What's new

How do we make PDF better?

My crime has always been daring to think independently, nothing more and nothing less. :D

1ucbmz.jpg

Have you ever realized that I am not the topic of this thread? :D

Well since you were not giving the credit where it’s due and calling those interviews a good source of amusement & you were asked to give your interview but you refused.

Look who started it first? :D

Well since you were not giving the credit where it’s due and calling those interviews a good source of amusement & you were asked to give your interview but you refused.

Look who started it first? :D

Those interviews were a valid exercise in trying to improve PDF, which is the topic in this thread. Perhaps there will be more?

Those interviews were a valid exercise in trying to improve PDF, which is the topic in this thread. Perhaps there will be more?

Ab aye na line pe :D

Well to be honest, it was a really good idea and those interviews no doubt were liked by most of the members on PDF.

There should be. But I guess Waj is too busy to continue with it.

Ab aye na line pe :D

Well to be honest, it was a really good idea and those interviews no doubt were liked by most of the members on PDF.

There should be. But I guess Waj is too busy to continue with it.

Of course, as I said before:

Of course the majority of members here will enjoy a particular point of view. No surprise there. :D

Are there more interviews planned or in the works?

Of course, as I said before:

To look odd one out you don’t necessarily have to be weird.

Everyone here has different views on every topic.

The issue with your views and views of majority of members here is that, they talk based on facts.......but you are just so pessimistic about Pakistan. And you have been proven wrong so many of the time.

There’s nothing wrong in having an unpopular opinion but as long as that actually makes some sense.

To look odd one out you don’t necessarily have to be weird.

Everyone here has different views on every topic.

The issue with your views and views of majority of members here is that, they talk based on facts.......but you are just so pessimistic about Pakistan. And you have been proven wrong so many of the time.

There’s nothing wrong in having an unpopular opinion but as long as that actually makes some sense.

But I am not the topic in this thread. :D

(What you refer to as pessimism is better called realism.)

Hahahahaha you started it and then this is the 2nd time you reply me with saying the same thing.

Uncle aap Bhi na :D

To last part, even when you are proven wrong?

Hahahahaha you started it and then this is the 2nd time you reply me with saying the same thing.

Uncle aap Bhi na :D

The same thing bears repeating because it remains correct. :D

Perhaps a "Meet the Management" series of interviews will help improve PDF?

To last part, even when you are proven wrong?

When proven wrong, I have no problems admitting it. The sales success of the FC-1 is an example being chalked up to the JF-17 and hence my congratulations were promised, and delivered.

Well, it depends which things you think are "better".
Once decided, all we have to do is to create environment for that, and people will do their work.

For example, for us better is an strict defense forum. A forum where people are only talking about defense and defense related innovations and strategies. Please keep in mind that the most knowledgeable people are often observed as most sensitive to rubbish as well. So to safe those fragile souls from around the globe from trolling, strict moderation should be done. It should be made strictly compulsory that people are only talking about defense. If someone posts about defense, than answer should also be a defense related one, not like F U, or BS or any other kind of garbage, just to safe knowledgeable ones from demotivation.

The other kind of better may be like the one where people are given more liberation, and everybody is free to do whatever it pleases.

So, lets decide first, what is "better" for us. Islamic, liberal, had se ziada liberal, Pure defense, partial defense(as currently), high website hits yet clean, low website hits yet dirty, bla bla

@Horus @WebMaster @WAJsal @Slav Defence @Mugwop

and brother @Joe Shearer

Back
Top Bottom