What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Hi,

That opportunity was missed by the webmaster a long time ago due to his lack of knowledge and a very poor quality TT chairperson.

The management was dominated by worthless TT's, super mods and admins except a couple of them.

This board failed Pakistan when Pakistan needed it the most in 2006 to 2010----. I would blame this failure on the webmaster's team----these guys had no vision at all.

This board---if properly used would have had sent such a powerful message in favor of Pakistan to the world---but this board let its motherland down---what a shame.
Why don't you start a Defence forum that would be achieve all of that. remember that most TT's here have jobs, a life and all that....

On topic, @WebMaster , How about getting services of professional journalists in interviewing actual defense personnel?

That is against the rules and we already have a thread to report such abuse.
Can't believe someone gave you negative rating as well.. Is it not against forum's rules to negatively rate webmaster himself? :lol:

Why don't you start a Defence forum that would be achieve all of that. remember that most TT's here have jobs, a life and all that....

On topic, @WebMaster , How about getting services of professional journalists in interviewing actual defense personnel?

Sir,

If you have jobs----then don't accept the position of TT---in the beginning you vy for the position---when you get it you become a PEHALWAN----

As for starting a new board---well---in the u s we are used to a two party system---you just don't start your own party just because there is a lack of agreement---unless you are Joe Leiberman---then you can go independent.

You still pissed off at the last encounter---let it go. You had asked a silly question and were answered accordingly.

Launch the 283rd or 290th political party and stand in elections and appoint the memebrs in this forum as ministers and advisers and envoys around the world.

For example request KSA to appoint @Mosamania as ambassador to Pakistan , appoint @Cheetah786 as ambassador to KSA @Imran Khan advisor to @Cheetah786 @salman108 as defense attache at Pakistani Embassy in KSA and so on.

@Zarvan defense secretary

:D

Last edited:
Sir,

If you have jobs----then don't accept the position of TT---in the beginning you vy for the position---when you get it you become a PEHALWAN----

As for starting a new board---well---in the u s we are used to a two party system---you just don't start your own party just because there is a lack of agreement---unless you are Joe Leiberman---then you can go independent.

You still pissed off at the last encounter---let it go. You had asked a silly question and were answered accordingly.
Woo... relax... what last encounter, the same mirage bs? i dont really care about that.... and I am not sure you understand how an internet forum works... btw feel free to quit your job and be a resident expert if you like. We are here to learn to discuss, if you despise the system, why be associated with it. As I said feel free to start your own forum.

The quality of posts has gone down significantly since I was last here, the number of propagandist and hate posts have gone up significantly.

Best thing to improve PDF in my opinion is a serious quality control.

Launch the 283rd or 290th political party and stand in elections and appoint the memebrs in this forum as ministers and advisers and envoys around the world.

For example request KSA to appoint @Mosamania as ambassador to Pakistan , appoint @Cheetah786 as ambassador to KSA @Imran Khan advisor to @Cheetah786 @salman108 as defense attache at Pakistani Embassy in KSA and so on.

@Zarvan defense secretary

:D
in other world you don't like to see normal relations with KSA

Democracy in China? Depends on the outcome....

More and more threads like this, in my honest opinion really elevates the quality of a forum to a significantly higher level. Unlike most of the threads where the thread openers post a news whose subject matter does not wait a second to attract the usual nonsensical stuffs (giving head ache to moderators), here @Genesis has written a brilliant work piece of a very interesting subject.

As few members has already raised their concern about the quality of this forum, I may humbly request them to take a look at this superb effort. At least it proves that some people are doing their job with honesty.

The consequent participation from Gambit, Chinese Dragon or Leveragebuyout with their witty and informative inputs raised the standard of the discussion to a complete different level. I hope this sort of threads appears often and often and posters might give an attempt to follow the same path that has been followed by Genesis here.

This forum is awesome, people are here to have both hard and light discussion with so many different nationalities. What we need currently to make it better is just a better control, sick poster who repeatedly makes hate thread and posting should get harder punishment.

Dude, i improved my English through this forum. No lie.

If you just read posts of @Oscar @AgNoStiC MuSliM @V.Cheng and some American posters it will get better no doubt.

I also suggest putting @Imran Khan and @GURU DUTT on ignore list.

Suggesting to ignore someone because they aren't good with English? Rude, and a very lame reason to ignore someone. Especially when it comes from @WebMaster . :disagree:

@WebMaster

Also give us ideology flags. Such as MB, Hizb Al Tahrir, secular movement, crusader flag, etc...

A Technocratic Republic Empire Flag too. :whistle: I could design it.

Back
Top Bottom