What's new

How can India help Pakistan?

Pakistan doesn't need any help from Bharat.

As far as "need" is concerned, right now Pakistan does need help from anywhere it can get.

It would rather be " pakistan wont take any help for Bharat"

india can help Pakistan by stop interfering in Baluchistan.
Proof? Evidence? You guys keep hollering from the rooftops that India is interfering in Baluchistan, but Pakistan till today has not provided an iota of evidence or a shred of proof! Show it to me and I'll eat my words!

Cheers! :cool:

We can give them some money, I heard that US is cutting its aid to Pakistan.

Come on man...I think India need a help to herself first by removal of this puppet corrupt regime in center..When we are not in a situation to help ourselves what about helping others....Might be this retired general want to fight any panchayat election in a minority dominated constituency..so he is creating platform for it..
You're an Indian American? If you live there, then it's pretty amazing! Because your written expression is so poor that I couldn't make head or tail of your ramble! What in the name of the holy ghost did you mean when you said 'the retired general wants to fight panchayat elections in a minority dominated constituency'? What the heck has this to do with the topic at hand? What were you smoking when you wrote this crap?

My dear Pakistani friends ...some of you are quite delusional thinking we are stealing your water when your own gov't acknowledged no such thing....India is not concerned with Baluchi's but keep on supporting terrorism against us and in the future we may take such recourse. We want peace, but tell me do you? Why else would you arrest the informants of OBL? They should be treated as hero's not traitors. Their expression is fueling larger doubts on you guys.

^^ they actually like to Ignore those points as it suits there emotional/mental predicament. Y do we need to show support when asked for none? There Govt over the past 60 years has already screwed with em enough , let them reflect in dignity and only provide support when they asked for.

As for there reiteration of the Afghan and Baluchistan dilemma ..they kno they got noting other than words so let them be..(they lack the strength to do anything but whine for apparently concocted theories) ..India wil never give up its Interests even on the behest of even America ,let alone some whiny Pakistanis.

Wisdom lies in the acceptance of a loss...to not know when ur beat is to perpetually loose.

For many Indians, leaving India is freeing. For first time in their life, they don't have to put up this. While world laughs at both Pakistan and India (both extremely poor), Indians and Pakistanis are busy trying to prove one is less pathetic than others. What exactly was the point of this thread? How could India, a nation saddled with unbelievable poverty, lawlessness, illiteracy,...could possibly help Pakistan? We can barely help ourselves. No wonder absolutely no one takes India seriously, our tall claim about being future superpower notwithstanding.

For many Indians, leaving India is freeing. For first time in their life, they don't have to put up this. While world laughs at both Pakistan and India (both extremely poor), Indians and Pakistanis are busy trying to prove one is less pathetic than others. What exactly was the point of this thread? How could India, a nation saddled with unbelievable poverty, lawlessness, illiteracy,...could possibly help Pakistan? We can barely help ourselves. No wonder absolutely no one takes India seriously, our tall claim about being future superpower notwithstanding.

But......but....how would you know?! You're not Indian....you're a false flag troll :tup:

Patriotism is last resort of cowards. Hope that puts your mind at ease.

But, false flag trolls are never patriotic to the flag they display. Hope that puts your mind at ease.

But, false flag trolls are never patriotic to the flag they display. Hope that puts your mind at ease.

Then you must be one of those false flaggers because you guys do nothing more than bring shame and scorn to India by "competing" with Pakistan in random pissing contest. I, on the other hand, have no interest in being ...you. I still have some...shame.

Patriotism is last resort of cowards. Hope that puts your mind at ease.
Thts how u justify leaving ur country?...i hope u sleep good at night.(Assuming u are Indian)

Patriotism is not for cowards but for those who long for a raison d'etre in there life.
Patriotism hold the will to better ur own country not just military.
Ultra Nationalism on the other hand is what is not needed.

I don't know what to make of ur sentimental predicament, but whatever it may be, u come off as more sad than one who is confident.
I don't wanna get too colorful but i rather be a coward and serve my own country than run away for a better life in another, at the same time forgetting where my true motherland lies.

I like ...money. I don't brag, when there is no reason nor am I overtly critical of my "country".

By leaving it alone, ignoring it and let them continue in the path they are in. Simple as that. I hate these apologist weakling generals who waste people's time filling them with stupid concepts like dialogues that have not borne any fruit for the last half a century.

Back
Top Bottom