What's new

How do you Chinese view the rapid development of the past 35 years?

I have just searched the house price in Haikou,it costs about 1,000,000 yuan right?(I guess it's 100-120m²?)
A captial of a province whose GDP per capita is less than half of Wuhan should have the same house price...(Villa price is many times more expensive than Wuhan)
View attachment 223274
The apartment which is 140-200 square meters large costs about 600,000-2,000,000 yuan in Wuhan urban area ...
200731559312205.jpg
2010-3-28-371460779110500282.JPG

Oops,My Villa dream in Haikou was shattered..
No, the winter house just a 65m2 apartment inside garden community of HaiKou city... now price is close to 500,000 RMB (7,000+ RMB/m2). Not only my family, other 3x my parent's brothers and sisters bought houses together in the same community for winter holiday.

My new house in NanChang city (catch key this month, the garden community built 2.5 years), just now 140m2 reach 10,000+ RMB/m2. My parents' house also is 9,000 RMB/m2 ... my NanChang family near HongGuTan New District ... local house price is higher than old city.

But as i said ... im not in NanChang, im working & living in ShenZhen city of GuangDong province for years, just last year i got my ShenZhen citizen card not NanChang citizen ... the bad news is during recent years house price rise, as far as i know now ShenZhen house price reach average 15,000 ~ 20,000 RMB/m2 (good place over 40,000 RMB/m2) ... well it means if u wanna own a apartment in ShenZhen city u'd better prepare for 500,000 ~ 1,000,000 RMB money as down payment to borrow more loans from local banks. That's a really bad news for most ppl who living in ShenZhen city.

Anyway i had finished my first target to own a house in my hometown - NanChang, next im trying in my 2nd hometown - ShenZhen ... :coffee: Maybe i can apply for ShenZhen's governmental housing,lol ... i need good lucky !

BTW let me tell u, why HaiNan island's house price higher than inland city's ... coz most house owners come from North China, not local HaiNan ppl ... the HaiNan island had become a winter vacationland for the North ppl especially from North-East three provinces, and they bought many houses inside island to boost local house price up.

The apartment which is 140-200 square meters large costs about 600,000-2,000,000 yuan in Wuhan urban area ...
WTF ?! Sounds house price in WuHan still is cheap ~! Jealous of you ...

Last edited:
ooooooo,too expensive!!
Can the normal Citizen in Shanghai afford this kind of apartment?

We have to live right brother? I suppose that's why we have higher salaries and costs of livings here.
Also it might not be a bad thing for house owners, more wealth is nice!

Last edited:
We have to live right brother? I suppose that's why we have higher salaries and costs of livings here.
Also it might not be a bad thing for house owners, more wealth is nice!
Most local Shanghainese already have apartments or old apartments have been demolished by being given new one. The problem is for the newcomers, it's a price they need to pay.

Oh no~I remember that some 公知 said the house price is low abroad..
Hahaha Maybe I am cheated
I used to think the house price is high in Wuhan ...
其实现在想想也就是家里一两年的钱。。我真逗T_T

Its expensive in Canada in the big cities. Those 公知 are not telling you the truth. But the Chinese here buy the houses like it's $10 dollars. They don't negotiate the price and bid everything up. It's easy to spend fraudulent money abroad

Its expensive in Canada in the big cities. Those 公知 are not telling you the truth. But the Chinese here buy the houses like it's $10 dollars. They don't negotiate the price and bid everything up. It's easy to spend fraudulent money abroad
Yesterday on RT channel i saw the prediction of average price in London by 2030 or 2050: 1 million pound
So how expensive is Toronto?

Yesterday on RT channel i saw the prediction of average price in London by 2030 or 2050: 1 million pound
So how expensive is Toronto?
Toronto proper, average size detached house (we're talking about old houses, not upgraded) around 900,000 - 1m CAD
If upgraded, around $1.1-1.3m. These houses are in average neighborhood, not upscale or anything.

No, the winter house just a 65m2 apartment inside garden community of HaiKou city... now price is close to 500,000 RMB (7,000+ RMB/m2). Not only my family, other 3x my parent's brothers and sisters bought houses together in the same community for winter holiday.

My new house in NanChang city (catch key this month, the garden community built 2.5 years), just now 140m2 reach 10,000+ RMB/m2. My parents' house also is 9,000 RMB/m2 ... my NanChang family near HongGuTan New District ... local house price is higher than old city.

But as i said ... im not in NanChang, im working & living in ShenZhen city of GuangDong province for years, just last year i got my ShenZhen citizen card not NanChang citizen ... the bad news is during recent years house price rise, as far as i know now ShenZhen house price reach average 15,000 ~ 20,000 RMB/m2 (good place over 40,000 RMB/m2) ... well it means if u wanna own a apartment in ShenZhen city u'd better prepare for 500,000 ~ 1,000,000 RMB money as down payment to borrow more loans from local banks. That's a really bad news for most ppl who living in ShenZhen city.

Anyway i had finished my first target to own a house in my hometown - NanChang, next im trying in my 2nd hometown - ShenZhen ... :coffee: Maybe i can apply for ShenZhen's governmental housing,lol ... i need good lucky !

BTW let me tell u, why HaiNan island's house price higher than inland city's ... coz most house owners come from North China, not local HaiNan ppl ... the HaiNan island had become a winter vacationland for the North ppl especially from North-East three provinces, and they bought many houses inside island to boost local house price up.

WTF ?! Sounds house price in WuHan still is cheap ~! Jealous of you ...
QQ图片20150521224512.png
QQ图片20150521224518.png

The data has some mistakes such as the data of Beijing is wrong,but it isn't too serious.
Umm..Someone said
QQ图片20150521230617.png

Reasonable house price for ppl living in WuHan city ... average 7,000 RMB/m2 is not expensive compared with other big cities of Middle/East China ... i like it !

Usually it's CBD region's price.
Not exactly...u can't find new apartment below 10000 yuan/m2 in downtown. At least 15000/m2 inside to the inner ring.
屏幕快照 2015-05-21 23.33.24.png

average 7,000 RMB/m2 is not expensive compared with other big cities of Middle/East China ... i like it !
It means no Metro, one hour from even the centre of Optic Valley.

Not exactly...u can't find new apartment below 10000 yuan/m2 in downtown. At least 15000/m2 inside to the inner ring.
View attachment 223601
The 2nd-hand house also welcomed by ppl ... im sure they'r cheaper than new apartment. I like living in suburb district ... quiet,clean,free,cheaper and with a private car u can go everywhere inside the city. That's not a problem.

It means no Metro, one hour from even the centre of Optic Valley.
Okay, a little bit far ... maybe faster to half hour by driving a car to the company. Buy a 50,000~100,000 RMB car is much cheaper than a house, not a problem for the Chinese family.

Last edited:
The 2nd-hand house also welcomed by ppl ... im sure they'r cheaper than new apartment. I like living in suburb district ... quiet,clean,free,cheaper and with a private car u can go everywhere inside the city. That's not a problem.

Okay, a little bit far ... maybe faster to half hour by driving a car to the company. Buy a 50,000~100,000 RMB car is much cheaper than a house, not a problem for the Chinese family.
I estimate my apartment, constructed in 2001, when demolished next year for CBD, worth at least 2.5 million(90-100m2)

I estimate my apartment, constructed in 2001, when demolished next year for CBD, worth at least 2.5 million(90-100m2)
Yes, house in a good place worth over 2million ... you r a lucky guy ! My NanChang house has 8km far away to the CBD, now 140m2 only worth 1.5million, different location has different price ... lol.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom