What's new

How are street dogs treated in Pakistan?

ooh..didn't know that...anyway generally muslims don't quote or follow this hadeeth.
Only the following hadeeth is known to people and based on this hadith I assume people in that video were treating the puppies cruelly.

Maimuna reported that one morning Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) was silent with grief. Maimuna said: Allaah's Messenger, I find a change in your mood today. Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: Gabriel had promised me that he would meet me tonight, but he did not meet me. By Allaah, he never broke his promises, and Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) spent the day in this sad (mood). Then it occurred to him that there had been a puppy under their cot. He commanded and it was turned out. He then took some water in his hand and sprinkled it at that place. When it was evening Gabriel met him and he said to him: you promised me that you would meet me the previous night. He said: Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture. Then on that very morning he commanded the killing of the dogs until he announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog meant for the protection of extensive fields (or big gardens)

Sahi Muslim , Book 24 : 5248

Dogs are not mistreated here....of course there maybe some children throwing stones at them here and there..but that's not everywhere....no Indian(hindu) would beat or harass a dog that has just given birth to puppies.

I did not doubt your story, nor did I give any examples, so you cannot counteract points that I did not make, that's dishonest. But I know for a fact street dogs are considered as vermin in India, but that's mostly the case across the third world countries. You went into the religious aspect, and made a claim that they are probably mistreated in Pakistan, so I limited my answer to India.

I did not mention Hindus, although you mentioned Islam and Muslims. I suppose in your view only Hindus can be Indian. If you are claiming that street dogs are not mistreated in India, then I will have to assume you are lying. Because I know they are mistreated, baring the incident you mentioned, nothing is ever assumed to be 100%, we always refer to the majority when making a statement, unless otherwise claimed or clarified.

I'll give you another personal example, and there are so many, my first memory of having cried, is over the death of my dog, I was born in Pakistan, but raised in the UK. We had a small pet dog who died from food poisoning, that is my first memory of crying over death.

If you are going to raise a topic, do not presume a conclusive answer in your question.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/animal-cruelty-in-india/

https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2019/07/staring-in-the-face-of-danger-animal-cruelty-in-india/

https://www.hsi.org/news-media/nagaland-india-dog-meat-trade/

Hindus of all sort are nowadays trying their level best to prove Islam as a demon religion.
Yes, Islam has few things which are bad according to non-industrial standards, but Islam is a complete law, complete system, unlike fairytales of ancient times.
Islam regards dogs as unclean animal, and stray dogs are mistreated because govt is not performing its duties.
Nevertheless, in Pakistan, as far as humans are concerned, we don't have concept of untouchables, neither anyone does Juhar. Sometime crazy things pop up from illetrate people, but it doesn't have anything to do with Islam.
A dog has given birth to puppies within the premises of your house..what will you do?

@aryadravida and you started this thread to attack Islam. You started to discuss things with very innocent notion, and I thought your intentions are very genuine ones. But I encountered the same filth that I am seeing coming from Hindus of all sorts today.
People like me, who want to remain optimistic about the future of subcontinent are made disappointed every day by all this.

Last edited:
@aryadravida and you started this threat to attack Islam. You started to discuss things with very innocent notion, and I thought your intentions are very genuine ones. But I encountered the same filth that I am seeing coming from Hindus of all sorts today.
People like me, who want to remain optimistic about the future of subcontinent are made disappointed every day by all this.
no man...nobody answered my question directly...so,i had to ask you specifically with that example..anyway I quit...I got my answer ...everybody is going round and round to dodge the question...bye.
but i request everyone regardless of their nationality to raise your voice against cruelty towards animals if you come across such incidents(at least animals that are not eaten like dogs,donkeys,cats ,girgits etc)

Last edited:
no man...nobody answered my question directly...so,i had to ask you specifically with that example..
How innocent.
Tum log is terha k ager na hotay to Pakistan kabhi na banta.
Or yad rakhna, India ki toot phot abhi ruki nahi hai. Or Pakistan bhi bnaingy. Kion keh tum log waisy hi ho, jaisy thy.

atleast we treat humans better then dogs
cant say the same about you cow lovers

How street dogs are treated in Pakistan can be discussed without religious arguments for the needful. Ignore these statements.

@aryadravida

Consider yourself notified.
It's not religion it's illiteracy and ignorance at it's finest and as bad as these people are they would never cheer and gloat in the deaths and rape of innocent people like his fellow indian countrymen do.
This scum has ill intentions and needed a reason to troll.

I have seen many here in Karachi abusing dogs and throwing stones on them without even realizing that these stones could be fatal for dogs. Thing is nobody understands. They are very few kind people who feed dogs. I feed them too. I feed stray dogs. I have seen them dying and I know the pain. I feel sorry for this society because in general, we aren't even human beings. I have tried to raise this dog issue within my local society but met with threats, assassination threats etc. I have seen people walking past a dog who is dying. There is no humanity. Our aalims or religious figures in mosques teach us every lesson in Friday sermon but nobody talks about dogs and how to treat them. You can't throw stones on dogs. They die painfully but remember, one day you will also die painfully.

There is a construction going on of a building right in front of my house..one of the dogs in our street has given birth to a few babies in the corner of that building...I have been observing for the past few days ,the labourers who are staying in that building are sharing some food of theirs everyday with that dog..You would generally see a mother dog being treated nicely by everyone across India (anyone who is a human does that).
When I watched those labourers sharing their food with that dog, I remembered this incident in the following video from kashmir..
Watch the video from 1:04.
The newborn puppies which haven't even opened their eyes are being thrown at by stones...they were thrown out .
Ahhh....so emotional and touching....i think i felt a tear roll down my cheek.
First make an attempt to treat your Dalits better than the dogs.
While some in Pakistan may keep dogs as a pet but only in India they make them their Jija Ji.
BTW, this is a Pakistan defence forum, not your Times of India to post such garbage.

Answer to the thread title: many times better than how ethnic and religious minorities are treated in India.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom