What's new

How are street dogs treated in Pakistan?

Sterilization doesn't take away the tendency of dogs to attack humans and cats.

The thing would be to remove them from society.
no, they shouldn't be killed.we are sterilising them...let this process continue until we remove last stray dog.

There is a construction going on of a building right in front of my house..one of the dogs in our street has given birth to a few babies in the corner of that building...I have been observing for the past few days ,the labourers who are staying in that building are sharing some food of theirs everyday with that dog..You would generally see a mother dog being treated nicely by everyone across India (anyone who is a human does that).
When I watched those labourers sharing their food with that dog, I remembered this incident in the following video from kashmir..
Watch the video from 1:04.
The newborn puppies which haven't even opened their eyes are being thrown at by stones...they were thrown out .
latest from India, just 2 days ago....reality how women, minorities and animals are treated in Mdi ka India.

Sterilization doesn't take away the tendency of dogs to attack humans and cats.

The thing would be to remove them from society.

Most dogs are really nice (I am saying this as a cat). We should only remove the rabid ones.

no, they shouldn't be killed.we are sterilising them...let this process continue until we remove last stray dog.

Brother, you are being stubborn.

1. There are 35+ million stray dogs in India. How long would sterilizing each of them take ? Five years ? Ten ?

2. During that time how do you propose to not allow those dogs to attack humans and cats ?

3. After the sterilization has been done how do you propose to not allow those dogs to attack humans and cats ? Their instinct to attack will not vanish.

Most dogs are really nice (I am saying this as a cat). We should only remove the rabid ones.

1. Please go through all of my posts in this thread.

2. Where do you live where there is harmony between dogs, humans and cats ?

Well I have worked for animals for some times in Pak, and Dogs and cats are treated horribly most of the time. My mom has rescued one puppy and one kittie just in last two weeks from kids who where trying to suffocate them using rope and hanging them.

Stories of animal abuse in Pak are beyond even devilish level.

Well I have worked for animals for some times in Pak, and Dogs and cats are treated horribly most of the time. My mom has rescued one puppy and one kittie just in last two weeks from kids who where trying to suffocate them using rope and hanging them.

Stories of animal abuse in Pak are beyond even devilish level.
that's sad...you can find some kids throwing stones at dogs even in india for fun but hanging ,suffocating or killing them is something you never see here....appreciate your mom for her kind heart.

Brother, you are being stubborn.

1. There are 35+ million stray dogs in India. How long would sterilizing each of them take ? Five years ? Ten ?

2. During that time how do you propose to not allow those dogs to attack humans and cats ?

3. After the sterilization has been done how do you propose to not allow those dogs to attack humans and cats ? Their instinct to attack will not vanish.

1. Please go through all of my posts in this thread.

2. Where do you live where there is harmony between dogs, humans and cats ?
Dogs don't randomly attack other creatures if they are sane. Injury generally means death for most animals. If their is an aggressive dog attacking humans and other animals then we will kill it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom