What's new

How can we get the Iranian Air Force to buy new fighter jets?

How much does oil money go into that? Anyway I thought you were comparing Iranian goods to Chinese why not pop up that GDP comparison since you think Chinese don't make good products? :D
About 100 billion if im not wrong.

Amazing amount of pride by the persians;

It is beyond comprehension for a country to be under sanctions and left way behind in technology to be making claims like so.

Mind you having a platform is one thing; using and maintaining it to full extent is another.
Iran will need training over several years and exercises with friendly countries to practice their skill.

Seamurgh is history, this is reality.

Sanctions left us far behind our adversaries. As soon as they were lifted, we began modernizing rapidly.
No doubt Iran is in where we were back in the late 90's.

left way behind in technology
:( oh pls :(

dont crush our hurts further :(

this here says otherwise :lol:

http://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php?area=0&category=0&region=all&year=2012&order=it&min=0&min_type=it

Seamurgh is history, this is reality.
Simorgh (rocket) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

pirhayati20120813075111590.jpg

its not :(

Last edited:
Enough Qaher vs JF-17 and Iran vs Pakistan stuff.
You can't compare the capabilities like this when one side is heavily sanctioned.

Enough Qaher vs JF-17 and Iran vs Pakistan stuff.
You can't compare the capabilities like this when one side is heavily sanctioned.
i think its time for those who started going off-topic to be punished :)

anyway even if we are sanctioned , we can bring hell on earth for our enemies . let alone pakistan which is not

You have no idea about qaher & Iran's capabilities ...

Again ... The real qaher is a different stuff !

I know enough about our capabilities, the world's different aircraft and from what I've seen the Iranian indigenous aircraft. And what I've seen, I am not convinced. If the IRAF had a choice they'd dump these indigenous aircraft in favor of foreign ones, if not use foreign inputs on their indigenous aircraft.

I have reason to suspect that the JF-17 is far more capable than any Iranian indigenous aircraft as of now. For all we know, that is.

I know enough about our capabilities, the world's different aircraft and from what I've seen the Iranian indigenous aircraft. And what I've seen, I am not convinced. If the IRAF had a choice they'd dump these indigenous aircraft in favor of foreign ones, if not use foreign inputs on their indigenous aircraft.

I have reason to suspect that the JF-17 is far more capable than any Iranian indigenous aircraft as of now. For all we know, that is.

And I know enough about Chinese J-17 !

Just have a little more patience ... I will show you how big is our ...

@SOHEIL Tomorrow will be the first launch of "Angara"! Hope it'll be successful. Although, as our rocketeers says- if from the beginning all is good, it means something is bad.

And I know enough about Chinese J-17 !

Just have a little more patience ... I will show you how big is our ...

Listen, I'm not trying to belittle you, it's amazing that Iran has gone so far after being sanctioned so heavily, but Iran on it's can't (for now) make an aircraft like the JF-17.

@Jungibaaz

Iran can't buy JF-17s as it contains items banned under international sanctions.

Under current geopolitical situation, selling JFTs to Iran would be harmful to our goals in the Middle east as the Arabs would be pissed deeply.

Azarbaijan is a neutral candidate though.

Back
Top Bottom