What's new

How about Tata, Mahindra, Bajaj, TVS in Pakistan?

Indias growth is among the top in the G20 and the 2end highest among the BRICS, its still one of the fastest growing major economies. And India has no problems???

The world is facing a recession and the current government is so weak that it cannont implement any reforms, it has financial problems and no one of the opposition is ready to cooperate with it.

And yes.... Pakistan could/would/should blah blah blah blah blah blah.....

Meanwhile India is already a newly industrialized coutry, a G20 and BRICS member, a top FDI destination, home to many rising global players, home to one of the largest middle classes, paying astronomical amounts of money into infra and anti povert measures etc etc etc

And you talk about what could have happened in some parallel universe :rolleyes:

wake up boy.

india is a an industrialized country?
since when?

Goddamit man, here you go, a free MIT course on Macroeconomics, Principles of Macroeconomics | Economics | MIT OpenCourseWare

Please educate yourself, you're making yourself look like a fool.

just f you self lol.

i asked you a simple questions answer it.

do you think india's gdp would be this high if its population was 176 million?

Because California is more developed and its economy is more efficient. Its simple as that.

"what you don't under stand is that the reason your country has a gdp that big is only because of your population nothing else."

- You must have been very good at school.... go and learn something about economics kiddo.
You are embarrassing yourself.

PS: Try to use capital letters... just makes your comments more laughable.

wtf just answer a simple question

do you indians believe that india's gdp would be 1 trillion if its population was 176 million?

india is a an industrialized country?
since when?

just f you self lol.

i asked you a simple questions answer it.

do you indians believe that india's gdp would be 1 trillion if its population was 176 million?
No,But more Industrialised than it was 60 years back.
Yes
Yes

No,But more Industrialised than it was 60 years back.
Yes
Yes
say it in a sentence,
that indias gdp will be a trillion if it had 176 million people.

you other to buddies ran away when it came time to do that even tho they were being experts earlier

say it in a sentence,

you other to buddies ran away when it came time to do that even tho they were being experts earlier

India's population is 6 times bigger than Pakistan while our economy is about 9 times of pakistan.....our per capita income is better than you too....now stop being a laughing-stock here.

]

our per capita is diferent only by few hundred and if had a billion people we would have a trillion dollar gdp

what is the rate of yours? 5 percent? only 1.5% more then us?
and look at our situation no electricity, semi civil war, massive corruption. if we didnt have all these things we would be doing waaaaaaaay better then you.
your country with almost very little problems is down to 5% so i wouldnt be talking if i were you.
And when we have 180 million population , we will developed nation.
1.5 % more than you on trillion dollar economy comparig with billion dollar economy and you say it is very little. :cuckoo:

do u still have that doubt???

Yes.....

One Indian state MH has a GDP in the size of yours and a much smaller population... and it grows with +10% annually so in a very short time, it will surpass you.

And the states have their own governments, social and economic policies etc etc etc....

MH has one of the best infrastructure in the region and is known for its attractivity to global players and its also home to Indian global players like Tata..... which has a revenue which is half of your GDP.

So to your question: I cannot answer it... I am not an economist. Go and ask one, its certainly an interesting question.

I dont think that India would have a 2 trillion dollar economy without 100% of its current population. But it would still be higher than yours.

And consider this:

Agriculture provides just 15 % of our GDP but at the same time 60 % of our 1.2 billion people work in this sector!!!!!!!

So that means that "only" 40 % of all Indians provide 85% of our GDP.

Yes.....

One Indian state MH has a GDP in the size of yours and a much smaller population... and it grows with +10% annually so in a very short time, it will surpass you.

And the states have their own governments, social and economic policies etc etc etc....

MH has one of the best infrastructure in the region and is known for its attractivity to global players and its also home to Indian global players like Tata..... which has a revenue which is half of your GDP.

So to your question: I cannot answer it... I am not an economist. Go and ask one, its certainly an interesting question.

I dont think that India would have a 2 trillion dollar economy without 100% of its current population. But it would still be higher than yours.

And consider this:

Agriculture provides just 15 % of our GDP but at the same time 60 % of our 1.2 billion people work in this sector!!!!!!!

So that means that "only" 40 % of all Indians provide 85% of our GDP.

glad your being honest.

anyways
you gdp obviously wouldnt be this much it would be much much lower, less then half of its current amount.
do you know the reaosn that state has high gdp?
becuase all the big companies are there.
even with all that gdp amount 29 percent of the people are malnourished

the reason i say that you gdp wouldnt be that far from ours is becuase all gdp is the amount of goods produced in your country thats it, i hope you knew that. and when you have a billion customers obviously more goods will be produced, do you get it yet? you exports are 300 billion which decrease to less then half becuase of the amount of labour available i believe. if you dont get it now then idk when you will.

glad your being honest.

anyways
you gdp obviously wouldnt be this much it would be much much lower, less then half of its current amount.
do you know the reaosn that state has high gdp?
becuase all the big companies are there.
even with all that gdp amount 29 percent of the people are malnourished

the reason i say that you gdp wouldnt be that far from ours is becuase all gdp is the amount of goods produced in your country thats it, i hope you knew that. and when you have a billion customers obviously more goods will be produced, do you get it yet? you exports are 300 billion which decrease to less then half becuase of the amount of labour available i believe. if you dont get it now then idk when you will.

he he he he i like your never accept your fault and always denai your shortcommings attitude typical pakistani

well to tell you india came this far not deu to meherbani of unkle sam or all weather friends but by sheer hard work and owr Govts initiative to become a knowledge power from as earli as 1950,s and hard work by owr people and private sector USA & west gave us opportunity cause to them it made economik sense but you wont understand and keep bragging about owr poor well dont worry we are taking care of it but pakistan seems to be going in reverse gear in all the parameters of a modern nation state

Apna Ghar Sambhlta Nahi Chale Hain hame naseehat dene:omghaha:

Guys (pakistani friends).... If you try to choose Indian bikes.... You are going to get

1) Style
2) Power
3) Mileage

at an affordable price......... let me tell you the entire face of pakistan would change... it did in india... in 90's it used to be Bajaj chetaks..... 2000's it was splendors.....2010's it is pulsar,CBZ,Apache, unicorns....

Tell you what.... Bajaj & TVS exports to over 53 countries across the world...... (other manufactures are not counted as they are with japanese origin)

he he he he i like your never accept your fault and always denai your shortcommings attitude typical pakistani

well to tell you india came this far not deu to meherbani of unkle sam or all weather friends but by sheer hard work and owr Govts initiative to become a knowledge power from as earli as 1950,s and hard work by owr people and private sector USA & west gave us opportunity cause to them it made economik sense but you wont understand and keep bragging about owr poor well dont worry we are taking care of it but pakistan seems to be going in reverse gear in all the parameters of a modern nation state

Apna Ghar Sambhlta Nahi Chale Hain hame naseehat dene:omghaha:

wth are you saying? im not understanding anything.

There are smaller countries with higher GDP. Direct correlation like you are doing is not always tenable. As for your analogy on exports, a high percentage of Indian exports is from software. Hardly a very large percentage of population involved.

wth are you saying? im not understanding anything.

he he he bhai im saying i like your typical pakistani attitude of denial and takin every thing as a conspiracy

and im saying we reached here because of owr hard work and devotion towards eductaion & not by fighting like a mercenarry for USA

and last but not the least i said stop lecturing us about poverty first look at the pathettik state of affairs of pakistan we are doing owr job

Back
Top Bottom