What's new

How do we make PDF better?

you going to martyr yourself :cry:

No one will notice I'm gone, but @AUSTERLITZ provides unique value with his knowledge of military history, and his violation of the rule was for noble purposes--not to glorify death, but in fact to disabuse those who worship Nazism of their delusions.

It was worth a shot. My respect for @AUSTERLITZ has only increased, although hopefully he won't waste his time in the future on the mentally ill. He's too valuable to be taken out by a suicide troll.

What is the problem and why?

Sir, Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi members ( not all ) just make fun of Bangladesh.

Some jamaat minded people oppose to post any kinds of military oriented news discussions. All BD destruction and political news is posted all day.

And some Pakistani members just dont believe in BD existence and insults it creation.

Intolerable behaviors.

@WebMaster
Please bring back merging of posts.
Earlier posts which were made back to back by the same member in a thread used to get merged on their own.Though I think it had 2-3 min window.
Let me give you an example, i made 2 posts on a thread which were posted within a minute of each other.They appear separately,earlier such posts used to get merged own their own.

1.jpg

We have a simple rule in place that is to not post graphic/indecent picture. The rule was violated.
Yes I remember you had warned him about it.
But you do know that he got provoked from the other side.

@WebMaster
why dont we have a tab for "new threads" at the top along with "featured threads", ""new posts" etc??
"New posts" comes close to showing all the new threads but it is also full of other threads which may not be new but 're being discussed for long. Could we have tab just for the new threads only??

Last edited:
Webbie bahi can we plz really implement these suggestions. The first two specifically plz.

1. ) Every poster who starts a thread posting a news, report,article etc ,also SHOULD and MUST post the link to the site/newspaper and source of that writeup/report. at the bottom or top of his post.

It is extremely extremely frustrating that i go through entire post from top to bottom, bottom to top, to know which newspaper has published it,or whichever other source , and i couldnt find any link. Even if someone mentions its taken from lets say the economist, still provide the link. Many times to check the source i have to google and find it. Very frustrating. Lets make it a must requirement for posting news and articles etc. It will enhance the thread quality and make it easier for posters and even mods to check the source. Iknow some ppl post links but many dont and thats annoying.

Secondly, plz also introduce this rule that whosever shares a news or any any article, specially in politics ,current affairs, also adds a line or two length commentary of his own, RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING of the post, to give the reader a gist of whats the point and reason behind sharing the article and news. And what the reader is trying to convey, becuase at times heading of thread isnt enough. And also some members are new or dont follow that poster to know of the original poster's party affiliation so as to guess what they are trying to convey. It doesnt have to be lengthy yap yapping.
A single line or two intro will suffice.

I have always donre that in all threads i started whether they were abt kashmiris waving pakistan flag in IOK or anything, so as to give other readers a templat to do that too. Lekin nobody picked up on that . :/
Like whatever news, or news related screen grab you are posting. The same posters will fight like anything writing essay posts magar nahi hogi koi detail tau that will be first opening post.
If these two rules cud be implemented they will enhance thread quality IMHO.

(Mods can issue warning or use warning tag , not severe actions but warnings for the Op to follow the rule shamain makes an angel like face.)

3. Lets cut down the pervy talk happening on this forum by our eastern neighbours, discussing actresses and disecting their body parts, and this affair could break out into almost any thread.have some shame and take this crassness over to your home forums,. This is a defence forum ,dont ruin its appeal.

4. If indians come here, they get the opportunity to hobnob with Pakistanis then tell them to make good use of this opportunity and learn from some respected Pakistani posters to debate objectively, above all avoid galiyan and extreme cusswords, and learn from pakistanis here to respect women and curb their perv talk and take it to indian defence forum. Dont ruin ambience here.

Recently in a deleted thread ,an indian dude shamelessly had openly started to write abt some adult video stuff he had watched.
Har thread may sick vulgarity shuru ho jaati hai.
Every other thread. Pakistani forum kharab kar k rakha wa hai.

Webbie bahi can we plz really implement these suggestions. The first two specifically plz.

1. ) Every poster who starts a thread posting a news, report,article etc ,also SHOULD and MUST post the link to the site/newspaper and source of that writeup/report. at the bottom or top of his post.

It is extremely extremely frustrating that i go through entire post from top to bottom, bottom to top, to know which newspaper has published it,or whichever other source , and i couldnt find any link. Even if someone mentions its taken from lets say the economist, still provide the link. Many times to check the source i have to google and find it. Very frustrating. Lets make it a must requirement for posting news and articles etc. It will enhance the thread quality and make it easier for posters and even mods to check the source. Iknow some ppl post links but many dont and thats annoying.

Secondly, plz also introduce this rule that whosever shares a news or any any article, specially in politics ,current affairs, also adds a line or two length commentary of his own, RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING of the post, to give the reader a gist of whats the point and reason behind sharing the article and news. And what the reader is trying to convey, becuase at times heading of thread isnt enough. And also some members are new or dont follow that poster to know of the original poster's party affiliation so as to guess what they are trying to convey. It doesnt have to be lengthy yap yapping.
A single line or two intro will suffice.

I have always donre that in all threads i started whether they were abt kashmiris waving pakistan flag in IOK or anything, so as to give other readers a templat to do that too. Lekin nobody picked up on that . :/
Like whatever news, or news related screen grab you are posting. The same posters will fight like anything writing essay posts magar nahi hogi koi detail tau that will be first opening post.
If these two rules cud be implemented they will enhance thread quality IMHO.

(Mods can issue warning or use warning tag , not severe actions but warnings for the Op to follow the rule shamain makes an angel like face.)

3. Lets cut down the pervy talk happening on this forum by our eastern neighbours, discussing actresses and disecting their body parts, and this affair could break out into almost any thread.have some shame and take this crassness over to your home forums,. This is a defence forum ,dont ruin its appeal.

4. If indians come here, they get the opportunity to hobnob with Pakistanis then tell them to make good use of this opportunity and learn from some respected Pakistani posters to debate objectively, above all avoid galiyan and extreme cusswords, and learn from pakistanis here to respect women and curb their perv talk and take it to indian defence forum. Dont ruin ambience here.

Recently in a deleted thread ,an indian dude shamelessly had openly started to write abt some adult video stuff he had watched.
Har thread may sick vulgarity shuru ho jaati hai.
Every other thread. Pakistani forum kharab kar k rakha wa hai.

Do you remember the username of that member?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom