What's new

How do we make PDF better?

I just had an idea while reading some posts and threads from random members. I think to encourage more constructive dialogue and discussion, we should have a member of the week or something. Someone who hasn't gone out of their way to be abusive, or unnecessarily trolled anyone (I don't mind a little bit to be honest). I have a member in mind who I have noticed is trying their best to start interesting discussions, although they can be a bit more respectful I think.

Maybe you guys want to make a criteria, so that it can't be the same person every week and it has to be someone who shows consistency and improvement in their posts. Maybe voted by a discreet panel of senior members/mods. It also gives posters a goal to strive towards, instead of just trying to become think tanks or tanked trolls.

Just my two pence.

They used to have some fascinating interviews with members that @WAJsal and cpl others did.

Some have since been deleted.

I really loved those though.

Most were more amusing than anything else, the truth be told. :D
That is the truth you choose to believe in. I'm pretty sure majority of the members really enjoyed those interviews. @Nilgiri , can you help me with the amusing part?
They used to have some fascinating interviews with members that @WAJsal and cpl others did.

Some have since been deleted.

I really loved those though.
Dig through you'll find them all, I really recommend the one with niaz-gem.

That is the truth you choose to believe in. I'm pretty sure majority of the members really enjoyed those interviews. @Nilgiri , can you help me with the amusing part?

Of course the majority of members here will enjoy a particular point of view. No surprise there. :D

Are there more interviews planned or in the works?

Of course the majority of members here will enjoy a particular point of view. No surprise there. :D

Are there more interviews planned or in the works?
Pray do tell how they were amusing...
Busy with life, will conduct few as soon as i'm free.

Why don't we do yours....It would be more than any gem, I'm sure.

Can you please. That would be definitely ‘amusing’. :D

Let him interview you. Please... Paleeezzz :D

I think I have already received more than my fair share as a target. Let the management and TTAs take the lead for this proposition. :D

Dig through you'll find them all, I really recommend the one with niaz-gem.

Yes niaz one was great, I enjoyed rashid mahmood one very much as well (but I think its been deleted since, is what he told me, maybe too much info shared about the PN or something I dunno).

can you help me with the amusing part?

We all have our rights to our odd sense of humour. God knows I have a very odd one sometimes. Our friend vcheng knows this place a lot better than I do, so I likely missed out on what he found amusing, or I just don't remember (will have to read thru them again) :P

I think I have already received more than my fair share as a target. Let the management and TTAs take the lead for this proposition. :D

Let the new member get to know you. ;) :D
And wouldn’t you like to be the reason of their ‘amusement’?

Let the new member get to know you. ;) :D
And wouldn’t you like to be the reason of their ‘amusement’?

What new members (other than recycled fake IDs)? The policies of the management have garnered it a permanent ban by Twitter and PDF itself is rapidly losing members and participation. It will take much more than mere provision of amusement at my cost to achieve anything useful.

So, no. :D

We all have our rights to our odd sense of humour. God knows I have a very odd one sometimes. Our friend vcheng knows this place a lot better than I do, so I likely missed out on what he found amusing, or I just don't remember (will have to read thru them again) :P

My crime has always been daring to think independently, nothing more and nothing less. :D

What new members (other than recycled fake IDs)? The policies of the management have garnered it a permanent ban by Twitter and PDF itself is rapidly losing members and participation. It will take much more than mere provision of amusement at my cost to achieve anything useful.

So, no. :D

A lot of issues with PDF but you still fond of it. No? :D

Back
Top Bottom