What's new

How China builds these, and why India never does

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree I went overboard. :cheers:

However it was a response to pakshah who seems to be luring members in by bringing irrelevant topics and seems to be a pro at trolling.

LOL,
Look who's talking ---> || |\| ||)) || /\\ |\|
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
We will let the mods see who is trolling and not trolling.
Anyways, what mega engineering projects in India , can India compare with China's?

Its not theft if its not patented, and most military only applications are never patented.

So how can you steal it when its not protected by patent? :lol:

Your regime destroying the homes of slumdwellers is another case of horrendous abuse of government power, luckily in China protected against by citizens pressure groups such that the government can't even cut down a tree if there is opposition.

Hmm I thought it would be the other way around. There has been no reports of the government ever destroying the homes of the squatters. Maybe to fix it, but if any opposition like you said, by the citizens the government wouldn't be able to even cut down a tree.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

LOL,
Anyways, what mega engineering projects in India , can India compare with China's?

Lol trolling?

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

LOL,

I must have made at least 2 posts on this but you didn't bother to read them. I posted the definition of internet troll, just for you.

@jdme

Just admit it, India is far behind China in many ways, if not most.
Anyone who suggested to prop up India as a counter to China was embarrassingly stupid!

This was your first post. I am pretty sure according to the definition of "internet troll", you are one!

@jdme and @ || |\| ||)) || /\\ |\|

We will let the mods decide.:lol:
Anyways, obviously back to the thread.
The Thread title is "How China builds these, and why India never does."
Isn't it obvious.
China probably has more resources and China is more advanced to do such projects.

It's called respecting IP, something you should ought to check.

You are lying you know that right? Those slum dwellers were living on government property, illegally. Yeh, tell me ONE place in China where precious Chinese government allows that, do tell. I will wait for your reply. Legal properties on the other hand has to go through sometimes decades of court drama and many times it kills the project. Where are the Chinese people who can say something intelligent!! Seriously!

What IP? IP is protected by PATENTS. If there is no patent then there is no IP. My posts here are not patented but are written by me, if someone uses them without paying me like quoting me for example can I sue them for IP infringement?! :lol:

I must have made at least 2 posts on this but you didn't bother to read them. I posted the definition of internet troll, just for you.

This was your first post. I am pretty sure according to the definition of "internet troll", you are one!

Don't bother dude.. let's just get back on topic.

I gotta hand it to the chinese though, they've got official internet spokespeople without paying a dime :azn:

Can you reference your posts where you talk about mega engineering projects in India? While at the same time comparing them to China's. :rolleyes:
What are your post numbers?

What IP? IP is protected by PATENTS. If there is no patent then there is no IP. My posts here are not patented but are written by me, if someone uses them without paying me like quoting me for example can I sue them for IP infringement?! :lol:

Intellectual property (IP) is a term referring to a number of distinct types of creations of the mind for which a set of exclusive rights are recognized—and the corresponding fields of law.[1] Under intellectual property law, owners are granted certain exclusive rights to a variety of intangible assets, such as musical, literary, and artistic works; discoveries and inventions; and words, phrases, symbols, and designs. Common types of intellectual property include copyrights, trademarks, patents, industrial design rights and trade secrets in some jurisdictions.

Intellectual property (IP) is a term referring to a number of distinct types of creations of the mind for which a set of exclusive rights are recognized—and the corresponding fields of law.[1] Under intellectual property law, owners are granted certain exclusive rights to a variety of intangible assets, such as musical, literary, and artistic works; discoveries and inventions; and words, phrases, symbols, and designs. Common types of intellectual property include copyrights, trademarks, patents, industrial design rights and trade secrets in some jurisdictions.

Intellectual property is NOT merely ideas or designs. They are designs and ideas which have been PATENTED as it says in your paragraph. If there is no patent it is not intellectual property!

Intellectual property is NOT merely ideas or designs. They are designs and ideas which have been PATENTED as it says in your paragraph. If there is no patent it is not intellectual property!

Is copyright a patent? What about industrial design rights? Trade secrets? trademarks? Are you for real?

As to your original question(why US cannot pusue any legal course), this is why:

A trade secret is the act of not disclosing the methods by which a complex invention works or how a chemical is formulated. However, trade secrets do not provide legal protection like patents, and are vulnerable to reverse engineering and information leaks, i.e. breaches of confidentiality and corporate espionage.

Can u people imagine a Japan the size of China! Eventually that's it's going to be like in the next 10 years. A highly technological country, there is a reason why so many of our big companies are investing and opening R&D in China right now because they know what it's going be like and that's scary. If I was your policy makers, I will tightens the growing number of foreign investments in China, just for national security issues.

Can u people imagine a Japan the size of China! Eventually that's it's going to be like in the next 10 years. A highly technological country, there is a reason why so many of our big companies are investing and opening R&D in China right now because they know what it's going be like and that's scary. If I was your policy makers, I will tightens the growing number of foreign investments in China, just for national security issues.

Foreign investments are welcomed only if they bring real economic benefit. The days of export processing alone is over.

Tianjin eyes more funds to flow into city

Yang Dongliang, executive vice-mayor of Tianjin municipality, told China Daily that the scale of foreign investment to be utilized by the city in 2011 is very likely to be "no less than" last year's, despite the stricter criteria in project selection.

In addition to high energy-consuming and high-polluting projects, low-end processing projects, largely relying on cheap labor costs, are no longer welcomed by the city.

Foreign investments are welcomed only if they bring real economic benefit. The days of export processing alone is over.

Tianjin eyes more funds to flow into city

Yang Dongliang, executive vice-mayor of Tianjin municipality, told China Daily that the scale of foreign investment to be utilized by the city in 2011 is very likely to be "no less than" last year's, despite the stricter criteria in project selection.

In addition to high energy-consuming and high-polluting projects, low-end processing projects, largely relying on cheap labor costs, are no longer welcomed by the city.

As China's population stabilizes I think it is necessary to move up in the supply chain. The country already moved up from making t-shirts in the late 90s to electronic gadgets and I don't see why it couldn't go one step beyond and take advantage of the vast engineering resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom