What's new

How can Pakistan and India help each-other in Economic and Trade!!!!

How can Pakistan and India help each-other in Economic and Trade!!!!

By remaining away from economic cooperation of any sort.

You are right, size of Pakistan economy and thus trade potential is too insignificant for India. Indian states bordering Pakistan are already prosperous.

Status Quo is turning out to be real good for us... No need for becoming too ambitious about positive relationship...
India can live without trade with Pakistan...

Lol wut ? What trade ? You losers set back whatever hope remained for a progressive peace process by at least 10 years.

Good job zardari :D

I am happy that he showed the real colour ... Some of Indians get excited over friendly relationship with Pakistan very easily...
Anything positive is welcome but I would always be cautious..

I know you need attention but you may try learning punjabi online and then try it here....tumne punjabi language ki ma behen kar di hai.

yaar seekhny do na usy kiyoon student ko dara rahy ho :smitten:

I am happy that he showed the real colour ... Some of Indians get excited over friendly relationship with Pakistan very easily...
Anything positive is welcome but I would always be cautious..
For long lasting peace, one needs strongest borders especially when it comes to SA.

Pakistan is giving India transit aid, worth billions of dollars.

India is the only country which do not pay custom duty to Pakistan, again amounting to millions of dollars.

As a result of duty free junk from India, Pakistani industry is facing unfair competition, but due to inherently stubborn nature Pakistani businessmen continue to survive.

To make things worst, Indians came up with plan of sabotaging infrastructure and blocking Pakistan's water and later releasing it in flash form, resulting again in agricultural and infrastructure loss amounting billions of dollars.

At the moment Indians are lobbying to block construction of water dams in Pakistan, adding to the cost of doing business in Pakistan.

Its upto Pakistanis to decide, if they need to continue feeding overt covert Indians or build their own industry.

Back
Top Bottom