What's new

How can we get the Iranian Air Force to buy new fighter jets?

Haven't you heard? Saegah is equal if not superior to an F/A-18 E/F . Isn't that right my Iranian brothers?

Mosa the super duper Saegah is like medium sized Uav it has never flown its built from plastic material its so small only a monkey would fit in the cockpit

You are confusing Saegah with Qaher.

Well yea but then again they claim Qaher to be on par with F35 so Qaher or Saegah it doesnt matter all those are top notch state of the art machines.

Am i right my Iranian friends?

Well yea but then again they claim Qaher to be on par with F35 so Qaher or Saegah it doesnt matter all those are top notch state of the art machines.

Am i right my Iranian friends?

Are you being sarcastic?

@vostok ...

There is something !

Russia only respects powerful nations ...

We are going to respect each other soon !

Just look at this funny people's comments & wait for upcoming ... :)

Future is HOT !

:) hey ... Look at my guy !

Wait for my Christmas gift ...
Everyone always respect power. But it is not quite correct to say so about Russia. Russia respects ancient but completely insignificant nowadays states like Armenians or Georgians or something. Iran, of course, from the other league and could potentially reach the level of France or Germany.
Iran - a key country for the security of the Greater Middle East. And Russia will always be treating with respect to Iran.

yes ofcourse.

We have to be serious here and have a long discussion on how the Saegah will be equal or better than a Super Hornet. One of their general said that word for word. And this is the perfect place to have such a debate.

That might change in the block 2 or 3 with the Chinese WS-13

I do not think Pakistan would export those right away anyway because it would need to build its own and Chinese would also be building those for PAF so by the time it will be ready for export Iran may have had already bought something else.

qaher is made in iran and JF-17 in china .

totally different topics :lol:

Chinese goods are all over the world, Iranian goods well yeah. :D

Yea you're right but I don't think they will produce a twin-engine version in the JFT project, maybe in the future

I don't think Pakistan would build a twin engine probably just buy the fifth gen J31 when it is ready for export.

pakistan population : 180 mil

Iran population : 76 mil

pakistan GDP : 231 bil $

iran GDP : 514 bil $

i hope that says enough abt our goods :D

How much does oil money go into that? Anyway I thought you were comparing Iranian goods to Chinese why not pop up that GDP comparison since you think Chinese don't make good products? :D

Back
Top Bottom