What's new

How China trains its children to win gold? - standing on a girl's legs

very very shameful act by china :tdown:

On the contrary, it is very very shameful act of India: such a vast country with huge population under democratic system only earns medals less than a starved North Korea!

Democracy of India again fails you in front of N Korea communists.

Shame on you, India!

Hail to China, as all those kids voluntarily accept the training agreed by their parents, and there is no violation of laws, and there is no sign of child abuse: those demonstrated are just NORMAL training.

Dude, would you accuse your doctor to open your check and make your heart more perfect and make your future life better? Would you accuse your doctor abuse you physically because he/she cut open your body?

Why don't you guys move your brain!

Education, Education, Fools!

I wonder whether the parrents of the small crying girl in red did see the picture or not. If I was them, I would not accept that. In my country, the activity of the coach is considered as crime.

You will have your freedom not to be trained in China.

You will have freedom not to send your child into such training in China.

That means you have freedom not to deserve the honor of national hero.

That mean you have the freedom not to become rich.

Dude, nobody will force you to not to be a sucker in sports.

I wonder whether the parrents of the small crying girl in red did see the picture or not. If I was them, I would not accept that. In my country, the activity of the coach is considered as crime.

I believe if the girl grownup as sport heroin, she would be very proud of that and cherish that moment.

If the girl grownup not as a sport star, she would also brag around with her past experiences and get employed due to that experiences.

"In my country, the activity of the coach is considered as crime." No wonder your country sucks.

omg.....plz dont put such a pressure on those little kids....:hitwall:
agar india mai aisa hotha to saale coach ko wahi kaat dhaalthe....are baad mai gaya medal.....those poor children health is more important than medal......this pic is really hurting.....:hitwall:

I believe the girl is 100 times more healthier than majority of your Indians. So better worry your fre@king starvation system and hygiene system if you talk about health.

Torchered on kids are done world wide but theres difference between
legal and illegal.... In world its illegal but in china its legal and allowed by chinese goverment. Infact they fund it.... And thats what makes china different. if india does that by goverments approval then am sure india will be on 2nd to 3rd.... infact our many players starts taking training at age even 30.... Mary kom 5 time world champion started at mid age and picked really well.... Abhinav bindra started shooting just like that when he visited a camp and he loved it.... in india u wont see kids taking training. They busy studing.... Saina started playing at school age but that too for fun and then she picked up fast to be world no.5.... i think this olympic china's image took hit by controversies. Why it wont? Afterall its the brits hosting the olympic.... The advantage brits had is that india and china both dont support each other while brits and american works together.... Thats why both china and india takes hit by idiotic brits.... Anyway this olympic will be remember for bad things. loved to see every news channels of world making fun of london olympic....

I sort of agree with you but not all.

It is true that starved to death is legal in India but illegal in China.

But it is false that the training is torture. Just as I said if your doctor opens up your chest to make your heart better for your future life, would you accuse your doctor is torturing you?

Imagine this: he numbs your body so he can manipulate your precious body at his will; he picks up a sharp knife that your life is under jeopardy if he makes even the smallest wrong shake; he sinks his cold knife deep into your flesh, and your blood streams out; he opens wide your stinky check (yes, very stinky when blood is out), and tortures your jumping heart here and there, and may purposely torture it to make it stop moving so he can do even more evil manipulations on it...

But in the end, your life is completely changed for better as your heart problem is fixed.

Will you accuse him or thank him?

Get it right, dude!

You will have your freedom not to be trained in China.

You will have freedom not to send your child into such training in China.

That means you have freedom not to deserve the honor of national hero.

That mean you have the freedom not to become rich.

Dude, nobody will force you to not to be a sucker in sports.

I believe if the girl grownup as sport heroin, she would be very proud of that and cherish that moment.

If the girl grownup not as a sport star, she would also brag around with her past experiences and get employed due to that experiences.

"In my country, the activity of the coach is considered as crime." No wonder your country sucks.
You do not need to be so aggressive. It is a discussion. The photo has strong effect to me since I have not seen such a photo before. That girl can become a national hero, rich or to be proud of but can also be dissable with this kind of training. As you are from US, I ask you did you see such a training in your country?

You do not need to be so aggressive. It is a discussion. The photo has strong effect to me since I have not seen such a photo before. That girl can become a national hero, rich or to be proud of but can also be dissable with this kind of training. As you are from US, I ask you did you see such a training in your country?

No, as long as the instructors know what they're doing, which 99.99% of them does.

that small child has no say in this. .she is 4/5 year old.. she does not even know whats happening.. she is just being tortured... u can make a small child bear any torture he/she will only cry with no idea.

On the contrary, it is very very shameful act of India: such a vast country with huge population under democratic system only earns medals less than a starved North Korea!

Democracy of India again fails you in front of N Korea communists.

Shame on you, India!

Hail to China, as all those kids voluntarily accept the training agreed by their parents, and there is no violation of laws, and there is no sign of child abuse: those demonstrated are just NORMAL training.

Dude, would you accuse your doctor to open your check and make your heart more perfect and make your future life better? Would you accuse your doctor abuse you physically because he/she cut open your body?

Why don't you guys move your brain!

Education, Education, Fools!

Same to false flaggers too.

501b06c71fb4a.preview-620.jpg

women's gymnastics at 2012 Olympic Games gold mealist U.S. gymnast Gabby Douglas,her coach is Chinese.

Liang Chow is also Shawn Johnson's coach, and he has already prepared another crop for Rio de Janeiro. He has a gym in Iowa and must be even more popular now. What a legendary coach, he didn't win any Olympic medal for China (he did win gold medals in the world cup when representing China) due to injury, but he surely find another way to live his passion for gymnastics.

btw, Jenny Zhang is from Shanghai, and she is the assistant coach for team USA in London, as well as Kyla Ross's personal coach. Like Chow, she did not win any olympic medals for China but she is very good at coaching. She and her husband have a gym in California, which is also very popular among top gymnastics.

image.img.jpg

btw, Jenny Zhang is known for her "strict training", at least much more strict than her husband, but she is still regarded as a warm and favorite coach.

In a world of competing for the highest honor among top players, ground rule is "no pains, no gains". But I guess those who never watched his countrymen/women winning such honor would not understand a bit, let alone those who never participated in any sporting events.

Lol were talking about 4 yr old girls, who should be playing with dolls.

What a lunatic you are.

bro these CPC dont care.. 3 or 4 year old.. for them they are tools to be used to promote china shining campaign

I am against parents pushing their kids at the age of 4-5-6. Be it in sports or in academics or indeed in any other field. Many parents wish to live their own dreams through their kids and hence push them. This is particularly true of Asian parents. There is something wrong in the parenting method in India and in China and in the rest of Asia - that culturally the physical abuse of kids is tolerated, even encouraged. China was always going to win a bagful of medals - whether it wins 100 or 60 - that is not going to affect its reputation in the world.

bro these CPC dont care.. 3 or 4 year old.. for them they are tools to be used to promote china shining campaign

a common sense for you kind of ignorant people: most gymnasts started training at a very early age. Shawn Johnson started at 3 , Gabby Douglas not so early, only started at 6, but her older sis started at a younger age. there are so many future American gymnasts training at 3 or 4 at this moment, learn something before you comment, will ya. jeez

this reminds me of how amazing Gabby is, her sis suffered injury during training and had to quit, so her mom was too scared to let her continue, but the little girl persisted, and now she became the first African American to win an all-around gold medal in the Olympics. So happy for her and her coach Chow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom