What's new

How China trains its children to win gold? - standing on a girl's legs

that's not tortue cause it's always the families choice and you can always quit if you dont want it,but most families spend all their savings in order to keep their kids in those schools,cause that means future glory or at least a stable job as a trainer after they grow up.

Gymnastic is tuff game beside they are athletes hard training/kungfu is their culture just like India culture is dance.

Asian kids have to work hard. Chinese also work hard at sports like they do for academics.

I don't see a problem. I think its good for them.

It is not always about winning the medals. Indians are good at cricket and we won the world cup in our own way, not this brutal way.
What we are seeing here is a mall group out of thousands of other kids who are tortured and left out because they are not good enough.
Remember a hand full of will only fetch (may be) 30 odd gold medals and what about the other thousands of kids whose Childhood was ruined with out their will, This is not war this is life.

What this communist regime is doing is a propaganda for its dominance nothing more. Olympics is just a sporting event nothing more but for communist regimes because it has to show its firm grip over its governance, This will become a propaganda tool, They will show how the athletes who won the gold medals are enjoying with sports cars and luxury apartments and will continue their brutal training ways.
Where as democratic governments like US and India who care more about people's freedom and human rights will not take this route.

Imagine the uproar that would have happened have these pictures are related to Indian athletes in India.

I agree with you. SPORTS is not a BATTLEGROUND for POLITICAL AIMS.

But CPC is making SCAPEGOAT of thousands of chindren and spoiling their lives in order to win 30 gold medals at olympics to showcase its SUPERIORITY.

It is cruel and inhuman to the thousands of kids who undergo torture for their whole life and do not win any medal but just get lost in some corner of their country with NO one ever KNOWING the torture they went through.

In the end the 30 Gold Medalists are seen and APPRECIATED but the THOUSAND others have lost their whole life and CHILDHOOD to ensure CPC has something to show case. So this is LIKE A SHINING BOX FROM OUTSIDE but filled with blood inside.

I agree with you. SPORTS is not a BATTLEGROUND for POLITICAL AIMS.

But CPC is making SCAPEGOAT of thousands of chindren and spoiling their lives in order to win 30 gold medals at olympics to showcase its SUPERIORITY.

It is cruel and inhuman to the thousands of kids who undergo torture for their whole life and do not win any medal but just get lost in some corner of their country with NO one ever KNOWING the torture they went through.

In the end the 30 Gold Medalists are seen and APPRECIATED but the THOUSAND others have lost their whole life and CHILDHOOD to ensure CPC has something to show case. So this is LIKE A SHINING BOX FROM OUTSIDE but filled with blood inside.
sour grapes. Dalits win nothing

are you stupid or something,it's always the families choice,no one force them to train and if they can't stand it they can always quit and go to a regular school,are you reading chanllenged?

Asian kids have to work hard. Chinese also work hard at sports like they do for academics.

I don't see a problem. I think its good for them.

there is a problem..because there is a difference in studying hard and undergoing torture in training camps.

As a KID you study only basic MATHS and progress slowly to HIGHER maths when you reach 18-20. You dont STUDY 12th Standard maths as a 4/5 Year Kid. You only Study 1st Standard Maths.

So what these KIDS are undergoing is brutal and inhumane. Only CPC will do this. As Indian one would never send his kid to such a torture factory. Yes win medals, I am not agaisnt it but win it on TALENT and SPORTING MANNER not by making it a BATTLEFIELD and SACRIFICING the lifes of Young Kids.

its not about just WINNING. Its about WINNING HUMANLY AND SPORTINGLY.

Sports is not meant to WIN medals BASED ON SACRIFYCING THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT KIDS. One Word PATHETIC.

its not about just WINNING. Its about WINNING HUMANLY AND SPORTINGLY.

Sports is not meant to WIN medals BASED ON SACRIFYCING THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT KIDS. One Word PATHETIC.

Only CPC will do this. As Indian one would never send his kid to such a torture factory. Yes win medals, I am not agaisnt it but win it on TALENT and SPORTING MANNER not by making it a BATTLEFIELD and SACRIFICING the lifes of Young Kids.

I don't want to post it if not for your repeated attack against China,but the truth is Chinese kids are faring very well in both physical and mental achievements and India is among the worst place for childre to live in this world.\

India among worst places for children: study - Economy and Politics - livemint.com

In simple world, CPC SACRIFICING THOUSANDS OF KIDS LIFE, to showcase the GLOSSY SURFACE to People.

how do u want to see a 4/5 year old Child,

redone.jpg

or like below

article-0-145294AB000005DC-827_634x800.jpg

and PATHETIC CPC paid members here SUPPORTING CPC Crimes against CHILDREN.

SHAMELESS AND SO PATHETIC. THERE IS LACK OF WORDS IN ENGLISH TO ABUSE SUCH PEOPLE CAUSING TORTURE TO THOUSANDS OF KIDS FOR SHOWING LEGITIMACY OF RULE

for starters , its Chinese Kids.. why is the frekking world worried how they treat their kids, including us Indians?
Remember folks , every child can have a normal childhood , but NOT every child can win Gold , Silver and Bronze for their country.
When these Kids grow up ,they wud not be able to thank enough to their teachers , coaches etc , and they will hardly remember their superficial pains , injuries... but what they will Always remember is , their Legacy..

Why do us Indians forget Yuvraj Singh. Did you know his dad used to anally screw him to play cricket!! I will try and find Yograj singh`s Interview and post it here!!

Well done Chinese Kids!! Salute.

this person standing on the legs of this INNOCENT /5 year old chinese girl should be IMPRISONED IN guantanamo bay for LIFE, and then a ELEPHANT should be made to STAND on his LEGS EVERYDAY.

for starters , its Chinese Kids.. why is the frekking world worried how they treat their kids, including us Indians?
Remember folks , every child can have a normal childhood , but NOT every child can win Gold , Silver and Bronze for their country.
When these Kids grow up ,they wud not be able to thank enough to their teachers , coaches etc , and they will hardly remember their superficial pains , injuries... but what they will Always remember is , their Legacy..

Why do us Indians forget Yuvraj Singh. Did you know his dad used to anally screw him to play cricket!! I will try and find Yograj singh`s Interview and post it here!!

Well done Chinese Kids!! Salute.

thousands of KIDS TORTURED. 30 win gold medal. PATHETIC. FOR REST THOUSANDS THEIR WHOLE LIFE SPOILED FOR NOTHING. SHAMELESS.

U can EVEN rape a 6/7 year old girl if there is no one to protect her. SHE WONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HIT HER. SO HOW COME THESE 4/5 YEAR OLD KIDS RESIST. THEY CANT RUN AWAY and SAY NO LIKE a 20-22 YEAR OLD.

if you dont want to take it,you can always quit,it's your choice,can you guys read this simple sentence?

2012-05-14T072121Z_503061994_GM1E85E16BL01_RTRMADP_3_OLY-CHINA-2008-PRIDE.JPG

our kids all have big dreams,even they cant be a world champion,it's a gauranteed high paying stable job as a trainer after they finish the school.

Olympic champions never come easy,even for US.

browse.php

Indian LOSERS!
Do olympic athletes become world champion by training in their lunchbreaks? Just as a good parent discipline their children when they misbehave, Chinese athletes go through rigorous training. In the end, the child is better for it. Disciplined children behave well (and productive) in society and painful training makes for world champions.
Look at India - all undiscipline, lagging, starving, poor performing LOOSERS, unwilling to go through pain.
At the end of the day its survival of the fittest, and China right now is showing who is boss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom