What's new

How accurate do you think Global Fire Power is?

Dude thats what i said ... Pak will give a Tough Fight for India if its a Limited Day war... But eventually will loose... similarly Indians with Superior experience will crush the Chinese at first But eventually the Army with more resources, which is China when Compared to India today... will Prevail ... But even that Victory will be like a Loss for China after all that destruction caused from the Clash of TWO GIANTS...

The West will have real victory here...

Not true... minus 71 there has been no decisive victory .... Pak army also has evolved and aint the one of 70s era... indian army cant crush Pak army... i accept tht PAK NAVY is a joke as of right now... but things are changing... 6 AIP subs,N.sub project,2 bigger frigs,FACs etc will cause a massive headache for any navy.....

The West will have real victory here... & About disciplined Army... No army is As disciplined as Indian army... they r not given the respect which they deserve from the political class which treat them like Watchman of a garden ... Still very Loyal toward the Nation... never planned a Coup or even tried to Defend itself from all the abuses they face from the Political Class...

Indian Army is very disciplined i know but i was talking of PLA there.

Not true... minus 71 there has been no decisive victory .... Pak army also has evolved and aint the one of 70s era... indian army cant crush Pak army... i accept tht PAK NAVY is a joke as of right now... but things are changing... 6 AIP subs,N.sub project,2 bigger frigs,FACs etc will cause a massive headache for any navy.....
Dude u have to accept the fact Conventionally Indian army will Win ... due to our Size... i am not disrespecting Pak army in any way by putting this... i have already said in the other post That Pak army is one of the most battle hardened army in the world...

But when the war lasts for a longer time the Country with larger resources will win eventually Hence India will prevail over Pakistan & China will Prevail over India... thats a Fact ... the Country which has the bigger economy & resources will always prevail over the Smaller 1...

Indian Army is very disciplined i know but i was talking of PLA there.
they r Good at marching parades:lol: & will Die in Numbers :rofl:But will prevail eventually due to there Bigger Size...:cry:

Dude u have to accept the fact Conventionally Indian army will Win ... due to our Size... i am not disrespecting Pak army in any way by putting this... i have already said in the other post That Pak army is one of the most battle hardened army in the world...

But when the war lasts for a longer time the Country with larger resources will win eventually Hence India will prevail over Pakistan & China will Prevail over India... thats a Fact ... the Country which has the bigger economy & resources will always prevail over the Smaller 1...

Convientially id say IA n PA are almost equal... its the navy im worried about..

You can compare IA n PA equipment.. though indian army is far behind in Artillery.But yes if economy is taken into account... IA can continue much longer.

Pakistan can jump to number four position unseating India if only it pays attention to its Economy. As I have said earleir, A GDP of one and a half Trillion dollars can give Pakistan the ability of a 50 Billion USD defence Budget and Pakistan can blow India out the competition. The way to do that is only thru making Pakistan a manufacturing giant and turn it into an export engine.

Pakistan can jump to number four position unseating India if only it pays attention to its Economy. As I have said earleir, A GDP of one and a half Trillion dollars can give Pakistan the ability of a 50 Billion USD defence Budget and Pakistan can blow India out the competition. The way to do that is only thru making Pakistan a manufacturing giant and turn it into an export engine.

Can blow out of the competition only if it achieves that.As of now it is our situation you are talking about as we are the trillion dollar economy.

Also Pakistan's artillery is way superior to indian army's artillery both in regards to Self Propelled Guns as well as towed artillery guns, those T-155 Panters are a beast and the best thing about them is we have ToT so we can produce as many as we need.

Our A-100's are superior to indian smerch's and we also have those with ToT, not to mention SH-1 SPG's and the M series SPG's as well.

Convientially id say IA n PA are almost equal... its the navy im worried about..

You can compare IA n PA equipment.. though indian army is far behind in Artillery.But yes if economy is taken into account... IA can continue much longer.

Look i have respect for the Pakistan Army but you are being partial here my friend.Why are you just taking artillery into account why not armoured,infantry,Airforce etc.The numbers are on Indias side plus we can fight a longer war than you.

Also Pakistan's artillery is way superior to indian army's artillery both in regards to Self Propelled Guns as well as towed artillery guns, those T-155 Panters are a beast and the best thing about them is we have ToT so we can produce as many as we need.

Our A-100's are superior to indian smerch's and we also have those with ToT, not to mention SH-1 SPG's and the M series SPG's as well.

Im hoping to see a new Arty gun as promised by HIT guys...

Now u got me Some what Correct ... but the Navy is ur Biggest problem ... we have Huge navy that will open a new front with ACs , Subs & Destroyers will bomb from the Sea... after that army can enter from say south cities of Pakistan ... Pakistan would have to fight on too many fronts... Pakistan navy condition is so bad that if they didnt have Subs even our coast guards can defeat them... with our Strong navy even will put a Navel blockage hence cutting the oil supply lines that will further put strain on ur army & Government to accept Defeat...

Look i have respect for the Pakistan Army but you are being partial here my friend.Why are you just taking artillery into account why not armoured,infantry,Airforce etc.The numbers are on Indias side plus we can fight a longer war than you.

Navy yes... Airforce almost yes... we will have to catch up with ur 5th gen project though... but army? i dnt think so... manpower? we can gather 1 million armed men from FATA alone in case of a war not to forget 6 Lac reserves,Mujahid battalions n paras... Armour.. u can bet on it... MIB? can count on it... anything else?

U cant match India with Gun to Gun, Bullet to Bullet... even if we have a artillery of lesser quality ( which although i dont agree with) still with our larger Numbers we will prevail... the gap between 5 billion & 41 billion is huge...

Now u got me Some what Correct ... but the Navy is ur Biggest problem ... we have Huge navy that will open a new front with ACs , Subs & Destroyers will bomb from the Sea... after that army can enter from say south cities of Pakistan ... Pakistan would have to fight on too many fronts... Pakistan navy condition is so bad that if they didnt have Subs even our coast guards can defeat them... with our Strong navy even will put a Navel blockage hence cutting the oil supply lines that will further put strain on ur army & Government to accept Defeat...

There is only one problem with your Plan, WALTER MITTY.

You are assuming that through all this Pakistan Armed Forces are in deep slumber.

Keep in mind we not only have Strategic Nukes, there is big variety of Tactical Nukes which have the ability to deep fry and fossilize your entire Navy in the sea prior to reaching Pakistani coast line ( like 500 KM out ).

This is what happens when internet warriors start planning and making strategy.

I dnt think a naval blockade is even possible now... as for subs... soon we will be operation around 11-12 subs armed with Nuclear warheads etc... a nuclear sub is already under development... 2 type 54 frigs are to be leased from china... 4 stealthy F-22P frig,FACs,other frigs and missile boats are also their... but yes i do agree PN is weak as compared to indian navy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom