is not a credible source too..

Of course congress has to be blamed as they have ruled for the most years.. I dont think any other party would have made much difference.

Sonia gandhi or not , the congress will still be doing corruption whenever an opportunity is got.

I dont think she or her family has got anything to do with the big scandals which have been hearing recently..

Congress may have been ruling more than BJP or other parties but not totally neither in all states.

And the thread starting "somebody made youtube video" is not a credible source too..

the thread starter is an Indian named ashok321so what can we say why he is posting non-credible sources. may be he is anti-Congress

Congress may have been ruling more than BJP or other parties but not totally neither in all states.

the thread starter is an Indian named ashok321so what can we say why he is posting non-credible sources. may be he is anti-Congress

BJP seems to be a lesser evil when compared to congress, but i have never voted for BJP as they are non existent in my state and have never won a single seat in all these years. Many heads of non BJP governments actually secretly admire what Modi has done in his state but dont speak out due to the old communal issue he was associated with.

Yes Congress is not in power in most states, the constant two tenures at the central government have made a huge incumbency and most are against it now. And strangely all the non congress ruled states are doing good , except maybe in Karnataka state where there is a tradition of land scams , when whoever comes in to power.

Ad Ganeshan de Tandapadi ale,ayalede pere maranu poyi.

Corruption or no corruption, the Indian media has already started hailing Rahul "baba" aka Yuvraaj as the future PM. Its dark days for India if this idiot does pull that off. Dynasty politics is a bloody cancer the subcontinent is suffering from. Anyone remember Bilawal Bhutto? Btw, is that guys last name really Bhutto? It should technically be Zardari!!

Correction needed. Princely States and NOT current day India

Maan na hai toh maano. Nahin maan na hai toh mat maano. Mera dimaag kharaab nahin hai jo main deewaar se sar phodun.

Aap itne important toh ho nahin ke aapke naa maan ne se koi aasman toot padega.

Well there is corruption in Bharat, but at the same time there is democracy too in Bharat. But the problem is to whom should we vote as all parties corrupt. I used to think like this. But now thanks to god that there is Baba Ramdev to clean up this dirty mess. I will urge all Bhartiye members to join the revolution in making known as Bharat Swabhiman Andolan and to throw away the mother of corruption --Congress party from power in next elections.

We all have read the stories how some great personalities have brought change in world whether Bharat chodo andolan by our ancestors against the British Raj or whether Americas freedom struggle or whether revolutions in France or Russia etc. but only few lucky people can witness that. Now when the same opportunity comes to us to defeat the evil forces I think we should be able to grab it with both hands and give our coming generations a better country to live.

Corruption or no corruption, the Indian media has already started hailing Rahul "baba" aka Yuvraaj as the future PM. Its dark days for India if this idiot does pull that off. Dynasty politics is a bloody cancer the subcontinent is suffering from.

I would not care about the oldies if they support the Bacha Ghandi. But what worries me is that equal number of youngsters are falling for his antics.

Anyone remember Bilawal Bhutto? Btw, is that guys last name really Bhutto? It should technically be Zardari!!

Just as Rahul Gandhi must in reality be Rahul Ghandi.

Cheating the ppl --- its all in the game.

Well there is corruption in Bharat, but at the same time there is democracy too in Bharat. But the problem is to whom should we vote as all parties corrupt. I used to think like this. But now thanks to god that there is Baba Ramdev to clean up this dirty mess. I will urge all Bhartiye members to join the revolution in making known as Bharat Swabhiman Andolan and to throw away the mother of corruption --Congress party from power in next elections.

We all have read the stories how some great personalities have brought change in world whether Bharat chodo andolan by our ancestors against the British Raj or whether Americas freedom struggle or whether revolutions in France or Russia etc. but only few lucky people can witness that. Now when the same opportunity comes to us to defeat the evil forces I think we should be able to grab it with both hands and give our coming generations a better country to live.

and how ramdev will clean the mess in India?

Corruption or no corruption, the Indian media has already started hailing Rahul "baba" aka Yuvraaj as the future PM. Its dark days for India if this idiot does pull that off. Dynasty politics is a bloody cancer the subcontinent is suffering from. Anyone remember Bilawal Bhutto? Btw, is that guys last name really Bhutto? It should technically be Zardari!!

Thats the attitude problem of indians.
In past their use to be different rajas and yuvraj for each province now we have one of whole India(Gandhi as the royal family).
Can somebody tell me any other change democracy brings to this nation?

Back
Top Bottom