What's new

How do we make PDF better?

I wrote this a while back
People should not be allowed to discuss other members on any thread. If they have complaint against anybody they should PM administration but blatantly criticizing fellow members publicly on forum with derogatory words brings down the standard of this site. People should know it's not a kitty party forum where they can b!tch about others and get away with it. They should behave as educated people.

Look at this post this girl wrote today
yeah and u know some while back these weirdo indians were cheering for blocking pakistani singer ghulam ali from performing in india...so some pakistanis here asked ,then wth are u doing on pakistan defence forum... well then parashu most likely ranveer senas another account said.... "we are here to troll..we come on this forum to troll and tease pakistanis, ghar may ghus kay maar rahay hain by coming and torturing u guys on ur own forums".

edit : in quotation marks were the words of an indian not mine

here she is referring to me
now look at one guy above quoting me, he is a multi id of a user who got banned yesterday for msibehaving with me and even that member has many multiple ids here besides that account and they are all banned. they are a hopeless bunch.
i really dont want to discuss this weird nation anymore

@Slav Defence @Oscar @waz

Is it a gossip girl forum where some manners less aunties can come and discuss other forum members? This girl has always posted such things. She accuses everyone of being a multi ID. I am surprised that she has not been banned yet. Kindly ask her to get education before coming in the public forum, but unfortunately class cannot be taught.

I wrote this a while back

Referring to this person

here she is referring to me

@Slav Defence @Oscar @waz

Is it a gossip girl forum where some manners less aunties can come and discuss other forum members? This girl has always posted such things. She accuses everyone of being a multi ID. I am surprised that she has not been banned yet. Kindly ask her to get education before coming in the public forum, but unfortunately class cannot be taught.
there were two guys who had quoted me in that thread in those two above posts and i never took any posters name intentionally, how did u know it was you italked abt???

you disclosed urself with ur own hands here.

this was the thread and inever took any name intentionally, how he knows ireferred to him
Namaste. This is ChiefAssasin.

1. I dont see any smileys other than first 7 (PC chrome)

2. Get unnecessary attachment alerts from watched threads.

Nonsense usually gets deleted. Best to not to talk senselessly!!!

Ok, now we know you are an idiot, please shoo now.

Posts are not deleted but are still not visible because they are marked with same number as the post above them, perhaps because of some technical glitch.

By the way when people like you are called professional, it makes me laugh. :lol:

Unfortunately this form has become more of a "I want to prove my point and I am right" attitude with more politically focused. Lacks quality posts that used to be a prominent feature of PDF years ago.

If more focus is given to news than "opinions" I think it can get better. Just a though!

Unfortunately this form has become more of a "I want to prove my point and I am right" attitude with more politically focused. Lacks quality posts that used to be a prominent feature of PDF years ago.

If more focus is given to news than "opinions" I think it can get better. Just a though!
The quality posts went out the door when career trolls and low quality posters became "Senior" and "Elite". To that end, the more respected members ended up engaging in the "fight fire with fire". But as such, the forum reflects the status of the Pakistani masses and others; there is little requirement for introspection and technical valuation and more on copy paste rhetoric that plays to the ignorance of the masses.

Various methods have been tried to improve the quality but due to the lack of policing idiots after introducing quality, there is little room for sustainable improvement.

You have a good suggestion to change that? lets hear it?

ban all chinese and indian troll.
The quality posts went out the door when career trolls and low quality posters became "Senior" and "Elite". To that end, the more respected members ended up engaging in the "fight fire with fire". But as such, the forum reflects the status of the Pakistani masses and others; there is little requirement for introspection and technical valuation and more on copy paste rhetoric that plays to the ignorance of the masses.

Various methods have been tried to improve the quality but due to the lack of policing idiots after introducing quality, there is little room for sustainable improvement.

You have a good suggestion to change that? lets hear it?
This is the only real solution.
This forum is slowly rotting due to the same banned Indian members making alternative accounts and running amuck on this forum. There definitely need to be more moderators on this forum to improve the quality or we'll collapse into a cesspit of heated wars initiated by Indians.

This is the only real solution.
This forum is slowly rotting due to the same banned Indian members making alternative accounts and running amuck on this forum. There definitely need to be more moderators on this forum to improve the quality or we'll collapse into a cesspit of heated wars initiated by Indians.
Extreme moderation is one hand. There needs to be a TOTAL ditch to the non admin titles. Only people deserving of titles will be the Think tanks in terms of posting quality. Even the moderation team can lose colors and act plainclothes(which will make many miserable and be much more vary not knowing who the moderators are and are not).

Back
Top Bottom