What's new

How do we make PDF better?

o, lets decide first, what is "better" for us. Islamic, liberal, had se ziada liberal, Pure defense, partial defense(as currently), high website hits yet clean, low website hits yet dirty, bla bla

That decision is not for the members, but the management to make. They alone have the right to run their forum as they see fit.

So why this thread is till open for replies? Puttar Cheng, ghor karo zara.

Beta, such exercises are carried out periodically make everyone feel better by letting off steam without changing anything. Actually, just like the real country.

We can make it better by organizing an annual get-together with a huge barbecue.

Not really. I am actually old enough to use that term for the vast majority here (not all).

Vcheng ko sharam ati hai.

Please read the above. Your jibe aside, I am content here to be a mere observer rather than an active participant given the present policies of the management.

We can make it better by organizing an annual get-together with a huge barbecue.

Are you kidding? The choice of meat alone would spark a mini civil war! :D

Please read the above. Your jibe aside, I am content here to be a mere observer rather than an active participant given the present policies of the management.

True, true! For a few moment I forgot where I was.

Still though, a nice thought at least.

Play it safe and stick with (halal) chicken only?...and veggie kebabs (on seperate grill) for any vegetarians/vegans...

I have experience with this kind of thing :cool:

So you're shy...?

Back
Top Bottom