What's new

How do we make PDF better?

upload_2019-7-17_15-55-25.png

No need for me to do anything. Unfortunately, the demise of PDF has already begun and it will end up taking away our beloved PDF unless both the members and PDF administration start acting responsibly in postings and actions.
I'm also a Senior Mod, on another forum. If I can be of assistance, let me know.

No need for me to do anything. Unfortunately, the demise of PDF has already begun and it will end up taking away our beloved PDF unless both the members and PDF administration start acting responsibly in postings and actions.

The management have the right to run their forum as they see fit, and systems always deliver precisely the results they are designed to achieve. Is there a problem here?

The management have the right to run their forum as they see fit, and systems always deliver precisely the results they are designed to achieve. Is there a problem here?

Yes! You haven't disclosed, how much you get paid per post / per word.

My thoughts are that opinion can't be discussed on here without being opressed by mods. Many countries on here are "flamed" and yet nobody does anything significant and yet when Pakistan is flames you act like its fucking 9/11. We should have the right to say our opinions and not be censored by butthurt mods.

I got banned because of this, when it is all opinion and should be respected regardless if you feel it offends you.

"China can still look at and copy certain tech in radar like T/R modules, hardware, etc.
Do you think China had source codes for some of their unlicensed aircraft?"

If this keeps on going on than I feel mods should change their names to names that suit them better like "Mod Saddam", "Mod Stalin", "Mod Mao" because it feels like a dictatorship with no democracy whatsoever.
I propose a temp ban on someone who breaks rules and then at a certain day in a week all active mods vote on whether to ban a compiled list of members to extend ban or to end ban.

"Mod Saddam", "Mod Stalin", "Mod Mao"

This is all you can bring for the betterment of Forum and conveniently ignored the very fact as how rules are enforced. Also, creating multiple IDs are not allowed despite several reminders through inbox. Furthermore, there is a series of violations in single thread continuously accusing nations about breach of tech and stealing. If you have something for the betterment, do share here and in-case you want to discuss any decision of Mod, GHQ is the place to reach.

Regards,

In GHQ same people will deal with the issues.

Suggestions to make PDF better are to be implemented by same. Until someone accepts the wrong and take corrective actions, nothing can change. especially when one sees everything with defensive mind/behaviour/attitude.

Rules are not being implemented across the board, too much favoritism.

Moderation is the reason, this forum is going down the drain.

This post is related to suggestions on topic.

Last edited:
This is all you can bring for the betterment of Forum and conveniently ignored the very fact as how rules are enforced. Also, creating multiple IDs are not allowed despite several reminders through inbox. Furthermore, there is a series of violations in single thread continuously accusing nations about breach of tech and stealing. If you have something for the betterment, do share here and in-case you want to discuss any decision of Mod, GHQ is the place to reach.

Regards,
Proof i made multiple ids?
We should have the right to say whatever you like without insulting a person. I can guarantee nothing happens when members say stuff about other countries nations. All of the things I said were backed up by various news articles and sources and you can look it up if you like. Literally search up "Pakistan China Blackhawk stealth" and trusted news site articles will pop up.

Suggestions to make PDF better are to be implemented by same. Until someone accepts the wrong and take corrective actions, nothing can change. especially when one sees everything with defensive mind/behaviour/attitude.

Is this the only Pakistani defense forum? Thinking of making another account at a new one. Hell, I would probably take an Indian forum.

Proof i made multiple ids?
We should have the right to say whatever you like without insulting a person. I can guarantee nothing happens when members say stuff about other countries nations. All of the things I said were backed up by various news articles and sources and you can look it up if you like. Literally search up "Pakistan China Blackhawk stealth" and trusted news site articles will pop up.

The right does not mean that everyone will be coming here and started with name calling others or disrespect. That particular thread was not about blackhawk at all nor the conspiracy theories carries any weight here. As said, if you really want to make this place better; do not violate forum rules in first place. We do not treat conspiracy theories, concocted stories and malicious propaganda as some hard evidence. Also, even if for the sake of argument, a discussion is allowed; it has to be kept in relevant thread/subject instead of an attempt to feel like you are parading over someone else.

And if you are still convinced that you didn't violate so you are provided every right to reach GHQ, write down detailed overview of the issue provide the link. So instead of doing so, not particularly you, the most of members complains on irrelevant threads or events instead of doing the right thing in first place. If anyone isn't following the right & correct course of action; we shouldn't be expecting any betterment at all. Hence, to make that happen and keep this place better than any other FB chit chat room, a feel good forum or a place where everyone is allowed to abuse and disrespect people or even nations or even religions; Forum Rules are enforced.

So again, if you are innocent or you think you haven't violated any rule; you are welcome at GHQ. Rest about multiple IDs, come to the GHQ and do mention as well.

Post #1801.

Being defensive with "One Liner"? trolling.

ask someone to explain that post to you and then use your authority to see condition of the moderation.

same what I mentioned, selective, bias, defensive behavior.

Get over it and start to do something productive. Instead of seeking attention & making baseless accusations; bring something fruitful to discuss. This is the last time to tell you with strict wording.

I lost the count to tell to reach GHQ. As you are not satisfied with anything, better to logout and give it a rest. Thread banning you again so you can follow the correct course for resolution of matter, if you have any.

Back
Top Bottom