What's new

How China Betrays Pakistan using empty sloganeering

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaHaHaHaHa Should I Laugh ??? btw how much for ur Joke ?? 1kg ONIONS or MEAT of ur own people dying in ur country of hunger ?? ( your country betrays its own people AT LEAST HAVE A GLIMPSE OF UR OWN SELF !!!!!!!!)

Man i dont know what kind of relationship you talking about with UK, Usa ectect.... all i can see is they never treated you guys as equal and for that what make you think is there for me to fear of??

and u didnt bother to quote other part of his post....i dont know what is the reality, but you, CD and couple of more chinese in this forum have completely ruined or showcased the real image of china...

lol...what an irony...in real world the chinese guys i have met are so damn friendly...and in virtual worlds like pdf...well u people judge urself better

The entire premise of Pakistan- China relationship is based on subservient mind set. China of course is not a complete fool to not take advantage of it. They yanked all major projects in southern part of Pakistan 6 months ago and then we know they dump cheap products to annihilate the local industries in Pakistan ( the cottage industry- the pride of Pakistan is gone!)

or sell hundreds of millions of dollars of junk ( trains) and get away with not having to refund or fix it period!

But what's worse is that Pakistan takes this beat down to keep some false image of being an equal or having the backing of some powerful country. It does not- China won't do squat and never has history shows us for Pakistan. It will at best offer " words" and few scraps of military hardware ( Bingo sale!)

This has been discussed by Pakistani economist in articles posted here several times . When China does these so called infrastructure projects in Pakistan- it:

1. makes sure all middle and upper management on the project are all Chinese
2. makes sure NO PAKISTANI company supplies materials and that all of it comes from Chinese companies
3. makes sure that not only does Pakistan have to pay the loan back with high interest BUT it actually continues to pay China Royalty for decades on top of that for usage of those projects.

If anyone of us who work in any corporate environment agreed to such a deal , we would be fired on the spot! But for Pakistan who is pretty much looked upon as a headache on the world stage ( honest assesment), having the 'perception' of being a protected commodity is well worth the annihilation of its industries and it's economic progress

and u didnt bother to quote other part of his post....i dont know what is the reality, but you, CD and couple of more chinese in this forum have completely ruined or showcased the real image of china...
In the entire forum you won't find SINGLE one of them saying anything about shortcomings of Pakistan. They never critisize them whether its sectarian violence or target killings in Karachi. Most of the problems India have, are also present on other side of border but they overlook it and blatantly bash India....That's how much they are obsessed with us.

And if any member deny this, then he is a hypocrite.:smokin:

In the entire forum you won't find SINGLE one of them saying anything about shortcomings of Pakistan. They never critisize them whether its sectarian violence or target killings in Karachi. Most of the problems India have, are also present on other side of border but they overlook it and blatantly bash India....That's how much they are obsessed with us.

And if any member deny this, then he is a hypocrite.:smokin:

Why the hell would anyone treat his friends and his enemies exactly the same? :lol:

Of course we will give the benefit of the doubt to Pakistan, since they are our friends.

We don't really care about India, we bash them simply because they bash us. Otherwise we wouldn't care at all.

A SOLID ROCK friendships permanently

PakistanisurgedtotakecuefromChina_10231-349x238.jpg

pak-china-business-forum-starts-today-1334430908-2363.jpg

:china::pakistan:

Why the hell would anyone treat his friends and his enemies exactly the same? :lol:
So you will overlook if some human rights violation is happening in your ally country or something like that but bash India for the same things.......Well expected this from you.....Shouldn't bring humanity in this place...sorry guys...:smokin:

So you will overlook if some human rights violation is happening in your ally country or something like that but bash India for the same things.......Well expected this from you.....Shouldn't bring humanity in this place...sorry guys...:smokin:

Indian talking about human rights violation? For goodness sake.you shouldnt throw stones when living in glass houses. Look how you guys treat dalits .Very incredibly sad.
I love the bond we have with China!!!

dance3.gif

animated_dance.gif

A business casual deeply both China and Pakistan, India left out. Keep trying again. :D

Indian talking about human rights violation? For goodness sake.you shouldnt throw stones when living in glass houses. Look how you guys treat dalits .Very incredibly sad.
I love the bond we have with China!!!
I didn't say it doesn't happen...point of discussion is hypocrisy of certain posters. Posting banned topics, banned words, bashing India on same topic which they can bash Pakistan but they don't even admit it and instead defend...:lol: ......Hiding the truth.....Just tell me is there any human rights violation in Pakistan?...If yes.....lets see what chinese members had to see.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom