What's new

How do we make PDF better?

@Slav Defence
People get positive ratings for posting one-liners, sharing a tweet, sharing a video, bashing a sect etc...Title holders tend to abuse their privileges.
If you and other posters find such abuse,you are most welcome to approach GHQ to find complain.Tag us and file complains against title holder and we will not only reverse rating but notify/warn them as well.

regards

If you and other posters find such abuse,you are most welcome to approach GHQ to find complain.Tag us and file complains against title holder and we will not only reverse rating but notify/warn them as well.

regards
I will complain provided that the whole affair remains confidential.

Thank you, my friend, for your support.

I would think there are a number of members from the Chinese community that would deserve a TT title for their contribution on various fields related to China and the larger geopolitics.

Firstly yourself, I am especially impressed at your analyses on economics and finance (China's, regional and international). Your focus on China's connectivity projects is also very in-depth and impressive.

@Martian2 has impressive analyses on development, geopolitics and military tech.

@AndrewJin has literally initiated a new debate PDF on the issue of transportation development in China.

@cirr and @cnleio , I am surprised why they are still merely members because whatever military-related news from China, it is them that provide the least accessible info.

In fact, so many members that are extremely analytical, empirical and go beyond mere opinions in their critical thinking.
I agree that

TaiShang
Shotgunner
Cirr
Cnleio
ChineseTiger1986
AndrewJin

are excellent members that are more than qualified to be Think Tank (TT) members.

I have been aghast at the lack of Chinese TT members. Everyone piles into the Chinese threads. Yet, there are virtually no Chinese TT members. It's ridiculous.

Also, I want to mention that I'm not interested in being a TT member. I post everywhere and I'm not really that active on PDF.

Good luck to the six Chinese members that I listed. I hope all of you become TT. You deserve it. Your posts on PDF are very prominent with numerous quality threads and insights.

Best regards,

Martin Su

Hi , i have just one complain & its an ad. I dont have any problem with the ads except one "The Uzuoe Khass"

Can you bring that down .
Am no expert on how the ads work so if its possible i request you .
@WebMaster

Hi , i have just one complain & its an ad. I dont have any problem with the ads except one "The Uzuoe Khass"

Can you bring that down .
Am no expert on how the ads work so if its possible i request you .
@WebMaster

What does it look like? Can you post it so i can remove.

@WebMaster is there any thread subscription or bookmark option? And why pdf smileys dont work on my chrome browser?

We are this time planning for inductions of Chinese posters.I sure hope that it will bring excitement amongst our Chinese community.So,have fun and enjoy!

regards

Hi Sir,

Will it be possible to induct few Indian members too as the Indian Defense and Central & south Asia attracts a lot of Indian posters. At present i believe the numbers of title holders are limited for Indian members too. It would be beneficial as topics are getting diversified interests from Military to Economics to Politics to Sports. With present active members like @nair @MilSpec @AUSTERLITZ @SpArK the load of threads and posters seems a bit too high.. Would request you to consider adding 1 or possibly 2 more to ease the load.. The above Indian Title Holders can help you search a good possible candidates who can become a valuable asset to the team. That will also act as a first line of control before moderators come in reducing their workload too.

Thanks a lot in advance..

Hi Sir,

Will it be possible to induct few Indian members too as the Indian Defense and Central & south Asia attracts a lot of Indian posters. At present i believe the numbers of title holders are limited for Indian members too. It would be beneficial as topics are getting diversified interests from Military to Economics to Politics to Sports. With present active members like @nair @MilSpec @AUSTERLITZ @SpArK the load of threads and posters seems a bit too high.. Would request you to consider adding 1 or possibly 2 more to ease the load.. The above Indian Title Holders can help you search a good possible candidates who can become a valuable asset to the team. That will also act as a first line of control before moderators come in reducing their workload too.

Thanks a lot in advance..
We already are, and have suggested potential TTA's, Indian members do not need to have moderating rights, in Indian defence sections when Pakistani members troll and corrective actions issued by Indian on PDF, it won't be taken kindly. It will be seen as a soft coup. @Slav Defence

Back
Top Bottom