What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Play it safe and stick with (halal) chicken only?...and veggie kebabs (on seperate grill) for any vegetarians/vegans...

I have experience with this kind of thing :cool:

A BBQ with no red meats ain't a real BBQ innit? :D

And what about liquid refreshments? ;)

So you're shy...?

Shy? Nope. I used to be quite open about myself, including here on PDF, but I have learned enough to shut down that policy.

Chalain chacha ji mode thek kerlain phir(I m 34 btw :-)).

My mood is fine, you are around my kid's ages. :D

Last edited:
A BBQ with no red meats ain't a real BBQ innit? :D

And what about liquid refreshments? ;)

Shy? Nope. I used to be quite open about myself, including here on PDF, but I have leaned enough to shut down that policy.
My mood is fine, you are around my kid's ages. :D
But we are friends now. Right?

Get rid of the ''status'' system,it doesnt work.
Every troll can become an elite member by post count.

Just review the bans and negative rating given stupidly. Some of the think tanks and moderators are very good and knowledgeable and whatever they writes make sense while others are absolutely stupid. Just check the bans and negative rating. You will get idea of poor moderation. Afterall it is a choice of owner of forum to whom to ban and how to give negative rating and positive ratings but if you genuinely like the forum to be operated professionally and make it a place where open discussion take place, forum owner should look into these issues seriously. This forum is hijacked by stupid members and their support in moderators. If this is checked, forum quality will improve so as posting level.

@Dubious I appreciate your moderation and fairness. I didn't know where else to post it.

I will disengage completely from referring to said posters in the future (just like I stopped replying to them.)

All the best.
Be polite, dont troll, dont use rude words, no foul words, behave politely, if you cant answer, you dont need to usually another member does answer. If you feel annoyed take a few mins off the net and come back when you are cool minded enough to think!

Be polite, dont troll, dont use rude words, no foul words, behave politely, if you cant answer, you dont need to usually another member does answer. If you feel annoyed take a few mins off the net and come back when you are cool minded enough to think!

Yes, good advice. I am only here to promote ancient Pakistani history, Allama Iqbal's vision for Pakistan, and discuss some of the issues Muslim world is dealing with.

I am too busy in my professional and personal life to bother otherwise, honestly. I just enjoy a bit of intellectual stimulation from like-minded people.

I demand the forum to update the Think Tank Analysts and reform them as political thought rather than just think tanks.

There are enough self loathing Pakistani analysts in the world already doing their worthy cause.

I would like to reiterate my request/recommendation.

Back
Top Bottom