What's new

How China Betrays Pakistan using empty sloganeering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say it doesn't happen...point of discussion is hypocrisy of certain posters. Posting banned topics, banned words, bashing India on same topic which they can bash Pakistan but they don't even admit it and instead defend...:lol: ......Hiding the truth.....Just tell me is there any human rights violation in Pakistan?...If yes.....lets see what chinese members had to see.......

Like I said, no one treats their friends and enemies exactly the same. It doesn't even make sense. :lol:

I didn't say it doesn't happen...point of discussion is hypocrisy of certain posters. Posting banned topics, banned words, bashing India on same topic which they can bash Pakistan but they don't even admit it and instead defend...:lol: ......Hiding the truth.....Just tell me is there any human rights violation in Pakistan?...If yes.....lets see what chinese members had to see.......

and you come in peace? You reap what you sow. You abuse Pakistanis on PDF and you constantly insult our Chinese brothers than what do you expect? Do you want us to say "you are supa dupa incredible? No it aint gonna happen. Start respecting the nation that owns the site and watch how we start respecting you mate.
On topic - We have a fantastic relationship with our Chinese brothers long may it last!!

:china::china::pakistan::pakistan:

dance3.gif

animated_dance.gif

A business casual deeply both China and Pakistan, India left out. Keep trying again. :D

Yeath right shall we let them join our party? or ignor them like we used to:lol:

Dear Op the only answer to your indian bs is FIIC.

F@@k it if I care.

Same old rhetoric....:wave:

Looks like Indian wet dreams have yet again not materialized. Our relationship with China is super rock solid. Long may it last!!!

In the entire forum you won't find SINGLE one of them saying anything about shortcomings of Pakistan. They never critisize them whether its sectarian violence or target killings in Karachi. Most of the problems India have, are also present on other side of border but they overlook it and blatantly bash India....That's how much they are obsessed with us.

And if any member deny this, then he is a hypocrite.:smokin:

They are basically provoking a bad boy of neighborhood family to continue with his bully behavior.. this Chinese are hardly bothered about growth, prosperity or stability in Pak… These days Chinese are friends to not even a single country..they do selfish things and have become so arrogant….but you know arrogance in early age doesn’t last longer…I am hundred percent sure, democratic alliance in the world will crush this dragon like a fly bee…

I would like China and Pakistan to remain friends. If not PDF would be boring.

They are basically provoking a bad boy of neighborhood family to continue with his bully behavior.. this Chinese are hardly bothered about growth, prosperity or stability in Pak… These days Chinese are friends to not even a single country..they do selfish things and have become so arrogant….but you know arrogance in early age doesn’t last longer…I am hundred percent sure, democratic alliance in the world will crush this dragon like a fly bee…

:rofl:

Chinese investment in Pakistan crosses $25 billion mark

ISLAMABAD: A complete consensus exists among political leadership of the country to maintain cordial relations with China, former state minister for foreign affairs, Inamul Haq said on Friday.

Addressing a seminar titled, “Regional Development and Sino- Pak Relations,” here at Sir Syed Memorial Society, he said Chinese investments and projects in the country amounted to US$ 25 billion which were multiplying with each passing day.

“I believe that the US will not leave Afghanistan which is a center from where they can watch China, Pakistan, Iran and other important regional players.Afghanistan is home to billions of gold and copper reserves while same is the case with Pakistan which has untapped reserves of gold, copper, oil and gas worth billions of dollars,” he added.

Prof. Zhong Rong highlighted the Chinese government’s efforts to ensure economic development in Xinjiang province. He said China was going to invest billions of Yuan in Xinjiang to raise the GDP ratio and per capita income of the people of Xinjiang Province.

He said Kashghar would become an economic hub and regional cooperation after the central government had announced tax-holiday in Kashghar.

Former Foreign Secretary Riaz Khokar said Sino-Pak friendship was like a rock and enduring and that was the reason that attempts were being made to undermine this exceptional relationship.

--------------------------------
China signs $35bn in deals with Pakistan

China signs $35bn in deals with Pakistan - FT.com[/url]

Chinese premier Wen Jiabao has unveiled $35bn in economic deals with Pakistan, as part of a plan to commercially integrate the nation with China’s western region.

During a visit to Pakistan, Mr Wen on Sunday promised to create a deep alliance between Islamabad and Beijing based on economic co-operation that would tie the south Asian nation to China’s economic transformation. Mr Wen unveiled $20bn in government-to-government contracts and another $15bn in private sector deals.

Mr Wen described the friendship between Beijing and Islamabad as “solid as a rock”, an affirmation that causes anxiety in India which views ties between China and Pakistan with increasing suspicion as a strategy to isolate it in south Asia.

Who is stopping them, lol?

I am hundred percent sure, democratic alliance in the world will crush this dragon like a fly bee…

Is that why the democratic alliance are coming to China with a begging bowl? Most of the euro zone countries have come across to China begging for funds - does that sound they will get crushed? Please stop having incredible wet dreams..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom