What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Does this rule apply to -ve ratings too?

Lol
Just curious!!

I think so, because have seen people complaining on that too..... But not very sure, because at times some of these posts get deleted, which also can stop you from getting a notification

I forced Webby to change the settings :p:, that was a month ago.
Forced??? :tup: :tup:
Can't believe it. Lolzz
The only person who could force admin to do something was @Armstrong. But he isn't around.

Chalo, if I post more on this thread then admin won't take my complaint seriously.

Ciao!

How to improve PDF?

By making General Raheel Shareef Admin of Indian section. :rofl:

To: @WebMaster

There is currently only one active Chinese TT in the forum, I recommend adding at least one more TT to cope with an increasing number of Chinese members. The recommended incumbent is @TaiShang who is well mannered, knowledgeable in geopolitical affairs and actively participating in the forum.

Thanks!

@Shotgunner51

There is currently only one active Chinese TT in the forum, I recommend adding at least one more TT to cope with an increasing number of Chinese members. The recommended incumbent is @TaiShang who is well mannered, knowledgeable in geopolitical affairs and actively participating in the forum.

Thanks!

@Shotgunner51
We are this time planning for inductions of Chinese posters.I sure hope that it will bring excitement amongst our Chinese community.So,have fun and enjoy!

regards

We are this time planning for inductions of Chinese posters.I sure hope that it will bring excitement amongst our Chinese community.So,have fun and enjoy!

regards
And Sir what about including new title holders from Pakistani side :partay: there is any consideration going on.

@Slav Defence
People get positive ratings for posting one-liners, sharing a tweet, sharing a video, bashing a sect etc...Title holders tend to abuse their privileges.

Absolutely.

That's why I no longer post well-prepared threads. I find inflaming threads more popular on PDF, one-liner get positive rating, but inspiring threads no response.

Thanks!

@Shotgunner51

Thank you, my friend, for your support.

I would think there are a number of members from the Chinese community that would deserve a TT title for their contribution on various fields related to China and the larger geopolitics.

Firstly yourself, I am especially impressed at your analyses on economics and finance (China's, regional and international). Your focus on China's connectivity projects is also very in-depth and impressive.

@Martian2 has impressive analyses on development, geopolitics and military tech.

@AndrewJin has literally initiated a new debate PDF on the issue of transportation development in China.

@cirr and @cnleio , I am surprised why they are still merely members because whatever military-related news from China, it is them that provide the least accessible info.

In fact, so many members that are extremely analytical, empirical and go beyond mere opinions in their critical thinking.

Back
Top Bottom