What's new

How accurate do you think Global Fire Power is?

Navy yes... Airforce almost yes... we will have to catch up with ur 5th gen project though... but army? i dnt think so... manpower? we can gather 1 million armed men from FATA alone in case of a war not to forget 6 Lac reserves,Mujahid battalions n paras... Armour.. u can bet on it... MIB? can count on it... anything else?

Although i dont agree with your point but lets say the Army is equal and keep the Army out of it.

In todays war Navy and Airforce are more than enough to give a country the edge and would help the Army in winning the war.

U cant match India with Gun to Gun, Bullet to Bullet... even if we have a artillery of lesser quality ( which although i dont agree with) still with our larger Numbers we will prevail... the gap between 5 billion & 41 billion is huge...

What the hell do you mean? You know damn right that our artillery is superior to yours in terms of quality, though you guys do have a large quantity of artillery guns you want to phase out.

There is no Gun in your arsenal that is superior to T-155, and we will mount these babies on a chassis making it a self propelled beast!!

JG7x183g.jpg

Art_Panter.jpg

Our SH-1 SPG's as well as M109 series SPG's are superior to your Bofors.

Navy yes... Airforce almost yes... we will have to catch up with ur 5th gen project though... but army? i dnt think so... manpower? we can gather 1 million armed men from FATA alone in case of a war not to forget 6 Lac reserves,Mujahid battalions n paras... Armour.. u can bet on it... MIB? can count on it... anything else?
Dude what r u saying u will bring Civilians thugs armed with Kalashnikov to fight against a Trained army ... for ur kind information Indian has the worlds biggest Paramilitary Forces in the world 2.5 million with out counting India army (its Both reserved & active forces which is around in total more than 2.5 million)...

Lets sanity Prevail hence i am exiting from this Debate ...

What the hell do you mean? You know damn right that our artillery is superior to yours in terms of quality, though you guys do have a large quantity of artillery guns you want to phase out.

There is no Gun in your arsenal that is superior to T-155, and we will mount these babies on a chassis making it a self propelled beast!!

JG7x183g.jpg

Art_Panter.jpg

Our SH-1 SPG's as well as M109 series SPG's are superior to your Bofors.

Nice gun!

But my friend wars are fought with money and you cannot afford to go on a long war with India.

Dude what r u saying u will bring Civilians thugs armed with Kalashnikov to fight against a Trained army ... for ur kind information Indian has the worlds biggest Paramilitary Forces in the world 2.5 million with out counting India army (its Both reserved & active forces which is around in total more than 2.5 million)...

That's because india has a population that is 15 times the population of Pakistan.

Nice gun!

But my friend wars are fought with money and you cannot afford to go on a long war with India.

Who's to decide if the war will be long or short?, however i don't wish there to be a war.

Yeah i read about that indigenous self propelled artillery gun being produced in HIT, i believe it is our own T-155 mounted on a indigenous chassis.

T-155_PANTER_8cp.jpg

T-155_PANTER_7cp.jpg
T-155_PANTER_3cp.jpg
T-155_PANTER_2cp.jpg
T-155_PANTER_1cp.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

400px-MKEK_T-155_Panter.jpg

On an indigenous chasis? i dnt think so...
The official said that after delivering 50 tank guns, the HMC plans to produce artillery guns for the Pakistan Army.

Not civilian thugs but armed,trained Lashkars with their salt worth it.

People claiming the lethality of their lashkars should have unleashed them during the previous drubbing(s), were they asleep back then?

IA is the second largest standing army in the world.

T-155_PANTER_8cp.jpg

T-155_PANTER_7cp.jpg
T-155_PANTER_3cp.jpg
T-155_PANTER_2cp.jpg
T-155_PANTER_1cp.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

400px-MKEK_T-155_Panter.jpg

On an indigenous chasis? i dnt think so...
The official said that after delivering 50 tank guns, the HMC plans to produce artillery guns for the Pakistan Army.

They would need a Chassis for the indigenous Self Propelled Gun (SP Gun, or SPG) that is under development:

"3). Work on a Pakistani 155mm SP artillery gun has been started at HIT."

Highlights from IDEAS 2002

"Under development

* 155 mm Self-propelled artillery gun - Project revealed at IDEAS 2002 defence exhibition.[17]"

Heavy Industries Taxila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope it is true that we are developing our own SPG guns along with regular towed Artillery Guns as well.

They would need a Chassis for the indigenous Self Propelled Gun (SP Gun, or SPG) that is under development:

"3). Work on a Pakistani 155mm SP artillery gun has been started at HIT."

Highlights from IDEAS 2002

"Under development

* 155 mm Self-propelled artillery gun - Project revealed at IDEAS 2002 defence exhibition.[17]"

Heavy Industries Taxila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope it is true that we are developing our own SPG guns along with regular towed Artillery Guns as well.

thanks silent ninja ;) im anxiously waiting for an SPG by HIT!

That's because india has a population that is 15 times the population of Pakistan.

Who's to decide if the war will be long or short?, however i don't wish there to be a war.

India's Population is 6 Times of Pakistan. (200 Million v/s 1.2 Billion)

India's GDP is 10 Times of Pakistan ($185 Billion v/s $2 Trillion)

Also In Other Indicators like Per Capita Income, Per Capita Electricity Consumption, Literacy Rate India is Ahead.

While Pakistan is Ahead in Fertility Rate and Poverty.

France resold a warship built by the Korean shipyard STX.

Yo, yo.

Mistral is designed in France by a French company. It has nothing to do with Korea. Koreans just got paid for assembly, the big money/political, military ties all go to DCNS/France.

Back
Top Bottom