What's new

How about Chinese onions now!

Onions cost 20-30 cents (USD) per kg in China, 35-40Rs in India? I'd like to change my career to a trader...lol
actually in normal scenarios ... they cost around 5-10 rs/kg even lower ... n they will be back at that level in few months...

so you indeed recognize that indians dont love building their own incredibly huge india and come to tiny malaysia for kissing our asx for ringgit malaysia$$??? thank you very much for admitting the fact for tiny malaysia....
you really are pathetic ignorant fool ...

indians who are thr are helping you to keep the pace with the world ...

companies like infy tcs sends 100s of high skilled enggs from india for developing hi end app and secure apps for malasyian companies... even in defence ... n also IAF trains malasyian air force pilots ...on thr su - 30s ...

India to train Malaysian Airforce pilots

http://www.zeenews.com/news627337.html

Yes .. anyway lets focus on the original thread about onions.. Thats why i dint post news like these.

Malaysia Tackles Begging Gangs | World | Epoch Times

Whats the matter? running out of bullets so desperate to quote from a well known "anti-China" site "Epoch times"? to be honest if thats the game you prefere, i can easily dig out thousands of such so-called news articles from100's of "anti-India" hate sites.:lol:

Whats the matter? running out of bullets so desperate to quote from a well known "anti-China" site "Epoch times"? to be honest if thats the game you prefere, i can easily dig out thousands of such so-called news articles from100's of "anti-India" hate sites.:lol:
and yaa for every 100 we will bring 1000s of news made by your high IQ brothers...

you really are pathetic ignorant fool ...

indians who are thr are helping you to keep the pace with the world ...

companies like infy tcs sends 100s of high skilled enggs from india for developing hi end app and secure apps for malasyian companies... even in defence ... n also IAF trains malasyian air force pilots ...on thr su - 30s ...

Help ??? there is no help its all about money
Malaysia is hiring you against a good pay simple as that

Back
Top Bottom