What's new

How do you Chinese view the rapid development of the past 35 years?

Good, still lucky ... coz CBD building in there and rise pirce up.
We'll wait...If price not good, demonstration gets prepared. A bunch of old teachers, they have plenty of time and they require decorated apartments within 500 metre from a metro station to be built first, then move...

We'll wait...If price not good, demonstration gets prepared. A bunch of old teachers, they have plenty of time and they require decorated apartments within 500 metre from a metro station to be built first, then move...
LOL ... God bless them, God bless the price ! :D

Optic Valley is ideal for newcomers. But here in the very centre, like my community in Hankou, 15000-20000/m2
天地那边还30000呢……
群星这边也就刚过10000,距汉口就差一个二桥罢了||明明这边也很繁华啊

天地那边还30000呢……
群星这边也就刚过10000,距汉口就差一个二桥罢了||明明这边也很繁华啊
宁要汉口一张床。。。哈哈。老城区改造出来的公寓,都算是豪宅了。

宁要汉口一张床。。。哈哈。老城区改造出来的公寓,都算是豪宅了。
。。。( ´▽` )ノ好吧
初中在七一读的,有个女同学家里有九套房,好像大都是补贴的,羡慕死我了。

LOL sorry bro, I saw some bros exchanging information on house prices and I asked them to join a real estate chat group on QQ! BTW what SNS services are you using?

Okay bro ! :)

I am not much into Social Networking; I used to use a lot of Facebook and Orkut back when I was in college but haven't used it for some years now !

Okay bro ! :)

I am not much into Social Networking; I used to use a lot of Facebook and Orkut back when I was in college but haven't used it for some years now !
Well, u can use Wechat to order taxi or buy lottery, so it's not just about chatting. What is orkut?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom