What's new

How do we make PDF better?

This is the last time to tell you with strict wording.
Can you ensure that people who are well versed in the language below are kept in check on the forum?
It would make PDF a much more pleasant and healthier environment.
Thanks.
Ja apney dullay key pass bc

Aa gaye na apni aukaat per, troll..
Now, what's the difference between you and other extremists? Be it political extremists or religious..

Ahh, too much pain in your ***, kya hui? Lagta hai senate election mein harne ka dukh nahi bhoole ab tak, troll. Don't worry, your 'molana' is going behind bars, pretty soon, Insha'Allah.

Rundi ki aulad bhag yahan sey bc a jata hy apney malikon ka bayaniya bechney

Ye gandu Rizvi party ka hy bc elections sey jal raha hy

There must be option for selecting States like Nagaland, Bengal, Rakhine and Assam Kerala etc etc.

Will really help understanding the political condition in dictatorial India.

Thanks

please appoint only
// one Air chief marshal
one chief of army staff
AAAND ONE navy admiral // in this PDF
having multiples of each is UNPROFESSIONAL AND AWKWARD

Well done to @waz. BRAVO brother!

PDF has got MUCH MUCH MUCH better since Tuesday when the indians began to get booted out. We are having more intellectual discussions based on defence related matters, without the nuisance of being trolled. The atmosphere is more relaxed and PDF has become a better environment for learning. It feels more gentlemanly here. I hope ALL indians are banned permanently from PDF.

PDF should become a Pakistani safe space where we accept & welcome everyone from all nationalities EXCEPT indians NO MATTER WHAT.

Make PDF an indian free zone. Make PDF Great again........:azn:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Well done to @waz. BRAVO brother!

PDF has got MUCH MUCH MUCH better since Tuesday when the indians began to get booted out. We are having more intellectual discussions based on defence related matters, without the nuisance of being trolled. The atmosphere is more relaxed and PDF has become a better environment for learning. It feels more gentlemanly here. I hope ALL indians are banned permanently from PDF.

PDF should become a Pakistani safe space where we accept & welcome everyone from all nationalities EXCEPT indians NO MATTER WHAT.

Make PDF an indian free zone. Make PDF Great again........:azn:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Why not to free this world from India or India Free world will be the better place for minorities & women.

Why not to free this world from India or India Free world will be the better place for minorities & women.

It is a great idea, but the real question here is how to achieve such an outcome?

:raise: @WebMaster once upon a time I requested for 2 things (I just added a 3rd):

1) A facepalm smiley face! Need it too often! Very important request hai kindly look into it!
2) A button that calls / mention or tags all mods! -ONLY to be used for important issue like suicide troll or addressing all mods...or
3) A button that calls/ mention or tags all ONLINE mods/ TT (who can issue -ve rating) so that the matter can be handled urgently!

I must say the quality of PDF, especially the discussions has gone up exponentially since the MODS started banning the indians. WELL DONE PDF TEAM!..........:yahoo:

@WebMaster Not that I have ever felt the urge to knock at GHQ, but I have a feeling that its a place where all mods represent a concerted stance against the grievances brought out by the concerned. To ensure impartiality I suggest a defence system for the aggrieved, so that they don't feel having to defend their side against a wall of improbabilities.

@WebMaster Not that I have ever felt the urge to knock at GHQ, but I have a feeling that its a place where all mods represent a concerted stance against the grievances brought out by the concerned. To ensure impartiality I suggest a defence system for the aggrieved, so that they don't feel having to defend their side against a wall of improbabilities.
One can always email. GHQ is also setup so members are not responded by the mod that the post is concerning of.

Please delete derogatory remarks against the Judiciary and her Institution from the forum.

There is no need to entertain such posts and most of these posts stem from the same ideology that flourished during War on Terror era of Pakistan.

Thank you.

Regards

On the light of recent obscene posts regarding P**N.
Please put a word-filter for post heading and text, the developer of this site should at least have done that. Every now and then a troll comes and spam posts the same junk again and again.
TIP : Better incorporate an machine learning algorithm for prediction of dodgy words.
@WebMaster

Back
Top Bottom