What's new

How China builds these, and why India never does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta , you should stick to strict Khariboli Hindi!
While you are at it, get some glasses. I changed my post.
See YOUR POST NUMBER 23.
When you SAID the same could be said when comparing Pakistan to India.
Now look who brought up "Pakistan" first in the thread.
This shows your inferiority complex!
LOL LOL LOL:lol::enjoy:

Unfortunately it was meant to highlight the ridiculousness of your post but as usual, you didn't understand it. Did you not drag Pakistan into discussion by just commenting and basically writing..funny stuff? You and Raptor guy who dragged US in the discussion?

Lets say for the sake of argument that losing East Pakistan was a loss for West Pakistan.
Do you really think that losing East Pakistan was such a great loss?

An overpopulated country (Bangladesh), which is only a little larger than Sindh province.
Also Bangladesh keeps getting hit by cyclones.
Also people say that ocean water levels are rising, and therefore some parts of Bangladesh may be underwater in the future.

@jdme

Well, you were sitrring up trouble, and I thought you had to be answered. Typical troll you are!!!:lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::disagree:

What does pakistan export other than oranges, onions and terrorism? Take pride in your own country than cheering for another for once.

Post Reported.

Surf the web, this is not the rite thread but still i help you gain some knowledge, Pakistan exports textiles,surgical instruments,sports goods, carpets, pharmaceuticals, computer softwares, music, fertilizers, cement, gold, gems etc etc. Don't troll without knowledge.

@jdme

Well, you were sitrring up trouble, and I thought you had to be answered. Typical troll you are!!!:lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::disagree:

Actually, NOT one post of yours was relevant to the OP and you made like a dozen. Do you know what "trolling" is?

Unfortunately it was meant to highlight the ridiculousness of your post but as usual, you didn't understand it. Did you not drag Pakistan into discussion by just commenting and basically writing..funny stuff? You and Raptor guy who dragged US in the discussion?

LOL LOL

Wrong Again!
Do you even read the posts?
Raptor first brought up USA. His post number was 19.
Then you jdme replied to him. Your post number 22.
After that, finally, I talked about USA in post number 24.

Hahaha, stop trolling || |\| ||)) || /\\ |\|
Also your post about Pakistan exporting terrorism was not only a blatant lie, but also EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE. You derogatory post number was 26, if anyone wants to make a reference.

Lol I know what trolling is. Don't you think unjustified slandering is trolling? :rolleyes:

Proof? Google NYT for last 10 years. There are way too many cases of military technology being sold from US to China, illegally. One time even an Indian was caught. When the so called "chopper" went down in Abbottabad, guess what was the biggest concern of US (they failed to completely destroy it and a tail piece survived intact)...

If its stolen then why don't they go to court for it?

Are they scared they might get countersued and forced to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in fines like Motorola did?

Motorola Drops Trade Secrets Case, Agrees to Pay Huawei for IP - The Asian Lawyer

LOL LOL

Wrong Again!
Do you even read the posts?
Raptor first brought up USA. His post number was 19.
Then you jdme replied to him. Your post number 22.
After that, finally, I talked about USA in post number 24.

Hahaha, stop trolling jdme.
Also your post about Pakistan exporting terrorism was not only a blatant lie, but also EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE. You derogatory post number was 26, if anyone wants to make a reference.

I didn't make post 26. Nevermind..you are what you are..

In India a project has to go through a lot of approvals due to democratic structure and other constraints such as if a Dam is planned and some villager are unhappy about it then they go to strike,and then court and political parties exploit the issue and the project is gone for 5-6 years.

On the other hand China is ruled by a handful of people who take decision(Which might/mighnot be good for local population) and is followed by whole system.

No. In China the government cannot even cut down a tree if there is opposition.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/05/world/asia/05china.html

Meanwhile in India the regime can displace hundreds of millions against their will just to save face for the regime.

Law and Other Things: Searing critique of an ongoing slum clearance drive in Delhi

If its stolen then why don't they go to court for it?

Are they scared they might get countersued and forced to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in fines like Motorola did?

Motorola Drops Trade Secrets Case, Agrees to Pay Huawei for IP - The Asian Lawyer

Oh no, Motorola is making weapons now! Your posts, of all Chinese members, contain the least substance. Most don't even make sense.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

No. In China the government cannot even cut down a tree if there is opposition.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/05/world/asia/05china.html

Meanwhile in India the regime can displace hundreds of millions against their will just to save face for the regime.

Law and Other Things: Searing critique of an ongoing slum clearance drive in Delhi

Case in point.

Ok, so it was || |\| ||)) || /\\ |\|.

As the members can see, below_freezing raised some valid points.

Enough of the derailment.

What mega engineering projects has India carried out?

Ok, so it was || |\| ||)) || /\\ |\|.

As the members can see, below_freezing raised some valid points.

Yeh, valid indeed! Comparing illegal squatters to ...If there ever was an award given for level of intellectualism displayed here..

Oh no, Motorola is making weapons now! Your posts, of all Chinese members, contain the least substance. Most don't even make sense.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Case in point.

Its not theft if its not patented, and most military only applications are never patented.

So how can you steal it when its not protected by patent? :lol:

Your regime destroying the homes of slumdwellers is another case of horrendous abuse of government power, luckily in China protected against by citizens pressure groups such that the government can't even cut down a tree if there is opposition.

Post Reported.

Surf the web, Pakistan exports textiles,surgical instruments,sports goods, carpets, pharmaceuticals, computer softwares, music, fertilizers, cement, gold, gems etc etc. Don't troll without knowledge.

I agree I went overboard. :cheers:

However it was a response to pakshah who seems to be luring members in by bringing irrelevant topics and seems to be a pro at trolling.

Its not theft if its not patented, and most military only applications are never patented.

So how can you steal it when its not protected by patent? :lol:

It's called respecting IP, something you should ought to check.

Your regime destroying the homes of slumdwellers is another case of horrendous abuse of government power, luckily in China protected against by citizens pressure groups such that the government can't even cut down a tree if there is opposition.

You are lying you know that right? Those slum dwellers were living on government property, illegally. Yeh, tell me ONE place in China where precious Chinese government allows that, do tell. I will wait for your reply. Legal properties on the other hand has to go through sometimes decades of court drama and many times it kills the project. Where are the Chinese people who can say something intelligent!! Seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom