What's new

How about Tata, Mahindra, Bajaj, TVS in Pakistan?

we will not accept these brands.

we already have enough brands and adding new ones are going to jeopardize our local industry even more.

Good to know that…Please help me to understand what all brand your country produces.

Good to know that…Please help me to understand what all brand your country produces.
pretty much all international brands expect indian.
they already suppresing our local industry enough we dont need more foriegn companies.

pretty much all international brands expect indian.
they already suppresing our local industry enough we dont need more foriegn companies.

qamar Miyan...Please read my post...I am talking about what all brand your country produces....Bole to what PAKISTAN produces....?????

Trade is not bad, having them in the market may be all right.

But they need to have quotas on them and also import tax.

We must protect our own infant industry from giants like tata.

Indian car companies like Tata, Mahindra and 2 wheeler comanies like Bajaj and TVS are one of the biggest manufacturers of automobiles in the world (Eg: Bajaj Auto is world's 4'th largest 2 wheeler maker).

These companies are also big exporters of Indian made cars/bikes to many countries in the world including India's neighbouring countries like Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh.

But sadly these companies have not been able to do business in Pakistan due to political reasons.

Has the time now come for these companies to enter Pakistan with its products?

Will the Pakistani consumer accept these Indian automobiles?

Please share your view.

If it was musharraf's era People would have welcomed it ... BUt now there is so much negativity n both sides .. Specially on indian side .. personally i would like to have their products ... but they should give Pakistan some positive vibes and help them in some area's ... That could benift them alot and Pakistan can be market for Indian products

Trade is not bad, having them in the market may be all right.

But they need to have quotas on them and also import tax.

We must protect our own infant industry from giants like tata.

No real way to do that. If it is not "TATA", it will be some other company, maybe from China, maybe elsewhere. If Pakistan wishes to stay in the WTO, it will have to remove country specific barriers at some point. Your industries will have to do what ours did in the 1990's, shape up & fight. Some win, some lose but the consumer mostly gains.

Btw, oddly your biggest fears shouldn't be the likes of TATA, it will be more like Suzuki swamping the Pakistani market. A non-Indian brand but based heavily in India. That, most likely will be the story of the near future.

qamar Miyan...Please read my post...I am talking about what all brand your country produces....Bole to what PAKISTAN produces....?????

I think Pakistan have good textile industry ..many of my indian frnds like pakistan's clothing ...specially in the women area ...

No, I do not want Indian products in Pakistan.

Pakistan needs to protect its own industries.

Currently the country is experiencing a massive energy crisis and aside from reducing industrial output which itself raises prices and makes it hard to compete local electricity and fuel rates are much higher.

When the energy crisis has been overcome and Pakistan's government has invested in local industry that makes them competitive in foreign markets only then should we start to open domestic markets up.

If Pakistan wishes to stay in the WTO, it will have to remove country specific barriers at some point.

In reference to what Bang Galore stated nowhere does the WTO state Pakistan has to open its markets to India to remain a part of the group. Look at the most extreme examples like US continued sanctions on Iran yet they remain a part of the WTO. Not only does the WTO recognize each countries right to take measures to ensure its own security but even today all countries within the WTO have a host of tariffs and barriers meant to protect their own industries.

Pakistan must never open its markets to India. When India is ready to end its occupation of Kashmir we will talk but until then India must not get any transport rights over our territories nor should you be allowed to sell anything on Pakistani soil.

I want nothing to do with Indian Products. I would prefer to import Chinese products instead. At least China wants to sincerely do something about the trade imbalance. India is not interested in addressing the trade imbalance. I would fight tooth and nail to block any trade with India. Indians should stay out of Pakistan because we want nothing to do with you people.

I think Pakistan have good textile industry ..many of my indian frnds like pakistan's clothing ...specially in the women area ...

well sir we have much much more than u ever imagined

...mulahiza farmayen

Indian economy vs Pakistani economy : Dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy - YouTube

I want nothing to do with Indian Products. I would prefer to import Chinese products instead. At least China wants to sincerely do something about the trade imbalance. India is not interested in addressing the trade imbalance. I would fight tooth and nail to block any trade with India. Indians should stay out of Pakistan because we want nothing to do with you people.
or does that means china gives and donates you products on soft loan and deffered payment scemes while India does not :azn:

Who? the girl in red???

Does this come in Black Blue combination???

yamaha-r15.jpg

we have a few motorcycle brands.
no cars.

well which brands and what do they produce i mean products and how are they in comparrision to indian ones both in price and qwality /technikal specifications

Back
Top Bottom