What's new

How do we make PDF better?

@WebMaster
  • Is there a way to check for what all posts a member has received +ve ratings???Vbulletin had a feature in which we could check the likes a member received, does Xenforo also 've a similar feature???
  • Why 're my smileys changing shapes??? yesterday I had posted a hitwall smiley :hitwall: smiley and today morning when I opened up to make a reply on that thread then it had converted to :pdf:.Its been happening often now and to so many posts of mine. whats the issue?

The God has been unfair to you.

The search engine becomes worst now, I like the previous one.

Can you make the usernames to appear on the left instead of in the middle?

Edit: Oh it's already been done. Thank you! :rolleyes:

The new image posting process is too tedious, it possible to bring back the previous method or atleast something similar..

Last edited:
Remove BD jokes section.

Or rename it, BD destruction forum/Anti BD forum/BD propaganda forum

What is the problem and why?
Sir you are doing great job just be more strict on Anti Islam posts and please bring back old way of posting pictures and make avatar bigger please .

@WebMaster It's an unusual request, but I wonder if you would consider allowing me to serve out @AUSTERLITZ's ban in his stead. He is one of PDF's most valuable members, and it's a shame to see him put in the penalty box as a result of trying to cure @DesertFox's mental illness.

@WebMaster It's an unusual request, but I wonder if you would consider allowing me to serve out @AUSTERLITZ's ban in his stead. He is one of PDF's most valuable members, and it's a shame to see him put in the penalty box as a result of trying to cure @DesertFox's mental illness.
I can not believe it.
@AUSTERLITZ is one of the sane members here.

@WebMaster if it's really about making pdf better then let's make pdf impartial first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom