What's new

How China and India had always the biggest Economies for centuries

That's why you should not compared yourself to China History. You guys are apple & orange. Both taste good, but should not be compared.

Agreed.Let us stay where we are,this mud slinging was started by troll comments from hiewi.Otherwise we don't have any reason to unnecessarily disrespect chinese history.Show respect,get respect.

that was for losers to get an orgasm
Focus on the topic. the 2008 data on india (@#3) was wrong / contradicting with 2012 in the table

I do not need your certification.

Size of our economy is third in the world. Its value in USD is less.

Like declaring Manchu invaders not as a foreigner with fancy history revisionism. :laughcry:

The foreign Manchu people unified the major part of China. So what is the difference between the Manchu invasion of China and the British invasion of India.

Prussia were Foreigners from the East & they create Germany. I don't see you making that statement. The difference is the British treat India like a Colony & remain British while the Manchu become sinicized and became just another part of China's Ethnic group.

In 1895 US surpassed China to become world's largest economy.

In few years, China will replace US and will get the position once belonged to imperial China.

How far we have fallen.

You are already second largest economy in world.

In few years you will inherit the position which once belonged to Imperial China, which it lost to US in 1895.

Before China, India was world's biggest economy.

Things are not so good for us; we are hoovering around 9th and 10th position for some years.

But I believe with the new strong government and indication by many sources that Indian GDP growth rate will improve, we will be back on right path again.

We will surpass Italy, Britain eventually, really challenge will be surpassing Germany, France and getting in top 5.

Can people stop the fighting and address the ridiculous premise of the thread?

What in God's name does it matter who had the highest GDP a thousand years ago?

What relevance does it have to the present or the future?

That's exactly what I meant...

So.....before human immigrated from Africa to other continents, Africa had the highest GDP.

Let's focus on future.

That's exactly what I meant...

So.....before human immigrated from Africa to other continents, Africa had the highest GDP.

Let's focus on future.

Productivity in the past was more affected by physical factors, such as number of people or amount of land available.

Today, in the knowledge-based economy, sheer numbers matter less. Land area matters in terms of natural resources but, even there, the bigger advantage goes to those who provide value added rather than those who merely provide the raw materials.

India is less than 7 decades old and named over a river which 93% course is in Pakistan.

Ancient era

India=South asia

Threads off topic, infractions to trolls will be given out. Before I reopen it.

Indic and Huawei have been banned for derailing/trolling the thread.

Last edited:
The list has been made by taking PPP figures and adjusted to inflation.As the article itself says that methods appplied for calcualting th figures are controversial.
1990 ppp dollar

Yes we are Hindus .So what you want ?We praise and follow our own culture not some central asian Muslim barbarians.
Dont vomit your madrassa education here.we dont need that class .

Dont forget aryans were also from central asia/russia. Now go out and defecate openly. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom