What's new

How about Tata, Mahindra, Bajaj, TVS in Pakistan?

No Sir, China is our Friend and you are our Enemy, Plain and simple....

What part of this statement do you have difficulty understanding....

i got your point pakistan wants friends with benefits not trade

well you said the same about USA once and where it took you dont worry sir enjoy till the fat lady sings as there are no free lunches in world politicks :cheers:

Tumhari Bhabhi hai.,...Buri Najar mat daal.
:smitten:

apna haath jagganath :D

well which brands and what do they produce i mean products and how are they in comparrision to indian ones both in price and qwality /technikal specifications

auto industry is not that good thats why we don't want cheap garbage foreign brands so our brands can have a chance.
theres quite a few that produce motorcycles you can look them up.after five years we will talk.

HuD ho gae Bhai...I am taking about Gaddi and you are talking about Chaddi and Lungi.

Chaddi is more important that gadi bhie saab ... we should talk about that ... tumharey leya spcial nylon k chaddi beejon ga trust me utha maza tu tumhain BMW mei beth k b nhie aye ga :)

auto industry is not that good thats why we don't want cheap garbage foreign brands so our brands can have a chance.
theres quite a few that produce motorcycles you can look them up.after five years we will talk.

ha ha ha ha i got your point its ok i undertsand your pain :chilli::chilli::taz:

:omghaha:

Chaddi Lungi ho gi to Gaddi main baithoo gai naan :rofl:

to goya aap frma rahe hai ki pakistan ke paas abhee sirf chaddi khareedne ki aukat hai gaddi ki nahi :omghaha:

ha ha ha ha i got your point its ok i undertsand your pain :chilli::chilli::taz:

to goya aap frma rahe hai ki pakistan ke paas abhee sirf chaddi khareedne ki aukat hai gaddi ki nahi :omghaha:

WE already have chaddi's and gadri's ..

what pain?
theres no pain. pretty much everything else there is we make it better then you.
-testiles
-sports goods
-military equipment
-better people

i got your point pakistan wants friends with benefits not trade

well you said the same about USA once and where it took you dont worry sir enjoy till the fat lady sings as there are no free lunches in world politicks :cheers:

:D

You can twist and spin facts to suit your desires, it does not change facts. We don't want you and wish that you stay out of our country. We don't want you or your shoddy products entering Pakistan.

As for Pakistan and America, Pakistan has a Trade surplus with the United States and even with European Union. we are quite happy with those countries

Pakistani chaddi lungi khareedne kay leyee aap ko apni gaddi baichne paree gi. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom