What's new

How did the Indians get the figure of 200-300 dead in the air strikes on Pakistan?

Pardon my Language, " Out from their A$$ " . I have been asking same questions to Indians and none of them has actually responded to me .

Rightly said. Dont be to too critical and analytical about Indian statements. They usually get such statements out of their a$s. Like today they downed PAF F-16 that never flew.

I doubt if accepted figures will cross single digit, if it crosses more than that then either Pakistan will have to admit it was terrorist camp or it was a civil loss. In both the cases its an embarrassment for pakistan.
Indian officials didnt gave any number, its just media which is trying to sell there content.

Given the kind of heat was there in environment, most probably pakistan already undergrounded its assets from the given region. So even if India had hit the region chances of killing snakes are very low, unless Pakistan was dumb in this case.
a single pilot got arrested it is all over social media how come hundreds of bodies hide from it ?

"You want to believe me but wont" - Why? Is hatred within more than rationality? Just asking?
Well terrorists have been infiltrating through India's western borders since last 3 decades.
So, now we know which one of us is more rational.

Well terrorists have been infiltrating through India's western borders since last 3 decades.
So, now we know which one of us is more rational.

30 years old activity is not a rational/pre-text of war. If you are sure, and you are willing to fight a war ready to give millions of Indian lives as a result, there must be substantial evidence beyond doubt to validate your actions. Don't you agree?

Infect India can still not establish a single fact that anybody from Pakistan was involved, was backing attack or has communicated with the attacker. Timing of incident is also against Pakistan's national interest. Pakistan is desperate for investment and 21 billion dollars were coming within 72 hours of this attack. It suited India - not Pakistan.

30 years old activity is not a rational/pre-text of war. If you are sure, and you are willing to fight a war ready to give millions of Indian lives as a result, there must be substantial evidence beyond doubt to validate your actions. Don't you agree?

Infect India can still not establish a single fact that anybody from Pakistan was involved, was backing attack or has communicated with the attacker. Timing of incident is also against Pakistan's national interest. Pakistan is desperate for investment and 21 billion dollars were coming within 72 hours of this attack. It suited India - not Pakistan.
You must have put on blinkers to not see what the world thinks of this incident.Its not just about India, look what other countries have to say>>>

You must have put on blinkers to not see what the world thinks of this incident.Its not just about India, look what other countries have to say>>>

Funny you are still unable to provide an evidence other what your business ally countries saying. For France its Refael del and for USA, its China and its interest through India.
  • Where on ground have you found somebody from cross into India?
  • Was explosive made in Pakistan?
  • Was the executor Pakistan?
  • Who uploaded video and from which country?
  • Did Masodo Azhar admitted or somebody from Pakistan took responsibility?
  • Is Pakistan refusing to help India in investigation?
In Indian held Kashmir after your jets are down, Kashmiris are celebrating singing Pakistan Zindabad in live footage. There is enough anti-India sentiment in Kashmir to do everything from within. Why is Pakistan being blamed for your failures? On what evidence?

I am used to Indian lies and chest thumping but this figure of 200 - 300 terrorist dead or injured is pathetic.

For that number to be true, the terrorist would have to have been all standing around a campfire singing.

Now don't get me wrong Muslim terrorist need to be eliminated, but this 200-300 figure sounds like the Indians are lying and chest thumping.

Is there any proof of this? Photos, videos, of the camps in flames etc? Unless India invented fire suppressing bombs and some shit that makes bodies disappear.
We got the number from Bhagavad Gita.

Funny you are still unable to provide an evidence other what your business ally countries saying. For France its Refael del and for USA, its China and its interest through India.
Funny that you dont allow international media to visit the site, and then ask us to provide evidence. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom