What's new

How China Began World War III in the South China Sea

@Two

Even you have to admit that China has only 1 ally in the world.
That ally is Pakistan and they are economically very weak, although militarily much better.
Do bear in mind they have zero racial, cultural or religious links with you though. It is an alliance of convenience and not of blood.
China needs to understand that they share Asia with everyone else and stop trying to dictate to others.

@Two

Even you have to admit that China has only 1 ally in the world.
That ally is Pakistan and they are economically very weak, although militarily much better.
Do bear in mind they have zero racial, cultural or religious links with you though. It is an alliance of convenience and not of blood.
China needs to understand that they share Asia with everyone else and stop trying to dictate to others.
1. China does not seek hegemony.

2. More importantly, China's economic development.

3. China remains neutral and non-aligned.

4. China's policy of non-interference in foreign internal affairs.

Little baby. Trying to understand Chinese thinking.
Here, any country is enough to keep Bangladesh quiet.
So, be quiet.

1. China does not seek hegemony.

2. More importantly, China's economic development.

3. China remains neutral and non-aligned.

4. China's policy of non-interference in foreign internal affairs.

Little baby. Trying to understand Chinese thinking.
Here, any country is enough to keep Bangladesh quiet.
So, be quiet.

Please grow up.

Better China listens to good advice or it will remain friendless forever.

Please grow up.

Better China listens to good advice or it will remain friendless forever.
Don't be self-righteous. The US and South Vietnam are allies. The US and Argentina are also allies. The US and the Pahlavi dynasty are also allies. The US and Saddam were once ally.

By the way, in WW II. Poland is an ally of France.

In most cases, allies do not guarantee your safety. so, one suggestion is that you don't get involved in international conflicts. For your country.

Economic development remains the focus.

I absolutely respect your freedom of speech. But this article is a slander against China. Its essence is "China Threat Theory". The author describes China as "the source of war,Aggressor,imperil world peace" like the Nazis.

But we all know that China is a party to the South China Sea Declaration. China is a permanent member of the United Nations. China is a responsible country. China has repeatedly reiterated its "non-use of force in resolving the SCS issue". This is different from Western countries.

This article is based on Western thinking, Their idea is, "If someone endangers the interests of the Western, the Western will use force to solve it. China must do the same".

But we all know. China takes economic development as its main objective. This is different with Western seek hegemony.

Be smart. Don't be cannon fodder.

@Feng Leng @UKBengali @ZeEa5KPul @OCguy @Get Ya Wig Split @Viet

OK, so please US stop invading the world.

Plenty of 战狼 keyboard warriors like OP helping to propagate the China threat theory internationally lol.

Super power by 2020 world war 3 by 2020 boy that year goin to be lit

It's hilarious. They gave their imaginary China YJ-62s and fishing boats. Meanwhile in Jiangnan...
9b99sv4vzc821.jpg

This is the level America "competes" on:
You_win_the_prize.jpg
It's so painfully obvious that the Americans know they cannot take casualties in a war against China. That is why they need a 2020 US navy to fight against a 2005 Chinese navy. When the railguns, hypersonic vehicles and H-20 bombers sink American ships, they will turn tail and run whining about how they thought China only had YJ-62. Guaranteed.

So?
No. They need to understand that they're small countries and China is a big country, and that's just a fact. You need to understand that no matter how much you kiss whitey's a*s, he won't think you're anything more than a smelly darkie.

So?

No. They need to understand that they're small countries and China is a big country, and that's just a fact. You need to understand that no matter how much you kiss whitey's a*s, he won't think you're anything more than a smelly darkie.

You are not very bright dude.

What do the chinese believe who they are? God?
No, just the hegemon of East Asia. You'd better start showing some respect.
Stop with the dumb sht.
You're the dumbest creature walking God's green Earth. Go do what your username says, it would improve your intelligence.
You are not very bright dude.
My brightness (which is considerable) aside, you have a debilitating - even crippling - lack of self-confidence and sense of self-worth. The level of self-loathing you carry is astonishing. It must torment you every time you look in a mirror.

I feel so sorry for you that you weren't born white, but it's something you must accept.

Oh, and I wouldn't talk about intelligence when you talk about countries having "friends". Your level of understanding of geopolitics is about that of a fifth or sixth grader.

My brightness (which is considerable) aside, you have a debilitating - even crippling - lack of self-confidence and sense of self-worth. The level of self-loathing you carry is astonishing. It must torment you every time you look in a mirror.

I feel so sorry for you that you weren't born white, but it's something you must accept.

Only dude that suffers from inferiority complex is you judging by the fact you brought up the subject.

Only dude that suffers from inferiority complex is you judging by the fact you brought up the subject.
How can I not bring it up? Your white-worship permeates everything you write. It is with you all the time. You hate China because it's challenging white supremacy; you consider it an affront that your gods are being challenged. I can't just let you run your mouth here and bring the quality of this section down - I have to check you.

How can I not bring it up? Your white-worship permeates everything you write. It is with you all the time. You hate China because it's challenging white supremacy; you consider it an affront that your gods are being challenged. I can't just let you run your mouth here and bring the quality of this section - I have to check you.

OK, so anyone that questions China is "white-worshipping"?
What kind of brainless logic is this?:crazy:

OK, so anyone that questions China is "white-worshipping"?
What kind of brainless logic is this?:crazy:
If you were brighter than you think you are, you'd understand the logic perfectly. It's perfectly logical why whites would hate the rise of China, it's a direct challenge to (and the eventual end of) their dominance. You aren't white, so why do you hate it? Bangladesh doesn't have any territorial disputes with China, so you don't have that excuse.

You are upset by China's rise because your master is upset. Just like a dog: if the owner is happy, the dog is happy. If the owner is angry, the dog is angry.

You might think I'm being harsh with you - and to be fair, I am. But it's a necessary part of your journey to self-respect. I'm sick of dealing with oreos and coconuts and bananas, and I've made it my mission to verbally beat self-respect into them.

Back
Top Bottom