What's new

How do we make PDF better?

You talk as if I derailed the thread.
I was answering back to what @Armstrong and @SarthakGanguly posted about me.And wow i end up with a warning by @WebMaster.
Do others also get the same treatment or was it just me???
Sorry i did not mean it seriously.....
I was myself trolling with you... I never knew mod is such harsh....

1) Stop selective moderation on Indians, i have seen nata ,shan icewolf openly spewing their hatred when Indians retaliated mods one sided action.

2) There is one more admin nut who himself defies forum rules.

3) Membership upgradation should be based on quality of post not by some random post here n there.... Many elites are not even worth of awarding any level of membership.

4) List of banned member info should be post somewhere with complete reason n post content.

5) Few members of each country can be assigned to monitor the new members n their content of post of their respective country.

6) Adopt zero percent tolerance against violation of forum rules.

HOPES ARE NOT MUCH for first three suggestions.....

STOP crying and first get your country flags.

You are violating forum rules so have no moral right to become a rondooo.

@WebMaster

There should be a section where mods post a log how long members are banned and motivation.

Ability to change flags

Punish members with false flags

Make basement section where off-topic threads can be dumped

Implement Sharia law on this forum. :lol: j/k

STOP crying and first get your country flags.

You are violating forum rules so have no moral right to become a rondooo.

@WebMaster

I am not crying at all i am highlighting biases anyway i am not hoping much from your side mam..... I had put my country flag but not aware how it was disappeared....
Not roondoo one i live my life to fullest in my own world beyond your understanding....

Implement Sharia law on this forum. :lol: j/k
Agreed !!! :D

Angry%20Muslim.jpg

I have downloaded the PDF App for the iPhone. I don't find it user friendly. There's no option for 'News Posts' which I use most of the time on the website but instead it has the 'Unread Posts' option which can be quite annoying as it lists numerous posts from the same thread which I may not wish to participate in.

Well yes. I must agree. @WebMaster, why don't you just add support for Tapatalk, instead of a dedicated app(which is also from Tapatalk) The tapatalk interface is much more mature and user friendly. You don't need to write an API, either.
Edit:
Oh, and I nearly forgot. Why don't you get an IRC server, or atleast a channel. If you want, I could hook you up with a few guys willing to offer free 24/7 hosting.

Last edited:
Few things to focus on is to enable think tanks and members to make article submissions.
Full fledged Pakistan Military database
Ambitious but lots of hard work can do this.

You already have a good group of TTs. Why not assign a few topics to them and a schedule by which each one in turn can write something up? Publish the guidelines (format, length etc) for all to follow and put up a group of two or three to act as editors.

I am not crying at all i am highlighting biases anyway i am not hoping much from your side mam..... I had put my country flag but not aware how it was disappeared....
Not roondoo one i live my life to fullest in my own world beyond your understanding....

get your flag again.

lets see if PDF has some magic or spell where flags disappear

You already have a good group of TTs. Why not assign a few topics to them and a schedule by which each one in turn can write something up? Publish the guidelines (format, length etc) for all to follow and put up a group of two or three to act as editors.
Then the Admin better start paying for such articles that TTAs or anyone submits. Lol.
You should know that these articles get quoted so many times on other sites and there're chances of plagiarism.

Then the Admin better start paying for such articles that TTAs or anyone submits. Lol.
You should know that these articles get quoted so many times on other sites and there're chances of plagiarism.

That is up to Admin to decide how they want to incentivize, not necessarily monetarily, articles written for PDF.

get your flag again.

lets see if PDF has some magic or spell where flags disappear
can you help me to fix flag issue ? I m login from my phn tried thru system but don't remember my password .....

you can make it better place if you just never banned me that is my thought:lol:

You can keep criticizing us, but what have you done so far?

And what can you do?

I think i answered myself.

Hi,

Webby---an individual is a nobody until and unless projected by many---. A group finds a direction---finds a 'willing' pointman and projects him and pushes him forward and makes him the mouthpiece.

Yeah we know Pakistanis for Insanity.grow up,try to contribute something in a thread atleast once in a while.

@WebMaster
some think tanks have used negative ratings while in a debate to the opposite person if the other person has another point of view.thats abuse of power.

Case in point. ^^

Back
Top Bottom