What's new

How about Tata, Mahindra, Bajaj, TVS in Pakistan?

Yes I know the truth... keep living in your constant state of denial.

Thats why you are so successful with your economy.

leave him mate..he is ignorant..u wont be able to break the shell of his ignorance..and as he said,at the end of the day,u know the truth. ;)

dutt saab app b na bohat naughty hain ... bongiyan martay hain kafi ...we dont hate u because u are rich now ..we even hated u when u were very poor ..

ap se dushmani katam hoo gayi tu cricket ka maza b katam hoo jaye ga

bhai jo maza dushmani nibhane me aata hai wo dosty nibhane me nahi aata

aur bhai main sirf bongia hi nahi marata :D

age aap khud samjhdaar ho :azn:

WE ARE DOING BETTER THEN YOU FOR OUR SITUATION LOL

you economic growth decreased to 5 %

ours increased another one percent and in the next 5 years its guna increasing to bigger percentage growth then you.
so tell me why is your economic growth down to 5 percent?

Haathi beth bhi jaye to gadha se uncha rehta hai ........

ours increased another one percent and in the next 5 years its guna increasing to bigger percentage growth then you.

bhai fir bhi apni masheehat chalane ke liye Saudia aur USA ke age kashkol leke nahi khare hona perta hame :taz:

Pakistani apne dukh se utne dukhi nahi hain jitne hindustan ke sukh se dukhi hain :chilli:

:omghaha:

Pakistan can always do a joint venture with a Chinese company. Fortune 500 ranking: SAIC 130, Dongfeng 142, FAW 165, they should be good enough for Pakistan to improve an existing brand or build a new brand.

Don't say it outdoor....people will laugh at you like I am laughing!! Lols
In 1990 Pakistan had better percapita Income than India...but now we are much ahead of you!! Burn baby burn!!

Don't say it outdoor....people will laugh at you like I am laughing!! Lols
In 1990 Pakistan had better percapita Income than India...but now we are much ahead of you!! Burn baby burn!!

dont worry we will have a better per capita then you once agen there i no doubt about it.

like i said earlier in five years time not only we will we be doing better economically we will be much more ahead of you in many industries. lot of reforms are coming you indians should be afraid very afraid.

dont worry we will have a better per capita then you once agen there i no doubt about it.

like i said earlier in five years time not only we will we be doing better economically we will be much more ahead of you in many industries. lot of reforms are coming you indians should be afraid very afraid.

reforms?? Whatever your guys will be planning are already implemented in India....your GDP growth will not grow more than 5-6% in next year because for that you guys need to do lots of work...anyway its better if you work on Railway, PIA,steel meal etc atc first.

reforms?? Whatever your guys will be planning are already implemented in India....your GDP growth will not grow more than 5-6% in next year because for that you guys need to do lots of work...anyway its better if you work on Railway, PIA,steel meal etc atc first.

well its up to the experts to tackle the issues. which ever one they choose first is up to them

We have + 5 % growth.... among the highest in the G20 and the BRICS despite a global recession and virtually no reforms in the past years.

We are already the the 10 th largest economy by GDP and the 3rd largest by PPP, India is among the largest receivers of FDI, home to many rising global players, home to one of the largest middle classes, we have one of the largest infrastructure and anti poverty programs on the planet.... and we are talking about sums of money, of which you CANNOT EVEN DREAM OF! etc etc etc....

You obviously dont have any idea what you are talking about.....
How many economists are there who support your ridiculous views?

I tell you: 0.

he he he well if wishes were horses fools would fly :omghaha:

well its up to the experts to tackle the issues. which ever one they choose first is up to them

we saw your super dupar experts are you reffering to Lal topi :omghaha:

he he he jo apko theek lage wahee karo bhai jaan hum kis waste mana karenge per mera ishara ...khair jane do warna baji ka love letter mil jayega mujhe :whistle:

GUru TU SUBHA SUBHA HE SHORO !!!!
.BTW WHAT DO U ?

Back
Top Bottom