What's new

How about Chinese onions now!

you really are pathetic ignorant fool ...

indians who are thr are helping you to keep the pace with the world ...

companies like infy tcs sends 100s of high skilled enggs from india for developing hi end app and secure apps for malasyian companies... even in defence ... n also IAF trains malasyian air force pilots ...on thr su - 30s ...

India to train Malaysian Airforce pilots

India to train Malaysian Airforce pilots

When faced with offensive posts as the person has posted there is a better option just to the left of the corner. Its called Report Post hope u know that, in future keep it in mind as i have already reported his.

Take care bye.

because they find cheap laboure from India :azn:

That is finished now. Malaysia has been finding cheaper labor from Bangladesh for nearly 20 years now.
Indian labour has been getting more expensive, you know- the price of onions rising, labour costs rising.

That is finished now. Malaysia has been finding cheaper labor from Bangladesh for nearly 20 years now.
Indian labour has been getting more expensive, you know- the price of onions rising, labour costs rising.

:P abay serious nai honay ka it was a reply to a trolling post from your side

because they find cheap laboure from India :azn:
haha

hi skilled labor cheap ... m not talking abt terrorist from LET or Al Qida from pakistan...

m talking abt high end engg jobs ,,,

IAF pilots traning Malasyian Pilots....

well, a country that needs chinese onion to alleviate hiking onion price is frequently obsessed with shoulder-to-shoulder comparison and even competition with china,
So how does importing onions from China ,equate to us Indians not setting China as a benchmark for the progress made and to be done?

i wonder how can they have that attitude of ignorance?
Answer my question above and maybe we all can see the attitude of ignorance you are referring.

is it by means of constant mass media's brainwashing that india is suprapowar?
I don't recall a single credible Indian media outlet ever propagating that India is suprapowar,if you have any such source,please do share here.

haha

hi skilled labor cheap ... m not talking abt terrorist from LET or Al Qida from pakistan...

m talking abt high end engg jobs ,,,

IAF pilots traning Malasyian Pilots....

high end indian engs find refuge in tiny Malaysia what happened to your workforce dint find any decent job at home ??

I can buy chinese onions at my local Indian shop in London. Do you want some.....?

India should buy some onions from Tesco, even London mayor Boris Johnson mentioned Tesco will be willing to help (He said it in a joke way, but still funny)

Anyway thanks China.

Some Facts :

1. India stopped Export of Cotton to Pakistan due to loss of crops ny way of unseasonal rain etc.

2. Pakistan now stopped Export of Ondions to India and has suggested if India resumes Exports Cotton to Pakistan then Pakistan will Export Onions to India

3. It seems Pakistan has got India in a bind and India will have to Export Cotton to Pakistan. There is no hope for India.

At this juncture China provides the "much needed" Onions to India thereby saving India from Pakistan's Vice like Grip on India's Onion Jugular.

India narrowly escapes Pakistan's Vice like Grip on its Onion Jugular.

The question that now arises is : Being Pakistan's Higher than the Himalayas, Deeper than the Pacific Ocean, Sweeter than Honey etc. etc. etc. & etc. why has China saved India from Pakistan's Vice like Grip on India's Onion Jugular?

high end indian engs find refuge in tiny Malaysia what happened to your workforce dint find any decent job at home ??
you dont have any idea abt how nwdys business works.. .

these hi end engg are send by Indian comp to upgrade software or hardware for
malasyian comp... when a multi million deal is signed... they live thr till the work ends ...

Back
Top Bottom