What's new

How China builds these, and why India never does

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are way too many cases of military technology being sold from US to China, illegally. One time even an Indian was caught.

Yes, this lovely Indian guy, Noshir Gowadia.

BBC News - US engineer sold military secrets to China

Who gave up his life (prison), his country of residence (USA), and his country of origin (India)... all to deliver B-2 bomber secrets to China, for a small sum of money.

Proof? Google NYT for last 10 years. There are way too many cases of military technology being sold from US to China, illegally. One time even an Indian was caught. When the so called "chopper" went down in Abbottabad, guess what was the biggest concern of US (they failed to completely destroy it and a tail piece survived intact)...

So you assume it? How does it apply to J-20 ??!

Sigh, this thread is now ruined.

It was a Chinese member who made this thread.
Later on, many Pakistani and Indian members got hooked in.
Huh? The thread is about China and India. It was an Indian member who brought in Pakistan, probably due to their inferiority complex against the Chinese! :rolleyes:
So the Indian member took India's main rival, and started trolling!

Huh? I am pretty sure Pakistan was not even mentioned in the thread TILL you and that raptor came in...How did that happen? Indian guy did what?

Well isn't the J-20 evidence of technological achievement?

Only few nations have been able to make a 5th generation fighter planes.

@|| |\| ||)) || /\\ |\|
Since when did Pakistan export terrorism?

What about India's Shiv Sena, Naxals?
Or India's terrorism in Kashmir!

What does India export other than Alphonso Mangoes, precious stones, and apparel?

Naxals and the Shiv Sena are both political parties than have nothing to do with the outside world. Unlike pakistan supported LeT, AQ, taliban whom go to other countries with the stupid ideology of jihad.

textile goods, gems and jewelry, engineering goods, chemicals, leather manufactures are India's main exports.

Well, the original thread was about India not building the "biggest" or "longest" or some such thing. Not sure what is there to add.. India is a poor country. Even developed countries like Japan or Germany with excellent public infrastructure don't build biggest or longest of anything. You build what you need and whether it is sustainable.

@jdme
Nice try you trolling liar!:rolleyes:

It was you who brought up Pakistan first in the thread. See your post number 23.

It was a Chinese member who made this thread.
Later on, many Pakistani and Indian members got hooked in.
Huh? The thread is about China and India. It was an Indian member who brought in Pakistan, probably due to their inferiority complex against the Chinese! :rolleyes:
So the Indian member took India's main rival, and started trolling!

An Indian member said Pakistan lost confidence? How ludricrous!
Had Pakistan lost confidence, it would have accepted LoC as international border a long time ago.
But No, you know why?
Because Pakistanis believe they were the victims of injustice, and believe that one day, justice will prevail.

India a country of 1.2 billion people still can't defeat a near 190,000,000 people country called Pakistan?
Now that's embarrasing!

Why are you bringing in pakistan to this thread? We both know nothing ever comes out of the talks between Indian and pakistani diplomats. You can keep crying for Kashmir, but neither India, China or pakistan are willingly gonna give up an inch of land.

Oh yeah I guess you forgot the 71' war where pakistan was split into two :rolleyes:

@jdme
Nice try you trolling liar!:rolleyes:

It was you who brought up Pakistan first in the thread. See your post number 21.

Stick to Urdu, mate. If you cannot even read my simple English, go find some place where people understand you.
By the way it was post 22 and I mentioned "Pakistani", not Pakistan. Do you understand the difference?

In India a project has to go through a lot of approvals due to democratic structure and other constraints such as if a Dam is planned and some villager are unhappy about it then they go to strike,and then court and political parties exploit the issue and the project is gone for 5-6 years.

On the other hand China is ruled by a handful of people who take decision(Which might/mighnot be good for local population) and is followed by whole system.

Stick to Urdu, mate. If you cannot even read my simple English, go find some place where people understand you.
By the way it was post 22 and I mentioned "Pakistani", not Pakistan. Do you understand the difference?

Beta , you should stick to strict Khariboli Hindi!
While you are at it, get some glasses. I changed my post.
See YOUR POST NUMBER 23.
When you SAID the same could be said when comparing Pakistan to India.
Now look who brought up "Pakistan" first in the thread.
This shows your inferiority complex!
LOL LOL LOL:lol::enjoy:

In India a project has to go through a lot of approvals due to democratic structure and other constraints such as if a Dam is planned and some villager are unhappy about it then they go to strike,and then court and political parties exploit the issue and the project is gone for 5-6 years.

On the other hand China is ruled by a handful of people who take decision(Which might/mighnot be good for local population) and is followed by whole system.
'

That's an old silly story. Reason is much more practical. If a project cost excessive amount of money and is not financially sensible, it will not happen. Most projects in India are done through PPP. No private company will touch anything longest unless there is money to be made. India cannot afford HSR because most Indians cannot afford HSR. Germany, the originally "inventor" of Maglev technology didn't build Maglev in Germany because it was not considered financially viable and Maglev doesn't exist anywhere else in Europe.

HTML:
Oh yeah I guess you forgot the 71' war where pakistan was split into two

Come on mate, don't you know the truth. Pakistan got split because they wanted to get rid of East Pakistan, they just used us as a part of the master plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom