What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Yes, the @ started working again a few minutes later. Weird.

Thats a forum glitch I notice when the SQL (or whatever used) database goes offline (I guess some sort of refresh) for a minute or two.

Can an Admin please change the description of the sports section. "Sports- A sport after religion" That section used to be Cricket, which is why the description made sense, since its the most followed sport in the subcontinent.

But describing the Sports section as "A sport after after religion" triggers my PTSD

Delete Bangaldeshi section, its useless. they can discuss their politics and economy in separate thread in South Asia section.

@WebMaster since its happening on every major platform and even microsoft introduced it in their new windows update i suggest you introduce dark theme here on PDF too
memeA1.jpg

Can an Admin please change the description of the sports section. "Sports- A sport after religion" That section used to be Cricket, which is why the description made sense, since its the most followed sport in the subcontinent.

But describing the Sports section as "A sport after after religion" triggers my PTSD
what do they even mean by "sport after religion"

Dear mods,

What is the status on Sir @Khafee. Would you please be so kind to keep us posted about the outcome. Two threads have been created and closed as the matter is being discussed in the moderation team. There's no need to create more threads unless we're kept informed. Quite a few active and very senior members have voiced their opinion regarding the sudden and unfortunate departure (ban) of this very valueable (foreign) member who has supported Pakistan more than anyone. As a Pakistani and a senior member who spends reasonable amout of time representing and defending my country here, I feel that it's my duty to look after our friends without compromising the integrity of the management team.

@WebMaster @Horus @Dubious @The Eagle and others.

Dear mods,

What is the status on Sir @Khafee. Would you please be so kind to keep us posted about the outcome. Two threads have been created and closed as the matter is being discussed in the moderation team. There's no need to create more threads unless we're kept informed. Quite a few active and very senior members have voiced their opinion regarding the sudden and unfortunate departure (ban) of this very valueable (foreign) member who has supported Pakistan more than anyone. As a Pakistani and a senior member who spends reasonable amout of time representing and defending my country here, I feel that it's my duty to look after our friends without compromising the integrity of the management team.

@WebMaster @Horus @Dubious @The Eagle and others.
Let @Horus do the honours

Back
Top Bottom