What's new

How do we make PDF better?

@WebMaster can something be done about the opportunist mofo's who are sitting waiting for something to happen so they can bleet against the armed forces? mofo's are not sitting on their chairs and some are political followers of noon league among other political parties! start a tirade that Bajwa failed bla bla bla.

when it is time to unite these worthless c#nts use it as an opportunity! Please do something about it.

Option related to the list of watch threads is deleted from the forum .... ???

@WebMaster
Its there. Nevermind, what does that do?

@WebMaster can something be done about the opportunist mofo's who are sitting waiting for something to happen so they can bleet against the armed forces? mofo's are not sitting on their chairs and some are political followers of noon league among other political parties! start a tirade that Bajwa failed bla bla bla.

when it is time to unite these worthless c#nts use it as an opportunity! Please do something about it.

The only way to counter something is write a piece with a problem and a solution. And let it loose for people to understand.

upload_2020-6-20_6-22-5.png

It used to show list of all the thread Marked Watched but now that option is not appearing here

I am not sure if this has been suggested already or if it exists, but I was reading through @Signalian threads and thought I've missed quite a few, it would be useful to have a feature where we can "Subscribe" to a user, so when they post a new thread, we can get automatic notifications instead of them having to mention everyone individually.

I am not sure if this has been suggested already or if it exists, but I was reading through @Signalian threads and thought I've missed quite a few, it would be useful to have a feature where we can "Subscribe" to a user, so when they post a new thread, we can get automatic notifications instead of them having to mention everyone individually.
can't you just follow users?

Does that show a notification for every single thread that the user opens? I'll admit I've never paid much attention to this feature..:undecided:

For every post made by a defined user, within the thread or within the forum, and with a provision for using keywords to segregate posts sought to be seen.

Can we get rid of this smiley :mamba:

it’s highly offensive

The only way to counter something is write a piece with a problem and a solution. And let it loose for people to understand.

This needs to go :mamba:

Can we ban all indian users? If the Admins are worried about money to run this website, then open a donation channel to keep it running. The last couple of weeks, the forum has turned into a shit storm, where indians are posting old debunked news, and the mods are not removing cause of "freedom of Speech". The admin team seems to have a soft spot of indian users apparently. Even the old member like Joe who was given a negative rating for insulting our soldiers, suddenly had the negative rating removed.

Wow, I didn't know that happened. I am just speechless.

Favoritism of Indian trolls has gone too far.

I think the best way to dissuade trolls is to enforce strict bans on Indians for furthering false narratives and strict punishments for anyone abusing Pakistan or Islam.

Wow, I didn't know that happened. I am just speechless.

Favoritism of Indian trolls has gone too far.

I think the best way to dissuade trolls is to enforce strict bans on Indians for furthering false narratives and strict punishments for anyone abusing Pakistan or Islam.

Joe Shearer (The professional) made a rude comment about Pakistan army. He was given a negative rating by HRK But if you check his account, the negative rating is gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom