What's new

How are indians treated in Saudi

Vikki

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Answer posted by puduvail ashokan on quora
Just how badly are Indians treated in Saudi Arabia? Please answers from Indians who live or lived there only.

Answer

Puduvail Ashokan

, former Technical Director /Advisor (2017-2019)
Answered Oct 29, 2020

I am an Indian. I lived in Saudi Arabia for two years with family . Not once was I discriminated . Saudis are by nature a shade rough. this is towards all including their own citizens. Actually Indians are preferred compared to Pakistanis as Indians are hard working and intelligent. Most executive assistants to CEOs are Indians ,mostly Keralites. I was the person who was assigned the task of recruitment for the company and travelled India, Shri lanka ,Phillipines, and Thailand . Nearly all Arab dept heads specially requested me to finalise Indians for them. Pakistanis are least preferred. Honestly, I do not know why ? I did have a lot of Pakistanis working for me . They are as good as Indians in lower levels, but managerial levels were all headed by Indians.
Further there was absolutely no talk of religion there. We went to earn money. we never spoke about religion and neither did the Saudis. No bad treatment at all. We Indians met on week ends .parties, went shopping ,went for picnics within Saudi . normal life with a lot of discipline .Bad treatment is just fake news from disgruntled section of people who did not make it.

Answer posted by puduvail ashokan on quora
Just how badly are Indians treated in Saudi Arabia? Please answers from Indians who live or lived there only.

Answer

Puduvail Ashokan
, former Technical Director /Advisor (2017-2019)
Answered Oct 29, 2020

I am an Indian. I lived in Saudi Arabia for two years with family . Not once was I discriminated . Saudis are by nature a shade rough. this is towards all including their own citizens. Actually Indians are preferred compared to Pakistanis as Indians are hard working and intelligent. Most executive assistants to CEOs are Indians ,mostly Keralites. I was the person who was assigned the task of recruitment for the company and travelled India, Shri lanka ,Phillipines, and Thailand . Nearly all Arab dept heads specially requested me to finalise Indians for them. Pakistanis are least preferred. Honestly, I do not know why ? I did have a lot of Pakistanis working for me . They are as good as Indians in lower levels, but managerial levels were all headed by Indians.
Further there was absolutely no talk of religion there. We went to earn money. we never spoke about religion and neither did the Saudis. No bad treatment at all. We Indians met on week ends .parties, went shopping ,went for picnics within Saudi . normal life with a lot of discipline .Bad treatment is just fake news from disgruntled section of people who did not make it.

the person whom wrote this is stupid . after saudization its not allowed to have high positions for foreigners in KSA its just 2024 last year when forgen registered companies working in KSA will also have saudi high management too . its not allowed by law . yes indians are hard workers and smarter then pakistanis :lol:

here is the list of top 10 CEOs of KSA tell me which one in indian ?

Last edited:
the person whom wrote this is stupid . after saudization its not allowed to have high positions for foreigners in KSA its just 2024 last year when forgen registered companies working in KSA will also have saudi high management too . its not allowed by law . yes indians are hard workers and smarter then pakistanis :lol:

here is the list of top 10 CEOs of KSA tell me which one in indian ?

Currently over nine million Pakistanis or more than four percent of the country's population are residing in 115 different countries around the world. The overseas Pakistanis are playing a pivotal role in the development and growth of their homeland through remittances.

India diaposra/overseas Indian population is at 18 million.

Looking at the pop. of India at 1.35 billion and Pakistan at 220 million, India pop. being 6.5 times that of Pakistan, the Indians overseas are just 2 times that of Pakistanis.

Goes on to show the higher mobility of Pakistanis and the better living standards of Pakistanis if remittances is taken as a bench mark.

India remittances last year 82 billion USD.

Pak remittances last year 31 billion USD(increasing at a whirlwind
speed).

India gets about 2.6 times higher remittances than Pakistan with a huge population of 1.35 billion versus Pak with 220 million. The reason you see less multi dimensional poverty in Pakistan than India(remittance benchmark).

