What's new

How China Betrays Pakistan using empty sloganeering

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha igorant low iq indians. ICBC is listed company which makes its decision based on commerical decisions not on friendship.
It has to be accountable to all stakeholders.

Rightly said Bro. If Chinese NYSE listed banks doesn't conform to the American banking laws they'll be suited big time by their shareholders and probably will delisted and lose huge capitals in order to thrive in a competitive market.

The IP pipeline is a definite go because for China moving a few billion dollars around is a piece of cake.

haha igorant low iq indians. ICBC is a listed company which makes its decision based on commerical factors not on friendship.
It has to be accountable to all stakeholders.

so is most of big chinese companies listed. that means trade with India when favourable no matter what.

acceptance finally by chinese..

as said by chinese, when it comes to money.. then no friendship but only money will matter. hmm.

You blasphemers! how dare you question china-pak friendship.

don't you know that:

Pakistan China Friendship is: Unique and Unprecedented (May, 2010)
Pakistan China Friendship is: Taller Than Mountains and Deeper Than Oceans (Dec, 2010)
Pakistan China Friendship is: Stronger than Steel (Dec, 2010)
Pakistan China Friendship is: All-weather (May, 2011)
Pakistan China Friendship is: A Lush Tree (July, 2011)
Pakistan China Friendship is: Deeper Than the Seas and Sweeter Than Honey (March, 2012)
Pakistan China Friendship is: The Stuff of Legends (Apr, 2012)
Pakistan China Friendship is: In Our Blood (Apr, 2012)
Pakistan China Friendship is: Beyond the Confines of Time Limits (June, 2012)

Official Quotes about Pakistan-China friendship by the respective governments.

And, and most importantly, Pakistan is China's Israel! You Anti-Pakistan and Anti-China fools, Take that!!

:rofl:

LOL!

Original Poster does understand all above, and he interprets and reacts as:

India’s Sino-Pak hatred is: Unique and Unprecedented (May, 2010)
India’s Sino-Pak hatred is: Taller Than Mountains and Deeper Than Oceans (Dec, 2010)
India’s Sino-Pak hatred is: Stronger than Steel (Dec, 2010)
India’s Sino-Pak hatred is: All-weather (May, 2011)
India’s Sino-Pak hatred is: A Lush Tree (July, 2011)
India’s Sino-Pak hatred is: Deeper Than the Seas and Sweeter Than Honey (March, 2012)
India’s Sino-Pak hatred is: The Stuff of Legends (Apr, 2012)
India’s Sino-Pak hatred is: In Our Blood (Apr, 2012)
India’s Sino-Pak hatred is: Beyond the Confines of Time Limits (June, 2012)

That’s precisely why China is perceived by India as number one enemy. :lol:

:rofl:

What a fool.

All i can say is they are jeolous , hurt , angry , fear , hate, and envy of china pakistan friendship

my cousine best friend and room mate is a pakistani , the first southasian invited me to his house for dinner is a pakistani, the first south asian lend me £5 is a pakistani, man pakistan people just awesome

All i can say is they are jeolous , hurt , angry , fear , hate, and envy of china pakistan friendship

so dat means u will stop talking about indo-russia, usa, uk, israel etc relationship...else i "FEAR" the above statement might well apply to u

my cousine best friend and room mate is a pakistani , the first southasian invited me to his house for dinner is a pakistani, the first south asian lend me £5 is a pakistani, man pakistan people just awesome

lol...what an irony...in real world the chinese guys i have met are so damn friendly...and in virtual worlds like pdf...well u people judge urself better

Indians should not remind Pakistan of china's intentions. Pakistanis are masters of their own fate. Lets hope that china takes Pakistan out of the quagmire they are presently in. This is actually good for India

so dat means u will stop talking about indo-russia, usa, uk, israel etc relationship...else i "FEAR" the above statement might well apply to u

Man i dont know what kind of relationship you talking about with UK, Usa ectect.... all i can see is they never treated you guys as equal and for that what make you think is there for me to fear of??

China bank runs away from
Iran- Pakistan oil pipeline :
Latest chapter in the Pakistan
China friendship - "deeper than
oceans and higher than
mountains".But when it comes to money we are not
friends , so is the latest
chapter in Pakistan-China
relationship?As China and
Bank ICBC betrayed Pakistan
and its "warm friendship".The red communist (fake
communist more capitalist )
shows his true colors.

Stupid thread. Post a proper source (with proper English), not just your personal blabberings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom