What's new

How do we make PDF better?

1) Stop selective moderation on Indians, i have seen nata ,shan icewolf openly spewing their hatred when Indians retaliated mods one sided action.

2) There is one more admin nut who himself defies forum rules.

3) Membership upgradation should be based on quality of post not by some random post here n there.... Many elites are not even worth of awarding any level of membership.

4) List of banned member info should be post somewhere with complete reason n post content.

5) Few members of each country can be assigned to monitor the new members n their content of post of their respective country.

6) Adopt zero percent tolerance against violation of forum rules.

HOPES ARE NOT MUCH for first three suggestions.....

1) Stop selective moderation on Indians, i have seen nata ,shan icewolf openly spewing their hatred when Indians retaliated mods one sided action.

2) There is one more admin nut who himself defies forum rules.

3) Membership upgradation should be based on quality of post not by some random post here n there.... Many elites are not even worth of awarding any level of membership.

4) List of banned member info should be post somewhere with complete reason n post content.

5) Few members of each country can be assigned to monitor the new members n their content of post of their respective country.

6) Adopt zero percent tolerance against violation of forum rules.

HOPES ARE NOT MUCH for first three suggestions.....
None of the above is possible in a nationalistic defence forum

read the point number 4,its for you.:coffee:

There you go!! @WebMaster I have this cartoon on my ignore list then why is he able to quote and mention me??:pissed:

I'm on your Ignore List ? :cray:

Hmmm I successfully trolled ahsan and @Horus on and off the forum.
Then i've proven to the world that not all Indians are pro-Israel and that the seculars like me can be centre rightish or leftish as the situation demands.
Also that not all malayalees have a bad hindi.:agree:
not bad aye?:devil:

You - a Secular....haaaahaaa ! :lol:

You're a Disco Swami ! :p:

Malayalee kisss Cow ka naam haiii ? :what:

I only know of Mayawati ! :undecided:

None of the above is possible in a nationalistic defence forum
Nationalistic is okay but not okay at spewing your hatred towards other nationalities..
Actually I have already lost hope on pdf....
Mods says to Report such post which are offensive offtopic, I did initially but no action taken .....

Nationalistic is okay but not okay at spewing your hatred towards other nationalities..
Actually I have already lost hope on pdf....
Mods says to Report such post which are offensive offtopic, I did initially but no action taken .....
whatever anyone may say, India and Pakistan are sworn enemies at this time. Tolerance levels are next to zero. In that situation an Indian expecting an equal degree of freedom on a Pakistani forum is pretty naive. So accept it and move on

read the point number 4,its for you.:coffee:

Shabash mere sher!!

i knew it!!!
All the kashmiris (the Pakistani and Indian versions) are all the same.:angry:
kashmir should be declared an enemy state and should be nuked.:angry::angry::angry:

Hmmm I successfully trolled ahsan and @Horus on and off the forum.
Then i've proven to the world that not all Indians are pro-Israel and that the seculars like me can be centre rightish or leftish as the situation demands.
Also that not all malayalees have a bad hindi.:agree:
not bad aye?:devil:

Okay thats another achievement...most of the Pakistanis on my thread were offered an Indian passport because it ostensibly "suits" their personalities.:P
Nuke Kashmir? :mad:

And then what? Choke on radioactive Ganga and Indus? :sarcastic:

whatever anyone may say, India and Pakistan are sworn enemies at this time. Tolerance levels are next to zero. In that situation an Indian expecting an equal degree of freedom on a Pakistani forum is pretty naive. So accept it and move on

Enimity has no place 21st century though you are right we should not expect much from pdf....

Nuke Kashmir? :mad:

And then what? Choke on radioactive Ganga and Indus? :sarcastic:
Boss leave Ganges ..... Chora Ganga kinare wala....

Radioactive ganges and Indus would effect the northern region only. :sarcastic:
Offtopic mods ban these members who openly spreading the terror in the heart of who living alongside of banks of Ganges as good start of Mods new endeavor of making pdf better ......
Btw thread is about how to make pdf better not how to derail the threads....

aap ko tu yaad hi rakha hai, jabhi to mention kia. :D
janab ki bari meherbani ke yaad rakha . jis trah ap humy yaad rakh ker rahy hain is trah hamary bachy khuchy mureed bhi bhaag jaay gay humy chor ker janab .

Imran Khan real life main bara serious banda hai... Met him in Saudi Arabia... so busy... calls all the time.. poora duniya daar

Bas PDF pe he changes and sometimes can be aggressive/violent.
bhai ager yahan bhi wohi kerna hai to kya faida its virtual world and we are here for fun enjoy and learn .

The forum is fine, except for some obvious trolling(even by an admin) and some bias as @utraash mentioned.

The eyesore is the BD section - more active mods are required. If not Bangladeshis, some Indian Bengalis(@scorpionx) can be considered for maintaining a minimum dignity. The threads are ALWAYS a mess. But then I am sure Webby will be in a tough spot as there are few in there that are NOT trolls.

@levina - We deserved the warning. :agree: We can do that in Whatever :ashamed:

Sorry, @WebMaster..our apologies.

Hi,

That opportunity was missed by the webmaster a long time ago due to his lack of knowledge and a very poor quality TT chairperson.

The management was dominated by worthless TT's, super mods and admins except a couple of them.

This board failed Pakistan when Pakistan needed it the most in 2006 to 2010----. I would blame this failure on the webmaster's team----these guys had no vision at all.

This board---if properly used would have had sent such a powerful message in favor of Pakistan to the world---but this board let its motherland down---what a shame.

You can keep criticizing us, but what have you done so far?

And what can you do?

I think i answered myself.

Back
Top Bottom