Last edited:
Lol spent my whole life in Saudi. Indians are treated like sh*t, not only by Saudis but other Arab nationals as well. On the other hand Pakistanis are greatly respected. When they talk to us they know they are talking to men/equals but Indians and Bangladeshis are treated like slaves unfortunately.

To the extent of managerial position I can accept, reasons being that Indians are agree to work on very low salaries and are very very obedient perhaps far more than normal.

BD'S have replaced indians in lower category jobs and pattty businesses like running small grocery stores.

But Indian working harder than Pakistan's is not true at all. In the construction and other labour intensive industries Pakistanis are preferred.

Currently over nine million Pakistanis or more than four percent of the country's population are residing in 115 different countries around the world. The overseas Pakistanis are playing a pivotal role in the development and growth of their homeland through remittances.

India diaposra/overseas Indian population is at 18 million.

Looking at the pop. of India at 1.35 billion and Pakistan at 220 million, India pop. being 6.5 times that of Pakistan, the Indians overseas are just 2 times that of Pakistanis.

Goes on to show the higher mobility of Pakistanis and the better living standards of Pakistanis if remittances is taken as a bench mark.

India remittances last year 82 billion USD.

Pak remittances last year 31 billion USD(increasing at a whirlwind
speed).

India gets about 2.6 times higher remittances than Pakistan with a huge population of 1.35 billion versus Pak with 220 million. The reason you see less multi dimensional poverty in Pakistan than India(remittance benchmark).

Bangladesh is the third or fourth largest source of Indian remittances from illegal Indians working in Bangladesh.

You lost be completely at Indians are smarter or more intelligent than Pakistanis in which universe are we in?

Are you telling us folks drinking Cow urine with straight face are more intelligent than Pakistanis and how is that true for India.. The former has colonized the later for over 5000 years that speaks more volume.

5000 years of continued Indus valley (Pakistan) civilization colonisation of the subcontinent (India and lower India) let that sink...

Last edited:
Bangladesh is the third or fourth largest source of Indian remittances from illegal Indians working in Bangladesh.

They need to be kicked out slowly but surely, think that BD's are getting the realization and waking up to the reality how Indian mind works.

Last edited:
But Indian working harder than Pakistan's is not true at all. In the construction and other labour intensive industries Pakistanis are preferred.

This is a bit stereotypical, yes there are labour intensive workforce from Pakistan in KSA, mostly from FATA, KPK and other smaller towns, there are a big number of engineers(in many disciplines), doctors, CA's, IT grads, petrochemical engineers, military men in higher positions from Pakistan as well.

Like my nephew who works in Deloitte intl' and is a charterd accountant was in KSA Deloitte at Dammam, al Khobar industrial city, and there were 15 Pakistani CA's there, the head was also from Pakistan and there were 3 Indians.

Last edited:
1638121724056.png

What a load of crap this guy has posted, i am currently living here and a manager of my department. Pakistanis are treated better than indians at large because they concentrate mainly on work on hand without complains and cries obviously after the agreement. That guy must be outsourced and on business visa as many indian companies are manipulating the labor laws here. Egyptian, Yemeni and Pakistani labor on the other hand are most preferred because of their resilience, concentration on task in hand and off course their hardwork. With sorry Bangali labor are crying and complaining always about their work infact burmese/ rohingya are their toughest competitors in Makkah/Jeddah. All official managerial jobs are now allocated to Saudis only and time by time many other occupations will follow. Pakistanis on the other hand argue alot about the job and their life style in middle or higher class is way higher than indians and indians can agree on any wage unless pakistanis and like @N.Siddiqui said its a stereotype there are thousands and more Pakistanis working as engineers, doctors and in petrochemical etc. sadly we dont support our communities unlike indians who bring along hundreds one after another. By the way Keralite wont let any other nationality even their fellow indians into whatever company they work in; same goes to Hayderabadis or beharis.

i wish common pakistani living in pakistan should witness the venom of indian muslims and their hatred towards pakistanis and pakistan who are still dreaming umma chumma fantasies. There are many indians with lavish life style however conditions of labors regardless of their nationalities are shabby.

Back
Top Bottom