What's new

How do people view Islamic organizations in Pakistan from the outside

That is the whole point: It is no longer a small minority that is violent and radicalized. al-Huda and similar organizations are working diligently to create the foundation to spread this violent radicalization throughout society, far and wide. They have already made great headway, given the receptive minds ready to be misled by demagoguery.
I have seen "Al Huda" ideology, they follow a salafi approach, (which they are entitled to) but they are non-violent. Neither do they advocate supporting TTP or any other radical outfit.

What you are doing as usual is, creating a mountain out of a molehill at he behest of your masters. Nothing else! You need to tone done down your anti-islam rehtoric. People are beginning to see who you, for who you are. You might as well go back to eating hummus!

I have seen "Al Huda" ideology, they follow a salafi approach, (which they are entitled to) but they are non-violent. Neither do they advocate supporting TTP or any other radical outfit.

What you are doing as usual is, creating a mountain out of a molehill at he behest of your masters. Nothing else! You need to tone done down your anti-islam rehtoric. People are beginning to see who you, for who you are. You might as well go back to eating hummus!

65,000 dead is a molehill? A full-fledged military campaign to regain control of large swathes of territory is a molehill?

I think not!

And if the sleepwalking continues, it will get much worse. I can only warn. Please feel free to ignore my words.

By so called Salafi you mean Sunnis right?-
How about asking the so called Salafi the right questions for a change?-
Like killing of innocent women and children in the name of Islam?- The definition of a Muslim?- A Murtad?- The ramifications of calling some one Murtad?- Killing of a fellow Muslim based on sects?-
Never have we seen such barbarism and atrocities committed by any Muslim during the era of Holy Prophet-
Yet now we come up with Quran and Hadees to support such killings- Believing in the core basics of Islam like Allah as one God and Muhammad SAW as his messenger is not enough- we kill because of difference in opinions- Ask the so called Salafi why does "Killing of 1 human being is like killing of whole humanity" does not apply when we kill Shias- or Non Muslims because of religion-- Why does the teaching of Holy Prophet PBUH about "not harming innocent women children or old" does not hold any value when we kill fellow Kalimah reciters because they dont follow our ways--

i am sure a so called Salafi will go round and round avoiding the point aswell-
No they don't go round and round I have seen them to be quite straight forward and there yes their are some extreme salafists but I am least concerned about these views

No they don't go round and round I have seen them to be quite straight forward and there yes their are some extreme salafists but I am least concerned about these views

Of course, ask the minorities who are targeted by these extreme Salafist views and their impact, and it is a different story. Overall, Pakistani society is more intolerant and violent because these views run unchecked and rampant, and even the moderates keep silent by intimidation or connivance. This will not end well.

65,000 dead is a molehill? A full-fledged military campaign to regain control of large swathes of territory is a molehill?

I think not!

And if the sleepwalking continues, it will get much worse. I can only warn. Please feel free to ignore my words.
Don't worry we are not only ignoring your words but you as well :rofl::rofl::rofl:

As usual you are blowing things out of proportions. TTP and all the loony tunes running around blowing themselves up, with the exception of a few are receiving foreign funds, training and support. BUT you have to turn it around and put the blame on xyz. Smart!! How much are your masters paying you per post?

Of course, ask the minorities who are targeted by these extreme Salafist views and their impact, and it is a different story. Overall, Pakistani society is more intolerant and violent because these views run unchecked and rampant, and even the moderates keep silent by intimidation or connivance. This will not end well.
Why what are your masters planning?

Don't worry we are not only ignoring your words but you as well :rofl::rofl::rofl:

As usual you are blowing things out of proportions. TTP and all the loony tunes running around blowing themselves up, with the exception of a few are receiving foreign funds, training and support. BUT you have to turn it around and put the blame on xyz. Smart!! How much are your masters paying you per post?

Why what are your masters planning?

65,000+ dead and counting, and I am "blowing" things out of proportion? Or is it the likes of you in denial?

65,000+ dead and counting, and I am "blowing" things out of proportion? Or is it the likes of you in denial?

I am not blaming anybody. I am not even judging if it is right or wrong either. All I am pointing out is that these organizations including al-Huda are preparing the groundwork today for wider radicalization which will inevitably follow tomorrow. If a majority of Pakistanis think that it is the correct direction for them to take, then let them take it. The rewards, if any, and the consequences that will accrue, will be all theirs to enjoy and shoulder too. That is all.

I am not blaming anybody. I am not even judging if it is right or wrong either. All I am pointing out is that these organizations including al-Huda are preparing the groundwork today for wider radicalization which will inevitably follow tomorrow. If a majority of Pakistanis think that it is the correct direction for them to take, then let them take it. The rewards, if any, and the consequences that will accrue, will be all theirs to enjoy and shoulder too. That is all.
You are wrong.

The lunatics operating inside Pakistan, who is training, funding, supporting them?

You are wrong.

The lunatics operating inside Pakistan, who is training, funding, supporting them?

Most of the support for these lunatics is local. Pretending it is some one else's fault is only denial.

Most of the support for these lunatics is local. Pretending it is some one else's fault is only denial.
That is your version of the story and you are entitled to believe whatever you want, but I know first hand that this is not the case.

Btw, Do you have something only against Salafis, or are you biased against, barelwis and deobandis as well?

That is your version of the story and you are entitled to believe whatever you want, but I know first hand that this is not the case.

Btw, Do you have something only against Salafis, or are you biased against, barelwis and deobandis as well?

So all those educated lawyers who showered the murderer of Salman Taseer with rose petals were foreign agents?

So all those educated lawyers who showered the murderer of Salman Taseer with rose petals were foreign agents?
Salman Taseer's murderer murdered 65000+ people?

See this is the problem with you incoherent ranting, you keep jumping around! and this is why people don't take you seriously, and you end up eating hummus!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Salman Taseer's murderer murdered 65000+ people?

See this is the problem with you incoherent ranting, you keep jumping around! and this is why people don't take you seriously, and you end up eating hummus!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, the murderer of Salman Taseer had, and has, increasing support from a wide section of society. That is my point, that the radicalization and intolerance is widespread and increasing. The petal-showering was only one manifestation.

It does not matter if I am taken seriously. My words will remain here to be looked at later when they are proven right.

No, the murderer of Salman Taseer had, and has, increasing support from a wide section of society. That is my point, that the radicalization and intolerance is widespread and increasing. The petal-showering was only one manifestation.

It does not matter if I am taken seriously. My words will remain here to be looked at later when they are proven right.

That most probably won;t be in your life time. You could post a link to PDF on your grave stone, so the odd loony could look up your rants and have a good laugh!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom