What's new

How China and India had always the biggest Economies for centuries

Productivity in the past was more affected by physical factors, such as number of people or amount of land available.

Today, in the knowledge-based economy, sheer numbers matter less. Land area matters in terms of natural resources but, even there, the bigger advantage goes to those who provide value added rather than those who merely provide the raw materials.

This is true, but can you imagine a developed country with 1.3 billion people in it?

China is still a developing country... but due to sheer scale we are already the world's largest manufacturer and energy consumer. If we can maintain a 7% growth rate for the next decade, and enter developed status, imagine how powerful we could become.

Already China's government revenues are about 2 trillion each year, almost as much as the USA. Last decade we multiplied our GDP by six times, even if we can only achieve half of that this coming decade, it will be enough to make us a true economic peer to them, thus ending America's global economic hegemony.

people are even jealous that india as a name existed before their country :lol:........can c alot of rondus in this thread...only some retards think india was created in 1947.....it only got free in 1947.......instead of feeling pride of being a part of indian economy in 1700's 1800's they are here to satisfy their inferiority complex:yes4::thank_you2:

But it doesn't really work.

The inferiority complex is here to stay for ever and ever. Once you lose your identity and become a fake wannabe desert dweller, there is no way to lose the inferiority complex as you will never become Arabs (as if that is something great in the first place).

But it doesn't really work.

The inferiority complex is here to stay for ever and ever. Once you lose your identity and become a fake wannabe desert dweller, there is no way to lose the inferiority complex as you will never become Arabs (as if that is something great in the first place).
This is particularly funny because the Arabs were the greatest admirers of Indian civilization in the past.

You are already second largest economy in world.

In few years you will inherit the position which once belonged to Imperial China, which it lost to US in 1895.

Before China, India was world's biggest economy.

Things are not so good for us; we are hoovering around 9th and 10th position for some years.

But I believe with the new strong government and indication by many sources that Indian GDP growth rate will improve, we will be back on right path again.

We will surpass Italy, Britain eventually, really challenge will be surpassing Germany, France and getting in top 5.

Italy would be the first.

By the time we surpass Britain, France would probably be behind it. Britain is going to overtake France as the second largest European economy soon.

It is time we get ahead of the small European countries individually. Then we can look at getting ahead of the European union as a whole. It will happen within the next few decades for sure.

The point is not a meaningless number in a meaningless list. It is to provide the opportunity to every last Indian that he/she deserves. The rest will take care of itself.

This is particularly funny because the Arabs were the greatest admirers of Indian civilization in the past.

The issue is not with real Arabs but with the wannabes.

Yeah. But looking back 1k and 2k years? Give me a break. You are just being argumentative. You are not stupid I assume. You knew perfectly well the context of my comment.

Stop being a smart *** (**** OFF).

Most eloquent post, especially after posting an uninformative one liner.
I look back all the time, does it make me a loser?

What was it that made India and China so dominant in the past?
What was it that caused these 2 civilizations to fall so hard?

Looking back and answering questions such as these, we can avert crisis in the future.
Or we can choose to be cool retards and doom ourselves to ignorance and repetition.

Most eloquent post, especially after posting an uninformative one liner.
I look back all the time, does it make me a loser?

What was it that made India and China so dominant in the past?
What was it that caused these 2 civilizations to fall so hard?

Looking back and answering questions such as these, we can avert crisis in the future.
Or we can choose to be cool retards and doom ourselves to ignorance and repetition.

Yes you are a loser. Does that answer your question?

Yes you are a loser. Does that answer your question?

Not at all. But it does tell me a lot about you as a person.
12 years of age perhaps? A particularly daft child, I dont feel angry that you call me a loser. I feel bad for your parents for raising such an unworthy child.

Arabs hardly set a foot in gutter land called India now days. They only conquered as far as Pakistan. Pakistan region has always been the one civilized and also people from this region also civilized your kind thousands of years ago.

So arabs praising ancient Pakistanis is hardly surprising, and with change of name now bhangis, tamils, bengalis, bhiayas, etc proudly claim something which they had nothing to do with.

Arabs hardly set a foot in gutter land called India now days. They only conquered as far as Pakistan. Pakistan region has always been the one civilized and also people from this region also civilized your kind thousands of years ago.

So arabs praising ancient Pakistanis is hardly surprising, and with change of name now bhangis, tamils, bengalis, bhiayas, etc proudly claim something which they had nothing to do with.
Don't be ridiculous. Pakistan was conquered by the Arabs because it was the least civilized region of South Asia.
All the great Indian mathematicians like Aryabhata, Bhaskara and Madhava were born and lived in India and not Pakistan.
A lot of the Arab scholars and traders like Sulaiman visited north and south India.

Not at all. But it does tell me a lot about you as a person.
12 years of age perhaps? A particularly daft child, I dont feel angry that you call me a loser. I feel bad for your parents for raising such an unworthy child.

Well, do I really care if you feel angry or not? Did I even ask how you feel or what you feel? It never occurs to me of your feelings.

You asked me a question and I answered. And what do my parents have to do with anything?

Oh I see using personal attacks.

My parents are dead. They won't hear you.

Sticks and stones. Sticks and stones.

Don't be ridiculous. Pakistan was conquered by the Arabs because it was the least civilized region of South Asia.
All the great Indian mathematicians like Aryabhata, Bhaskara and Madhava were born and lived in India and not Pakistan.
A lot of the Arab scholars and traders like Sulaiman visited north and south India.

People from Pakistan gave civilization to your kind starting from 500BC or 2500 years ago. Which you guys call it hindu civilization, mixture of vedic and indigenous religions. And your retardedness is clearly shown when you say reason for being conquered is least civilized lol

If you read about those arabs who actually praised and where they went then you will know exactly what region they were talking about.

Back
Top Bottom