What's new

How about Tata, Mahindra, Bajaj, TVS in Pakistan?

Bussiness man on this forum .. kuch samjh nhie ayi ...choor yaar naya bussiness shoro kartay hain ..tujhay special afghani stuff bechtay hain .. dono bhie mil k khookay bantay hain ... :)

royal enfield again a british company bought by indian.
KTM = Austrian company... not indian.
JLR again an established british company bought by an indian businessman..
Bajaj has significant ownership of KTM. The last time I checked, it was 47%, it may have increased even further.

35ivyg9.png

http://company.ktm.com/fileadmin/corporate/pdf/investor_relations/reports/en/00_GB2012_E_WEB.pdf

We have + 5 % growth.... among the highest in the G20 and the BRICS despite a global recession and virtually no reforms in the past years.

We are already the the 10 th largest economy by GDP and the 3rd largest by PPP, India is among the largest receivers of FDI, home to many rising global players, home to one of the largest middle classes, we have one of the largest infrastructure and anti poverty programs on the planet.... and we are talking about sums of money, of which you CANNOT EVEN DREAM OF! etc etc etc....

You obviously dont have any idea what you are talking about.....
How many economists are there who support your ridiculous views?

I tell you: 0.

ok use the per capita everything for pakistan and multiply it by a billion and where does that leave indian? right at the our level lol.

do you indians know why gap is high? why it has money?
only becuase there is over a billion of you!!!!!!

nothing else!!!!!

ok use the per capita everything for pakistan and multiply it by a billion and where does that leave indian? right at the our level lol.

nothing else!!!!!

If my auntie had a dick, she would have been my uncle.

India has a higher per capita rating in all measurable economic values.

nothing else!!!!!

Again you embarrassed yourself with you economic knowledge.....

GDP is not about population... its about economic efficiency.... 8 of the 9 countries which have a higher GDP than India have smaller populations.

Maharashtra has a GDP comparable to that of Pakistan but its populations is smaller than Pakistans....

If you look at any GDP chart and compare it with the population of each country you should see the difference.

nothing else!!!!!

Then compare per capita income of pakistan & India.:cuckoo:

WE ARE DOING BETTER THEN YOU FOR OUR SITUATION LOL

you economic growth decreased to 5 %

ours increased another one percent and in the next 5 years its guna increasing to bigger percentage growth then you.
so tell me why is your economic growth down to 5 percent?

What is growth rate of your economy.:coffee:

Then compare per capita income of pakistan & India.:cuckoo:
]

our per capita is diferent only by few hundred and if had a billion people we would have a trillion dollar gdp

What is growth rate of your economy.:coffee:

what is the rate of yours? 5 percent? only 1.5% more then us?
and look at our situation no electricity, semi civil war, massive corruption. if we didnt have all these things we would be doing waaaaaaaay better then you.
your country with almost very little problems is down to 5% so i wouldnt be talking if i were you.

]

our per capita is diferent only by few hundred and if had a billion people we would have a trillion dollar gdp

wow.... then why has Maharashtra with a smaller population the same GDP like your country?

For the billionth time: A bigger population does not mean a bigger GDP.

Ever learned anything about economics?

]

and look at our situation no electricity, semi civil war, massive corruption. if we didnt have all these things we would be doing waaaaaaaay better then you.
your country with almost very little problems is down to 5% so i wouldnt be talking if i were you.

Mate I can see that you're trying but you're making a fool out of yourself.

Bow out buddy, bow out.

wow.... then why has Maharashtra with a smaller population the same GDP like your country?

For the billionth time: A bigger population does not mean a bigger GDP.

Ever learned anything about economics?

you probably got more factories producing goods there. why does california have a bigger gdp then all of india?
how many other indian states have around the same number of people as pakistan?

your not understanding what im saying, i know indians aren't that stupid.
what you don't under stand is that the reason your country has a gdp that big is only because of your population nothing else. a trillion dollar gdp would be impressive only if your population was same as pakistan, necuase only then we can tell that you have a really good economy ok einstein?

Mate I can see that you're trying but you're making a fool out of yourself.

Bow out buddy, bow out.

trying what?

simple tell me this, if your population was 176 million do you think your gdp would be a trillion?

]

Indias growth is among the top in the G20 and the 2end highest among the BRICS, its still one of the fastest growing major economies. And India has no problems???

The world is facing a recession and the current government is so weak that it cannont implement any reforms, it has financial problems and no one of the opposition is ready to cooperate with it.

And yes.... Pakistan could/would/should blah blah blah blah blah blah.....

Meanwhile India is already a newly industrialized coutry, a G20 and BRICS member, a top FDI destination, home to many rising global players, home to one of the largest middle classes, paying astronomical amounts of money into infra and anti povert measures etc etc etc

And you talk about what could have happened in some parallel universe :rolleyes:

wake up boy.

you probably got more factories producing goods there. why does california have a bigger gdp then all of india?
how many other indian states have around the same number of people as pakistan?

your not understanding what im saying, i know indians aren't that stupid.
what you don't under stand is that the reason your country has a gdp that big is only because of your population nothing else. a trillion dollar gdp would be impressive only if your population was same as pakistan, necuase only then we can tell that you have a really good economy ok einstein?

trying what?

simple tell me this, if your population was 176 million do you think your gdp would be a trillion?

Goddamit man, here you go, a free MIT course on Macroeconomics, Principles of Macroeconomics | Economics | MIT OpenCourseWare

Please educate yourself, you're making yourself look like a fool.

Because California is more developed and its economy is more efficient. Its simple as that.

"what you don't under stand is that the reason your country has a gdp that big is only because of your population nothing else."

- You must have been very good at school.... go and learn something about economics kiddo.
You are embarrassing yourself.

PS: Try to use capital letters... just makes your comments more laughable.

Back
Top Bottom